Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2021 09:01 am
@The Anointed,
Preparation H wrote:

Ooh, me Emma Freuds, me Nobby Styles, me bleedin’ Farmers.

The Lord is punishing you like like he did Ashdod for talking **** about Stephen Hawking.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 04:47 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank depissa repeats nealy everything I say, like this one as seen in my previous post; "Perhaps it is because you are a "...mentally unstable and senile (person) who is...in need of serious medical attention." It hasn't the intelligence to think of a good line for itself

Ha haa haaa, you sound just like a parrot that repeats everything it hears, while confined in it's little gage full of its own crap.

Does, Polly want a cracker? Hee heee heeeee.

Enjoy what is left of your short life, you old supposedly 80 year old mate of mine, who is always telling me how much it loves me. That's why I always stand with my back in a corner when ever I talk to ya.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 04:52 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Frank depissa repeats nealy everything I say, like this one as seen in my previous post; "Perhaps it is because you are a "...mentally unstable and senile (person) who is...in need of serious medical attention." It hasn't the intelligence to think of a good line for itself

Ha haa haaa, you sound just like a parrot that repeats everything it hears, while confined in it's little gage full of its own crap.

Does, Polly want a cracker? Hee heee heeeee.

You are a nut case.

But you are the most useful person for the non-theistic position ever to come to this forum.

I thank you. I suspect many here secretly thank you also.

Hee heee heeeee...and haw.

The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 05:02 am
@Frank Apisa,
The hee heee heeeee, sounds just like me little parrot pet, but the Haw, seems to indicate that my little pet parrot, that follows me everywhere, might be half donkey too.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 05:32 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

The hee heee heeeee, sounds just like me little parrot pet, but the Haw, seems to indicate that my little pet parrot, that follows me everywhere, might be half donkey too.

One...I do not follow you around. You spew your nonsense in the kinds of threads where I post. You pollute them with your demeaning blind guesses...and I attempt to show that we do not know the crap that you pretend to know.

Two...my thoughts, opinions, and writing have been published in many major newspapers and magazines...not just in Internet fora where anyone can say anything and have it shown. I doubt you've ever had anything published in the kinds of publications where I have had many. For you to suppose I need to parrot you is a delight. Thanks for the laugh.

Three...my intentions are to inspire you to do more and more for the causes I champion...and to do it here. So far, I have succeeded. So once again I say: I love you...and thanks bunches.

Wink
The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 06:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
So, you write your **** to the editors of newspapers, and magazines do you, well so do many other idiots.

Remember mate, from now on, it's, As you sow, so shall you reap.

If I were to write on this forum ,the poems which are in the books of mine that have been published, you would likely know who I am, and when the book on the relation of Cosmology to the bible is published, then You 'WILL' know 'Who I AM'.

And you can wing and whine as much as you like, and try to deny that you are no more than a foul mouthed insulting troll, but your past posts reveal to all, that is exactly what you are. And that is all that you have succeeded in doing old mate.

And we all know the cause that you champion, and that is to defame the God who could have been your savior, and attempt to belittle those who believe in Him.

And I hope that you enjoy the rest of your joyless, loveless, and hopeless life, and that your wish is granted, that your emptied soul will be given a new body in which hopefully, a more intelligent mind will develop.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 06:47 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

So, you write your **** to the editors of newspapers, and magazines do you, well so do many other idiots.

Remember mate, from now on, it's, As you sow, so shall you reap.

If I were to write on this forum ,the poems which are in the books of mine that have been published, you would likely know who I am, and when the book on the relation of Cosmology to the bible is published, then You 'WILL' know 'Who I AM'.

And you can wing and whine as much as you like, and try to deny that you are no more than a foul mouthed insulting troll, but your past posts reveal to all, that is exactly what you are. And that is all that you have succeeded in doing old mate.

And we all know the cause that you champion, and that is to defame the God who could have been your savior, and attempt to belittle those who believe in Him.

And I hope that you enjoy the rest of your joyless, loveless, and hopeless life, and that your wish is granted, that your emptied soul will be given a new body in which hopefully, a more intelligent mind will develop.

Oh, my...oh, my! I really have gotten to you, haven't I.

Usually takes longer to own someone in an Internet forum.

You are not built for this kind of battle. Best go back and challenge the other kids in the sandbox. You'll do much better.

And this babble you dished out here is what you see as, "As you sow, so shall you reap."

Excuse the laughter...but that is so, so funny. Wink
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 06:56 am
@The Anointed,
Wing? Wtf?

Don’t you mean whinge?

You lot are known for it, if you wanted vegemite you should have stayed in Australia.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 02:13 am
@Frank Apisa,
The anointed wrote ..... Stephen Hawking was an atheist, as every intelligent person who has every read his final book or listened to his interviews know, of course mentally unstable and senile people might find that hard to believe, but people like that are in need of serious medical attention.

The little parrot that follows me everywhere, repeated, "and perhaps it is because you are a "...mentally unstable and senile (person) who is...in need of serious medical attention."

Poor little thing, I may have to pluck some feathers out of its wings and stop it flying around crapping on everything.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 04:23 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

The anointed wrote ..... Stephen Hawking was an atheist, as every intelligent person who has every read his final book or listened to his interviews know, of course mentally unstable and senile people might find that hard to believe, but people like that are in need of serious medical attention.

The little parrot that follows me everywhere, repeated, "and perhaps it is because you are a "...mentally unstable and senile (person) who is...in need of serious medical attention."

Poor little thing, I may have to pluck some feathers out of its wings and stop it flying around crapping on everything.

You do not have the brains to prevail in an argument with a moron...much less with someone posting in an Internet forum, Blowhard.

For all of his life, Stephen Hawking was agnostic on the question of whether or not there were any gods...and was livid when anyone suggested he was an atheist. Now you want to assert he converted to atheism just at the moment of his death...because of something written at a time when he could not easily refute it.

Oh, well...you do assert there IS A GOD...and that you know the nature of that god...so it is best not to pay much attention to your childish assertions.

I still love you, though. Keep coming back for more. Wink
The Anointed

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 04:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You do not have the brains to prevail in an argument with a 'MORON'.

Why would I bother to argue with 'YOU'.

Quote:
For all of his life, Stephen Hawking was agnostic on the question of whether or not there were any gods.

Was He? Not according to his final book and his later interviews, as every intelligent person who has every read his final book or listened to his interviews know. Of course that excludes you. good night.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 05:15 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
You do not have the brains to prevail in an argument with a 'MORON'.

Why would I bother to argue with 'YOU'.

You are an amateur...and not an especially adept one.

You could have done a much better job with that attempt, but as I suggested, you are struggling in the deep end, when you should be wading in the kiddy pool.

Quote:
Quote:
For all of his life, Stephen Hawking was agnostic on the question of whether or not there were any gods.

Was He? Not according to his final book and his later interviews, as every intelligent person who has every read his final book or listened to his interviews know. Of course that excludes you. good night.
[/quote]

Yes, he was.

He was not an atheist. But you have run out of arguments in most areas, so I guess you have to stick with this.

Why not quote what he says about his atheism in his "final book?" Or play an excerpt or two from any of his "interviews."

That should be fun!
The Anointed

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 05:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
When you want to address the topic, and cease your usual stunt of trying to derail the thread, I might think about conversing with the 'MORONS' you speak of.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 06:03 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

When you want to address the topic, and cease your usual stunt of trying to derail the thread, I might think about conversing with the 'MORONS' you speak of.

Nobody here knows if ANYONE was born with "original sin." That is simply a teaching of the Church...the one you hate.

According to the teachings of The Church, the only person born without original sin (other than Adam and Eve) was Mary, the mother of Jesus.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 06:06 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

By the way...I see you offered no quotes from Hawking's "last book."

I figured you wouldn't.

You were just shooting off your mouth.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 06:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

If I realised that you were too far gone to be able to read it yourself, I would have sent you a voice message.

Good night, BTW, what were those people you said I couldn't argue with? Oh that's right, so I'm not going to argue with 'YOU' and I'll say once again, Good Night. Can my little troll parrot repeat that? Come on, give it a go.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2021 07:14 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

If I realised that you were too far gone to be able to read it yourself, I would have sent you a voice message.

Good night, BTW, what were those people you said I couldn't argue with? Oh that's right, so I'm not going to argue with 'YOU' and I'll say once again, Good Night. Can my little troll parrot repeat that? Come on, give it a go.

Sorry you are gone...even if just for a short while.

I want you here always. I love you. You do more for the cause I espouse by accident...than some of the people on my side do on purpose.

Like I said...I love ya! Wink

As for the fact that you offered no quotes from Hawking's "last book" that indicates he was an atheist...I expected that. Mostly because there are no quotes from his "last book" (or any book by him) that indicated he was an atheist.

Sleep tight. Be sure to come back tomorrow to get your daily ass-kicking.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2021 12:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

The Anointed wrote:

Nobody here knows if ANYONE was born with "original sin." That is simply a teaching of the Church...the one you hate.

According to the teachings of The Church, the only person born without original sin (other than Adam and Eve) was Mary, the mother of Jesus.
Frank----Adam and Eve were CREATED. They were never born physically.
I do not believe that Mary was born without sin. Only Jesus was born without sin.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2021 04:13 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Only Jesus was born without sin.

RSV, Hebrews 5: 7-10; In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard for his godly fear. 8 Although he was 'A' Son, he learned obedience through what he suffered; 9 and being made perfect he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him, 10 being designated by God a high priest after the order of Melchiz′edek.

How was the imperfect Jesus made perfect?

All have sinned and all must die once.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2021 05:13 am
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

The Anointed wrote:

Frank----Adam and Eve were CREATED. They were never born physically.
I do not believe that Mary was born without sin. Only Jesus was born without sin.

I do not care what you guess (believe) about who was born without sin.

My answer was correct about the teachings of the Church. The teachings of the Church are that the only person born without original sin...was Mary, the mother of Jesus.