Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2021 03:59 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
Stop being so afraid. If there is a GOD...it almost certainly will not be anything like that vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God described in the Bible.

Who could be afraid of a loving and protective God, except for those who have accused him as being a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God, whereas, the bible describes him as being born as a perfect spiritual being, who lays down his life for the sins of those who were obedient to the animalist spirit that was evolving in the body of Mankind?

YOU could be afraid of that god...and almost everything you write indicates that you are terrified of it.

Me...well, I am about as afraid of that god as I am of Godzilla. And I am NOT afraid of Godzilla.

Quote:

It is they who have spoken such hard and filthy accusations against our Lord God and saviour, who, on the day when he appears, will cower and cringe as they call to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

But you'll be okay, if you confess your great sin, and truly repent and ask for His forgiveness. Then you can stop cowering and cringing in fear of his awesome coming appearance.

You sound as though you are an earlier Iraqi speaking about Saddam Hussein; an earlier Ugandan speaking about Idi Amin; or an earlier German speaking of Adolph Hitler.

You are terrified of that god...and well you should be. If that god ever existed, you would be in terrible trouble.

In the meantime, I'm just going to laugh this nonsense off.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2021 06:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
YOU could be afraid of that god

And you, a god hating agnostic, think that I 'COULD' be afraid of my Lord God and saviour, well that proves to all that you don't know me or my God. How could I be afraid of my Lord God and saviour, who has laid his life down for me?

Quote:
and almost everything you write indicates that you are terrified of it.

Everything that I have written indicates that I love my saviour, and anyone who follows this thread, can see you for the lying hypocrite that you have revealed yourself to be.

Quote:
Me...well, I am about as afraid of that god as I am of Godzilla. And I am NOT afraid of Godzilla.

Well old mate, I wouldn’t expect you to be afraid of the fictitious Godzilla. But you are about to meet my God, who you have accused of being, a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God, and He doesn’t like being called that as you are about to discover.

Quote:
You sound as though you are an earlier Iraqi speaking about Saddam Hussein; an earlier Ugandan speaking about Idi Amin; or an earlier German speaking of Adolph Hitler.

And these are the words of a god hating agnostic, who hates the god that it doesn’t believe exists, you poor sick little puppy.

Quote:
You are terrified of that god.

Not me old mate, but you are about to be.

Quote:
and well you should be. If that god ever existed, you would be in terrible trouble.

But my Lord God and saviour does exist, and you who have accused Him of being a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God, are definitely in big trouble

Quote:

Then you must continue to laugh until your sides split, I repeat, “Until your sides split”.

Nighty night Frankie old mate.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2021 09:11 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
YOU could be afraid of that god

And you, a god hating agnostic, think that I 'COULD' be afraid of my Lord God and saviour, well that proves to all that you don't know me or my God. How could I be afraid of my Lord God and saviour, who has laid his life down for me?

Chill, Man. Don't let me upset you so. Try to stay calm and focused.

You asked "Who COULD be afraid of that god?"

I, correctly, answered that YOU could...or anyone else "could."

Quote:
Quote:
and almost everything you write indicates that you are terrified of it.

Everything that I have written indicates that I love my saviour, and anyone who follows this thread, can see you for the lying hypocrite that you have revealed yourself to be.

You are terrified of the god. And anyone who truly supposes that particular god exists...SHOULD be terrified of it.

Quote:
Quote:

Well old mate, I wouldn’t expect you to be afraid of the fictitious Godzilla. But you are about to meet my God, who you have accused of being, a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God, and He doesn’t like being called that as you are about to discover.

Interesting blind guess.

You do like making blind guesses, don't you. Wink

Quote:
Quote:

And these are the words of a god hating agnostic, who hates the god that it doesn’t believe exists, you poor sick little puppy.

YOU sound like someone pretending to follow the teachings of Jesus...but is instead shitting on them.

You'd better correct that.

Quote:
Quote:
You are terrified of that god.

Not me old mate, but you are about to be.

You seem sure of that. Why? All it is...is a blind guess?

Quote:
Quote:
and well you should be. If that god ever existed, you would be in terrible trouble.

But my Lord God and saviour does exist, and you who have accused Him of being a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God, are definitely in big trouble

If that god exists and is listening to what you are writing...you are in even bigger trouble.

Quote:
Quote:

Then you must continue to laugh until your sides split, I repeat, “Until your sides split”.

Nighty night Frankie old mate.

Good night.

I repeat...GOOD NIGHT.
NealNealNeal

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2021 11:00 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank,
Anointed could have been more kind in his response. However, he is correct.
I have a personal relationship with a Holy and Loving God. I enjoy this relationship very much. I am not just "guessing".
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2021 12:22 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Frank,
Anointed could have been more kind in his response. However, he is correct.
I have a personal relationship with a Holy and Loving God. I enjoy this relationship very much. I am not just "guessing".

If you are asserting there is a god...YOU ARE SHARING A BLIND GUESS, Neal.

If you are not only asserting there is a god, but that the Bible describes this god and tells you what pleases and offends the god...YOU ARE SHARING SEVERAL BLIND GUESSES.

I'd like to say this more kindly, but...it is almost certain that the "personal relationship" meme is total bullshit.

But...let's give you the benefit of the doubt, and ask that you deal with this question:

How can you be sure this "personal relationship" stuff is not just a delusion of yours?

I'll even give you a hint about the answer: There is absolutely no way you can possibly be sure it is not a delusion. None whatsoever.

Anyway...you're up. How can you be sure?
NealNealNeal

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2021 05:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Since I am not ALL KNOWING it is possible that anything can be a delusion. We can go into all kinds of philosophical discussions. Perhaps physical laws are a delusion.
Lee Strobel and Josh McDowell are two recent people who have shown evidence for the Christian belief. In addition millions (probably over 1 billion) people have had a similar experience that I have had.
Perhaps "life is just a dream" as the song "row, row, row your boat" concludes. However, I do not believe that this is correct.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2021 12:47 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Matey, I always remain cool, calm, collected, and totally focused, when debating with a god hating ignoramus like yourself, whose childish insults could never upset me.

Quote:
You asked "Who COULD be afraid of that god?" I, correctly, answered that YOU "could."

And as per-usual, you were incorrect as you always are.

Quote:
You are terrified of the god. And anyone who truly supposes that particular god exists...SHOULD be terrified of it.

ME? Terrified of my loving saviour who protects me day and night??? What bodily orifice are you talking through old mate? I see that you are suffering from delusions again, have you taken your morning medication.

Quote:
You do like making blind guesses, don't you

Not me mate, I never make blind guess’s, not like people who accuse my Lord God and saviour of being a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God. Those people that He, 'The Lord' makes blind, so they cannot see, deaf, so they cannot hear, and so dull of mind, that even if they could see or hear, they wouldn’t have a flamin clue as to what was going on.

Quote:
YOU ‘SOUND’ like someone pretending to follow the teachings of Jesus...but is instead shitting on them.

I don’t pretend to follow the teaching of my Lord God and saviour, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit on the day that he was baptised, which spirit descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee”.

And that was the spirit of My Lord God and saviour, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put ‘MY WORDS’ in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. Whoever does not listen to ‘MY WORD’ that the prophet speaks in ‘MY NAME’ I will surely punish.”

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man, when, concerning the man Jesus, he says in the Good News Catholic Study Edition of the Bible. Acts 3: 22; For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people. You are to obey everything that he tells you to do. Anyone who does not obey that prophet shall be separated from God's people and destroyed.’

And would you please wipe your chin, it looks so disgusting, with all that verbal dysentery dribbling out of your mouth?

Quote:

Why the question mark old timer? Was the last part meant to be a statement, or a question?

But irrelevant of that, there are no blind guess’s there old mate, you see, I believe the words of the Lord God my saviour, whose words are recorded in Jude 1: 14; where it is written; “Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying; “Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, to execute judgement on all, and convince all that are ungodly among them all of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

And I believe that He will consider as “A Hard Speech spoken against him" to be your accusation that He is a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God. And unless you earnestly repent in the very near future, you will feel the full force of his fury, No Guess’s there, old mate, just the truth.

And if I hadn’t warned you, I would be culpable for your suicidal act. It would be like someone sitting there and watching, as another hangs himself and does nothing to try and stop that person.

Quote:
If that god exists and is listening to what you are writing...you are in even bigger trouble.

My Lord God and saviour 'DOES' exist my friend, and he is not listening to what I am writing, He is ‘WATCHING’ as I write the words that he commands me to write.

Quote:
Good night. I repeat...GOOD NIGHT.

And Oh what a night it was! It really was. What a night!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2021 05:38 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Since I am not ALL KNOWING it is possible that anything can be a delusion. We can go into all kinds of philosophical discussions. Perhaps physical laws are a delusion.
Lee Strobel and Josh McDowell are two recent people who have shown evidence for the Christian belief. In addition millions (probably over 1 billion) people have had a similar experience that I have had.
Perhaps "life is just a dream" as the song "row, row, row your boat" concludes. However, I do not believe that this is correct.

I am not particularly interested in what you blindly guess to be true...whether you have the ethical wherewithal to call it a "blind guess" or disguise it with the word "believe."

The bottom line is that the assertions, "There is a god and the Bible tells us about the god...about what pleases and offends it"...

...ARE ALL BLIND GUESSES.

They have one virtue. They may be correct.

They also may be totally wrong.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2021 05:51 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

Matey, I always remain cool, calm, collected, and totally focused, when debating with a god hating ignoramus like yourself, whose childish insults could never upset me.

Oh, it looks as though they are upsetting the hell out of you.

But...what can I do. I am not intending to upset you. I am just surprised it is so easy to do...and that you are so anxious to show it is happening. So I thought I would mention it.

Quote:
Quote:
You asked "Who COULD be afraid of that god?" I, correctly, answered that YOU "could."

And as per-usual, you were incorrect as you always are.

I doubt I was wrong this time...and I am not always wrong. I am wrong at times, but I usually acknowledge when I am wrong.

You ought to learn to do that. It will help you to grow up.

Quote:
Quote:

ME? Terrified of my loving saviour who protects me day and night??? What bodily orifice are you talking through old mate? I see that you are suffering from delusions again, have you taken your morning medication.

YES...YOU. YOU ARE TERRIFIED OF THAT DEMON GOD OF YOURS...AS WELL YOU SHOULD BE.

Quote:
Quote:
You do like making blind guesses, don't you

Not me mate, I never make blind guess’s, not like people who accuse my Lord God and saviour of being a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God. Those people that He, 'The Lord' makes blind, so they cannot see, deaf, so they cannot hear, and so dull of mind, that even if they could see or hear, they wouldn’t have a flamin clue as to what was going on.

What you do not do...is to acknowledge the truth. And the truth is that you blindly guess that a god exists.

Nothing wrong with making blind guesses...but pretending you do not make them is kinda childish.

Quote:
Quote:
YOU ‘SOUND’ like someone pretending to follow the teachings of Jesus...but is instead shitting on them.

I don’t pretend to follow the teaching of my Lord God and saviour, who filled the man Jesus with his spirit on the day that he was baptised, which spirit descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee”.

Yeah...the fear is great in you.

Sorry about that. Must be tough to live with it.
Quote:

And that was the spirit of My Lord God and saviour, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put ‘MY WORDS’ in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. Whoever does not listen to ‘MY WORD’ that the prophet speaks in ‘MY NAME’ I will surely punish.”

Peter confirms that Jesus was that man, when, concerning the man Jesus, he says in the Good News Catholic Study Edition of the Bible. Acts 3: 22; For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people. You are to obey everything that he tells you to do. Anyone who does not obey that prophet shall be separated from God's people and destroyed.’

And would you please wipe your chin, it looks so disgusting, with all that verbal dysentery dribbling out of your mouth?

Oh, my. Now you are getting very, very out of control.

Try to stay adult for a while.

Quote:
Quote:

Why the question mark old timer? Was the last part meant to be a statement, or a question?

It was a mistake. I punctuated with a question mark rather than a period. It was a mistake on my part. My bad.

(See...that is how it is done.)

Quote:
But irrelevant of that, there are no blind guess’s there old mate, you see, I believe the words of the Lord God my saviour, whose words are recorded in Jude 1: 14; where it is written; “Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying; “Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, to execute judgement on all, and convince all that are ungodly among them all of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

Yes, you "believe" them. Which is another way of saying that you blindly guess them to be true.

Quote:
And I believe that He will consider as “A Hard Speech spoken against him" to be your accusation that He is a vicious, murderous, barbaric, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger/slow-to-forgive God. And unless you earnestly repent in the very near future, you will feel the full force of his fury, No Guess’s there, old mate, just the truth.

Yes, you do blindly guess that also.

Quote:
And if I hadn’t warned you, I would be culpable for your suicidal act. It would be like someone sitting there and watching, as another hangs himself and does nothing to try and stop that person.

You are bordering on NUTS!

Quote:
Quote:

My Lord God and saviour 'DOES' exist my friend, and he is not listening to what I am writing, He is ‘WATCHING’ as I write the words that he commands me to write.

Yeah, you do blindly guess all that to be true.

Kinda patting yourself on the back a lot here. Doesn't that Lord and savior frown on that?

Quote:

Quote:
Good night. I repeat...GOOD NIGHT.

And Oh what a night it was! It really was. What a night!

Great. I had a great night also. Although I was anxious to get to the computer in the morning to continue our interesting conversation.

0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2022 04:44 am
@Greatest I am,
Jesus was born with human sin (I don't say Original Sin, because that's a crap idea, that somehow hasn't gone away even though Christ died for our sins).

What made him a perfect sacrifice was that he was human and yet also God. As a human he could sin like us. Bur as God, he was suited for intervening for our sins.

Jesus did not need to be perfect to be a perfect sacrifice, nor did he have to die on the cross. He did that to instruct us. Merely being born and dying was enough.
0 Replies