Who would you rather meet, your god or an alien? Why?

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:06 pm
Who would you rather meet, your god or an alien?

Why?

A god I have and already know, tells you my position.

I would rather find an alien as then I would learn many new things, even though they would all be
analogies of what I already know.

Meeting a supernatural god would not give me much of anything in terms of morals and ethics.

You?

Regards
DL

Sturgis

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:10 pm
@Greatest I am,
What if they are both the same entity?
farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:41 pm
@Sturgis,
oooooh excellent. I would say SANTA CLAUS cause he exists

doesnt he?
Sturgis

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:50 pm
@farmerman,
As does Ezmarosho the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy....
Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 04:58 pm
@Greatest I am,
Aliens are made up by blasphemous left-wing God-haters.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 05:07 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
However gods are usually made up by blasphemous right-wing extremist alien haters.

(although it should be noted, they allowed Little Billy Barr and Distant Galaxy Alien Kellyanne Conway into their fold...mainly to appear open minded)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 07:11 pm
@Sturgis,
Ezmarosho, the Easter Bunny?? did he ever get married?? So hi midle name is THE??
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 11:05 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

What if they are both the same entity?

Then we have been defining both god and aliens wrong. Right?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 11:07 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Aliens are made up by blasphemous left-wing God-haters.

Are you a brain dead right wing genocidal god lover?

Let's chat about the prick you adore shall we?

Regards
DL
Sturgis

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 01:59 pm
@farmerman,
Yes, his middle name is The.

No, he never married, just hops from one wabbit to another...he's a free loving bisexual wabbit.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 02:00 pm
@Greatest I am,
Who knows? After all, aren't all our random thoughts sent to our brain by God?
mark noble

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:20 am
@Greatest I am,
I am My God, DL - As are you.
An 'Alien'?
Just me & you on another adventure...

Rock-On, Sir!

Mark
Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 12:13 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
Are you a brain dead right wing genocidal god lover?

There is no such thing as a brain dead right winger.
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:32 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
agreed. I know a few colleagues who are very accomplished scientists and engineers who are right wingers. However, Ive noticed they are easily manipulated and single sourced in their bases of beliefs.
Also, they seem to have a single neuron among themselves. I call em the "POLITICAL BORG"

Their strength of focus is also their biggest weakness, they dont allow disparate opinions . Theyll never become a big tent unless they go back to the party of Lincoln. Right now theyve kinda refuted what Lincoln brought and theyve become the Party of STrom Thurmond and George Wallace .
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:55 am
@farmerman,
Theyve recently reported a comet fall . It is a carbonaceous chondritic mteorite that busted up on arriving in our atmosphere. Its been called the "peacock bolide" because of its wild blue and aqua colors.
Its been found to contain several right hnd versions of key amino acids.(Life prefers the "left handed" racimate).
So, finding ones god or an alien may be two names for the same thing.

The origins of life on our planet is a search thats separate from the overwhelmingly obvious search for evidence of blind evolution. I always kept pan spermia as a reasonable option since formations of carbon based compounds are not unique in star spectra, they are a ubiquitous component of "space".

Is god just anothr word for racimes of of organic compounds??
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:24 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Who knows? After all, aren't all our random thoughts sent to our brain by God?

No.

Your random thinking is you.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:26 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

I am My God, DL - As are you.
An 'Alien'?
Just me & you on another adventure...

Rock-On, Sir!

Mark

Free thinking is good.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

DiscipleDave

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 10:19 pm
@Greatest I am,
Jesus who is NOT from the Earth, but Created the Earth, is an Alien. NOT being from Earth.

The inhabitants of Heaven are indeed Aliens, because they too, are NOT from Earth.

When Jesus Returns to the Earth with the Holy City Jerusalem, the entire Earth will call it the Mothership and will ATTACK it, anyone who does, will be utterly destroyed.
Greatest I am

Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 03:01 pm
@DiscipleDave,
DiscipleDave wrote:

Jesus who is NOT from the Earth, but Created the Earth, is an Alien. NOT being from Earth.

The inhabitants of Heaven are indeed Aliens, because they too, are NOT from Earth.

When Jesus Returns to the Earth with the Holy City Jerusalem, the entire Earth will call it the Mothership and will ATTACK it, anyone who does, will be utterly destroyed.

You show your corrupted morals by wanting a genocidal garbage god who will kill instead of cure.

There is no point in telling one of your vile ilk that Jesus said he came to do the opposite. Cure instead of kill.

You go ahead and wait for the satanic Jesus you see. I will wait for the good one.

Regards
DL

0 Replies

papag

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 05:18 am
@Greatest I am,
I don't have any desire to meet God but I do desire to live under His rule.
I personally believe the world would be a better place under God's kingdom rule. Right now Satan rules this world but soon God will remove him from this world.
(Revelation 12:9) So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

(1 John 5:19) We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

(John 12:31) Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.