Hitler’s genocide, evil. Yahweh’s genocides good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2020 03:04 pm
Hitler’s genocide, evil. Yahweh’s genocides good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong. Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents, Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity.

I am sure you fell the same way for your parents.

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,958 • Replies: 31
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:40 am
@Greatest I am,
You're Never Wrong, DL.
Nor are you EVER right.

You are so intent to discredit other peoples' beliefs, arrogantly - You fail to recognise your own immoral conduct.

Not that morality matters - But Your NEEDINESS For ATTENTION is as pathetic as it gets.

"I'M RIGHT! LISTEN TO ME! I'M A GNOSTIC! YOU'RE BELIEFS ARE BOLLUX!.

Nobody Cares, DL.
NOBODY!

Have a Lovely day
Greatest I am

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2020 11:53 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

You're Never Wrong, DL.
Nor are you EVER right.

You are so intent to discredit other peoples' beliefs, arrogantly - You fail to recognise your own immoral conduct.

Not that morality matters - But Your NEEDINESS For ATTENTION is as pathetic as it gets.

Nobody Cares, DL.
NOBODY!

Have a Lovely day

My beliefs are based on Gnostic Christianity.

That is why I call myself a gnostic Christian.

The chances of growing Gnostic Christianity is not that good of a bet.

That is why I concentrate on calling out the immoral Christianity.

I can do more good by speaking of the evil in Christianity, while, when possible, chatting about the only good Christianity, Gnostic Christianity.

A shame you do not see my motivation. Not surprising though as most do not care that it is morally corrupt to adore a genocidal god or his vile homophobic and misogynous religion and will take the good guy position and not call them out.

I use my in your immoral face position and challenge those Satanist who adore a genocidal god and say they are Christian.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

papag

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 04:58 am
@Greatest I am,
Hitler killed good people along with bad ones. (Genocide)
Yahweh Killed bad people who didn't listen to Him and will kill all bad people in the future so that peace would be on earth. (Justice)

(Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.  But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
(Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 4 May, 2021 03:13 pm
@papag,
Job's servants were killed by Yahweh merely as a show of force. (Job 1:16) The Tanakh doesn't say anything about them being bad or not listening to Yahweh.
papag

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 05:00 am
@InfraBlue,
The event about Job began in heaven where a debate between Yahweh and Satan were taking place. Yahweh allowed Satan to use his (Satan's) power to make Job suffer. The fire from heaven was Satan's doing. No one knew what was going on in heaven between Yahweh and Satan, so the most reasonable response was to say it was fire from Yahweh.
Greatest I am

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:07 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

You're Never Wrong, DL.
Nor are you EVER right.

Nobody Cares, DL.
NOBODY!

Have a Lovely day

Victims, women and gays, of homophobic and misogynous religions care.

I am not surprised that you do not.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:10 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

Hitler killed good people along with bad ones. (Genocide)
Yahweh Killed bad people who didn't listen to Him and will kill all bad people in the future so that peace would be on earth. (Justice)

(Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.  But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
(Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

Yes, I know that Yahweh is a vile mass murdering piece of garbage.

Who do you think more likely to kill instead of cure and use genocide?

Satan or Yahweh?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 01:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Job's servants were killed by Yahweh merely as a show of force. (Job 1:16) The Tanakh doesn't say anything about them being bad or not listening to Yahweh.

Job 2;3 has Yahweh admitting to doing evil by letting Satan move him to it.

Christians, of course, ignore that line.

They have to use their immoral double standard to forgive Yahweh for what they would condemn in a person.

They get called hypocrites for many good reasons.

Regards
DL
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 6 May, 2021 10:08 am
@papag,
That's a tortured rationalization of the Job story. So, the response was reasonable, but untrue? That's a credibility issue.

So, Yahweh allowed Satan to torment Job, but it's not Yahweh's responsibility? That sounds like a defense argument for Charles Manson.

And then there's the passage that Greatest I Am cites, where Yahweh admits to ruining Job for no reason other than being incited by Satan thereof.
papag

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 06:39 am
@InfraBlue,
The book of Job reveals that a heavenly angel of God was the promoter of the challenge. He appeared before the Most High, insolently accusing God’s devoted servant Job, saying that his loyalty to God was based solely on selfishness. God allowed this spirit son to bring a test of great adversity upon Job. Even though Job proved faithful under the test, the rebel still accused Job of having a bad heart. Yahweh said to him: Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

The angel answered: “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul. For a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch as far as his bone and his flesh and see whether he will not curse you to your very face.”—Job 2:2-5.

God let Job be tested, knowing that he would remain faithful. And Job did not actually lose by suffering for a while. For, at the end of the test, God rewarded Job beyond anything he had formerly enjoyed, including 140 more years of life.

papag

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 06:40 am
@Greatest I am,
The book of Job reveals that a heavenly angel of God was the promoter of the challenge. He appeared before the Most High, insolently accusing God’s devoted servant Job, saying that his loyalty to God was based solely on selfishness. God allowed this spirit son to bring a test of great adversity upon Job. Even though Job proved faithful under the test, the rebel still accused Job of having a bad heart. Yahweh said to him: Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

The angel answered: “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul. For a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch as far as his bone and his flesh and see whether he will not curse you to your very face.”—Job 2:2-5.

God let Job be tested, knowing that he would remain faithful. And Job did not actually lose by suffering for a while. For, at the end of the test, God rewarded Job beyond anything he had formerly enjoyed, including 140 more years of life.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 07:35 am
@papag,
Exactly. You're confirming Yahweh's guilt in the Job story.
papag

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 08:38 am
@InfraBlue,
Satan accused God of bribing Job. This defiant spirit creature claimed that if Job was stripped of his wealth and his health, he would curse Yahweh. By extension, Satan was asserting that no human would love and be loyal to God in the face of suffering.
That challenge had global and enduring impact. The issues that Satan raised had to be settled. Thus, God gave Satan freedom to act against Job, and Satan brought those various forms of suffering on the man.

Job did not and could not know of the universal issue that was raised in the heavens. And Satan arranged things so that it appeared as if God were causing all of Job’s calamities. For example, when lightning struck Job’s flocks of sheep, the surviving attendant concluded that it was “the very fire of God.” Although Job did not know why these things were happening, he would not curse or reject God.

If you analyze the circumstances behind Job’s experience, you will see that the issue is, Will humans serve Yahweh out of love, despite troubles? Job helped to answer that. Only true love for God could have moved a person to remain faithful to Yahweh, which is what Job did. What a testimony against Satan’s false accusations! This case, however, did not begin and end with Job back then, it has extended for centuries. We are involved too.

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 08:28 pm
@papag,
You're merely introducing a red herring in an attempt to divert attention from the issue of Yahweh killing people, who weren't described as bad, but were only pawns in his wager with Satan.
papag

Reply Sat 8 May, 2021 07:23 am
@InfraBlue,
You may look at them as sacrificial pawns, but God sees them differently.
His plan is to reward the pawns with the same reward as the Kings and Queens.
(Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 8 May, 2021 12:17 pm
@papag,
In the story, they're pawns in the games of psychopathic beings, nonetheless.
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 01:16 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

And Job did not actually lose by suffering for a while.

I see that you are either a heartless dick or really stupid to think that another child can negate the loss of the first one.

Your heart is like your genocidal god's.

When your god can kill instead of cure and you do not mind, what kind of mind do you have.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 01:20 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

Will humans serve Yahweh out of love, despite troubles?

Why do you wish to serve a genocidal, homophobic and misogynous god, instead of seeking a good god?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Mon 24 May, 2021 01:23 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

You may look at them as sacrificial pawns, but God sees them differently.
His plan is to reward the pawns with the same reward as the Kings and Queens.
(Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

Only after they accept Jesus as savior and that is a sin.

I will be putting this on the main board so as to not deflect here.

Is accepting Jesus as messiah a sin?

It seems to me, that to accept Jesus as our messiah or scapegoat, means abdication our responsibility for our sins and placing it on the messiah or scapegoat.

I think that to use a scapegoat is a sin.

If you are religious, is this the sin that you think you did to deserve hell? If not, what is it that causes you to sin to be saved?

Regards
DL