3
   

Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

 
 
Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2021 12:31 pm
Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?
Scriptures, as they often do, give both options as true.
The Bible does what it was created by the Jewish authors to do. Make us question and judge.
Without Midrash, the Bible is just another useless myth.
In one version, Jesus tells his fellow prisoner on the cross that they will both awaken in heaven.
Another version has Jesus awakening in hell, where he toils for 3 days.
One old adage might say, if one day is 1,000 years, Jesus is almost at his 2-year mark.
There is a confusion as to who received Jesus as a sacrifice, Satan, or the androgynous Yahweh.
If sacrificed to Satan, she rules the world.
If sacrificed to Yahweh, Jesus rules the world.
Into whose hands did Jesus ascend, Satan’s or Yahweh’s?
I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, but think there is a valuable moral lesson here, but do not quite have my finger on what it is. Help.
What is your best guess as to where Jesus is?

Regards
DL
 
mark noble
 
  3  
Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 09:26 am
@Greatest I am,
Hey G
Long time, No see.

"The 'Bible'" is a Catholic version of ...
Jews have their 'OWN' 'Bible' (Library) - of scripture.
Jews do NOT read or study the "CATHOLIC" Bible, unless they have an interest in Catholic literature.

The 'Catholic', (Canon) Old Testament is a miniscule amount of Judaic literature - Jasper, Jubilees, Maccas, Kabba, Enoch, etc, etc.

That's without the gnostica... As you know.
So - In answer to your OP - Jesus, Immanuel, Issa - is all of us, everywhere and when.

Have a verily awesome Day.
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2021 12:27 pm
@Greatest I am,
If he did any resurrecting, and I assume he did, it occurred while he was alive on Earth.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 11:54 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hey G
Long time, No see.

"The 'Bible'" is a Catholic version of ...
Jews have their 'OWN' 'Bible' (Library) - of scripture.
Jews do NOT read or study the "CATHOLIC" Bible, unless they have an interest in Catholic literature.

The 'Catholic', (Canon) Old Testament is a miniscule amount of Judaic literature - Jasper, Jubilees, Maccas, Kabba, Enoch, etc, etc.

That's without the gnostica... As you know.
So - In answer to your OP - Jesus, Immanuel, Issa - is all of us, everywhere and when.

Have a verily awesome Day.


I agree.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 11:55 am
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

If he did any resurrecting, and I assume he did, it occurred while he was alive on Earth.


You know what they say of assumptions.

Regards
DL
coluber2001
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2022 07:36 am
@Greatest I am,
Greatest I am wrote:

coluber2001 wrote:

If he did any resurrecting, and I assume he did, it occurred while he was alive on Earth.


You know what they say of assumptions.

Regards
DL


No, I don't, but I don't assume a supernatural.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2022 07:38 am
@coluber2001,
He assumed you did.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2022 03:46 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

Greatest I am wrote:

coluber2001 wrote:

If he did any resurrecting, and I assume he did, it occurred while he was alive on Earth.


You know what they say of assumptions.

Regards
DL


No, I don't, but I don't assume a supernatural.


I outright reject supernatural notions as poor thinking system.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  0  
Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2022 03:49 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He assumed you did.


Not quite.

I followed a logic trail based on his indicating there was a real Jesus.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
The Anointed
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2022 04:37 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible


And perhaps the reason for that, is because you have never read the bible.

Acts 3: 13; "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus."

So, the man Jesus, who was given divine glory by the God of the Hebrews, is now incontestably divine and sits in the throne of our heavenly Father, as revealed in Revelation 3: 21; where it is written; "To those who win the victory I (Jesus) will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne.
22 “If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!”

It appears that you are one of those whom the Lord has made blind and deaf to his word, and has made their brains so dull that even seeing and hearing, they would be incapable of understanding what they had seen or heard.

See Isaiah 6: 8-10; Then I heard the Lord say, “Whom shall I send? Who will be our messenger?” I answered, “I will go! Send me!” So he told me to go and give the people this message: “No matter how much you listen, you will not understand. No matter how much you look, you will not know what is happening.” Then he said to me, “Make the minds of these people dull, their ears deaf, and their eyes blind, so that they cannot see or hear or understand. If they did, they might turn to me and be healed.”

Yep! If, as you say, you cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, when it is recorded there for all to see, you definitely reveal yourself to be blind, deaf and too dull of mind to even begin to comprehend the words of the Lord, to which you are totally blind..
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2022 03:45 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hey G
Long time, No see.

"The 'Bible'" is a Catholic version of ...
Jews have their 'OWN' 'Bible' (Library) - of scripture.
Jews do NOT read or study the "CATHOLIC" Bible, unless they have an interest in Catholic literature.

The 'Catholic', (Canon) Old Testament is a miniscule amount of Judaic literature - Jasper, Jubilees, Maccas, Kabba, Enoch, etc, etc.

That's without the gnostica... As you know.
So - In answer to your OP - Jesus, Immanuel, Issa - is all of us, everywhere and when.

Have a verily awesome Day.


I agree.

What if any is the real meaning of the resurrection?

I think it might be a person finding/engaging his or her right brain hemisphere.

The upper house in some esoteric terms.

Regards
DL


0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2022 03:48 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

If he did any resurrecting, and I assume he did, it occurred while he was alive on Earth.


I do not believe in the supernatural. God told me that it was not a good way to try to dither out reaolity.

You have to believe an immortal supernatural God can die then.

Show the scripture that says God can die.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2022 03:51 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
I cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible


And perhaps the reason for that, is because you have never read the bible.

Acts 3: 13; "The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, has given divine glory to his Servant Jesus."

So, the man Jesus, who was given divine glory by the God of the Hebrews, is now incontestably divine and sits in the throne of our heavenly Father, as revealed in Revelation 3: 21; where it is written; "To those who win the victory I (Jesus) will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne.
22 “If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!”

It appears that you are one of those whom the Lord has made blind and deaf to his word, and has made their brains so dull that even seeing and hearing, they would be incapable of understanding what they had seen or heard.

See Isaiah 6: 8-10; Then I heard the Lord say, “Whom shall I send? Who will be our messenger?” I answered, “I will go! Send me!” So he told me to go and give the people this message: “No matter how much you listen, you will not understand. No matter how much you look, you will not know what is happening.” Then he said to me, “Make the minds of these people dull, their ears deaf, and their eyes blind, so that they cannot see or hear or understand. If they did, they might turn to me and be healed.”

Yep! If, as you say, you cannot know where Jesus ended via the bible, when it is recorded there for all to see, you definitely reveal yourself to be blind, deaf and too dull of mind to even begin to comprehend the words of the Lord, to which you are totally blind..


I did not see a location, but given your attitude and character, **** right off.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/29/2022 at 10:55:21