For all Trump supporters

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 11:34 am
This audio is Trump's actual voice talking about women's *p...y. Why don't you all offer your mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters to Trump? What! That's not acceptable? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcZcTnykYbw

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/august-proves-be-cruel-month-trump-n797691

Trump is a white supremacist, a lifelong racial bigot, a liar, scammer, and xenophobe. What's to like about this human fraud?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 16 • Views: 16,481 • Replies: 294

View best answer, chosen by cicerone imposter
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 02:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
This audio is Trump's actual voice talking about women's *p...y. Why don't you all offer your mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters to Trump? What! That's not acceptable? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcZcTnykYbw

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/august-proves-be-cruel-month-trump-n797691

Trump is a white supremacist, a lifelong racial bigot, a liar, scammer, and xenophobe. What's to like about this human fraud?

Okay, I'm a Trump supporter.

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Let's pick one. Please support your assertion that Trump is a white supremacist.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 03:46 pm
Got it. You're throwing around assertions you cannot back up. People in the moral right are generally able to back up the things they say with evidence.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 03:47 pm
Two points.

1) This video was from before the 2016 election. Trump won this election, gaining the votes of tens of millions of women, after this tape was made public.

2) The reason that Trump won the election is because the left was seen as more offensive than Donald Trump. People looked at Trump, and they looked at Hillary... and almost half of them decided that Hillary was worse.

3) Hillary lost the election by calling Trump supporters "Deplorables". It was at this very movement when she lost any ability to reach out to middle America.

4) You are repeating Hillary's mistake by attacking Trump Supporters rather than reaching out to them. Calling people "ignorant morons" is not a very good way to win their votes.

5) Democrats have just over 2 years to clean up their act. Screaming angry women and insults on voter's intelligence are just what Trump needs to win again. He doesn't have to be likable... he only has to be less detestable than the left.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 09:03 pm
@maxdancona,
When you have "women for Trump," there's no other adjective that fits.
https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Man-Myth-Moron-Shirt/dp/B01LWSIBWC

Mens Trump The Man The Myth The Moron T Shirt 2XL Asphalt
https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Man-Myth-Moron-Shirt/dp/B01LWSIBWC
Anti Trump Shirts!
Trump The Man The Myth The Moron T Shirt
Be the first to review this item
maxdancona

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 10:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
If you are OK with calling women "morons" just because they support Trump, that's on you. I don't see what attacking women gets you.

https://cf-images.us-east-1.prod.boltdns.net/v1/static/5502557045001/55a565dc-f471-4a29-a8c8-410f6d7d45b1/95e3b6ed-83df-445d-97c3-760d54ce8b1a/1280x720/match/image.jpg
Setanta

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 10:38 pm
The reason Plump won the election was because Clinton ran a for-**** campaign, and wasted the political capital of Mr. Obama. Plump won in the Electoral College. Plump got 46.1% of the vote, Clinton got 48.2% of the vote--she polled almost three million more votes. She campaigned stupidly, and didn't get the votes where she needed them to win the electoral vote.

Fifty-four percent of women voted for Clinton; forty-one percent of women voted for Plump. Clinton trounced him in all categories of non-white voters. Effectively, Plump was elected by whites, and primarily by white, heterosexual men. He still got fewer votes. Clinton's failure to campaign intelligently, and to get out younger voters and minority voters is not a ringing endorsement of Plump. Tell us again that fairy tale about you being a liberal.

Voter demographics in the 2016 election
hightor

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 05:24 am
@maxdancona,
Looks like "White Women for Trump" from the picture.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 06:51 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
The reason Plump won the election was because Clinton ran a for-**** campaign, and wasted the political capital of Mr. Obama

For all of your snarling insults, you are basically agreeing with me. Hillary lost this election by running a horrible campaign. But let's talk about what she did wrong.

1) Hillary referred to voters as "Deplorables" which is a big part of the reason she lost white voters. She insulted voters... and not surprisingly she lost any chance at their votes.

2) Hillary ran a campaign based in identity politics. Her slogan was "I'm with Her" and she constantly talked about the "glass ceiling". It was a divisive campaign. Compare this to Obama who did not run on his race and talked about uniting the country and Hope.

It seems like a basic principle; you don't win elections by insulting voters you need.

You will point out correctly that Trump did exactly that... which is why he would have lost to any other human being. Hillary is the only human being who has lost to Donald Trump..People saw how disgusting and offensive Trump was and decideded that Hillary was worse.

So here we have another thread that is insulting voters and everyone jumps on board. Do you really not see the problem?

We need another Obama... I fear that outraged liberals are going to ensure we get another Hillary.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 07:04 am
The way that Trump wins a second term is pretty clear to see.

Outraged screaming liberals, many in pink hats, are going to push the candidates in the primary past extremism into rage. You will have Kamala Harris, and Kristen Gillebrand jumping over themselves to get the engraged White woman vote.

Trump will be Trump. He will mock the antics of the primary. Again, White voters in middle America will look at Trump with disgust, and look at the identity politics with angst... and enough of them will choose Trump to give him another term.

The 2020 election is a race to the bottom.

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 12:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
People saw how disgusting and offensive Trump was and decided that Hillary was worse.

That's the answer in a nutshell.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 12:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
From FastCompany:
Quote:
The president is, among other things, a former game-show host and reality-TV star. He may speak like someone with a third-grade reading level who is currently sundowning, but he was savvy enough to intuit that politics and entertainment were already blended together and that it made incredible business sense to make them indistinguishable from each other. Political news now encompasses sitcom silliness when Trump himself or one of his goons does something farcically stupid. It’s high-stakes drama pretty much the rest of the time.

We are all used to this now. It’s become The Way It Is, even as part of the drama focuses on the fight to make it Any Other Way. But as politics has become more like entertainment, what did political entertainment become?
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 02:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What reading level did Al Gore speak at when he was campaigning?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 02:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
This audio is Trump's actual voice talking about women's *p...y.
Meh. Who cares? Are you jealous of his sex life or something?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Trump is a white supremacist, a lifelong racial bigot,
Nonsense.

cicerone imposter wrote:
a liar,
If you like your insurance plan you can keep it.

cicerone imposter wrote:
and xenophobe.
Nonsense.

cicerone imposter wrote:
What's to like about this human fraud?
The Democrats keep trying to violate the Second Amendment. I like that Trump protects our rights and prevents the Democrats from hurting us.
farmerman

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2018 09:14 pm
@oralloy,
it appears that you arent merely in his base but you are an enabler .
oralloy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 07:54 pm
@farmerman,
What's important is that Trump protects us from the Democrats and prevents our rights from being violated.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 08:03 pm
@oralloy,
Here I thought the American President should protect all of its citizens against tyranny and protect our freedom as a sovereign nation.

Guess that's the difference between Democrats and Republicans.
oralloy

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 08:08 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Here I thought the American President should protect all of its citizens against tyranny and protect our freedom as a sovereign nation.
Yes, and that is exactly what Trump does.

neptuneblue wrote:
Guess that's the difference between Democrats and Republicans.
The difference is, Democrats seek to violate our civil rights. Republicans protect us from Democrats.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 09:12 pm
The Maddening Views of Trump Republicans
By BERNIE KOSBERG
October 15, 2018 at 6:22 PM
Donald J. Trump is the embodiment of the Republican Party.

Though not all Republicans are racist, too many tolerate and indulge Trump’s blatantly bigoted and hateful views.

Though not all Republicans are misogynists, too many disregard Trump’s seedy past and turn a blind eye towards his serial exploitation and ill-treatment of women.

Though not all Republicans are xenophobic, too many ignore the contempt with which Trump treats immigrants of color, and fail to hold him accountable for the harm he has inflicted on children seeking refuge.

A majority of Republicans believe Trump tells the truth only “some of the time or less.” Yet, according to an NBC News-SurveyMonkey online poll, they approve of the job he’s doing as president. To them, Trump can do no wrong, even though they know he’s lying.

Sixty percent of Americans agree with the findings of the nation’s major intelligence agencies (FBI, CIA, and NSA) that Russia significantly interfered in the 2016 presidential campaign, helping Trump, but 70 percent of Republicans reject this widely held conclusion.

After their meeting in Helsinki, President Trump reported to the nation that his handling of the Summit with Russian president Vladimir Putin, was a great success. Scholars, pundits, and even the Republican hierarchy in Washington, were openly critical of Trump’s performance. Fifty-five percent of Americans agreed that Trump appeared weak and subservient to Putin. Nevertheless, 71 percent of Republicans approved of Trump’s performance, according to a Reuters-Ipsos poll.

Over this past year, I polled a number Trump devotees who live nearby. They were not hard to find. I questioned their perception of the man and how they felt about his policies and his performance. Proud and passionate, men were more than willing to speak their piece. They communicated to me that they know exactly who Trump is, what he stands for, and are 100 percent behind him. There was no room for dissent. “If you’re not for him,” I was told, “you’re unAmerican.”

Few politicians, over the past century, have had such a unique ability to oratorically manipulate their citizenry. Fewer have been able to keep the world in such rapt attention. Churchill, Hitler, Mussolini and FDR all demonstrated two exceptional traits: Showmanship and a simple message that resonated at a visceral level. For Trump, it’s his unadulterated pugnacity and “America First.”

In the age of Trump, America has become hooked on being entertained, especially by its politicians. Reality TV, Twitter, Facebook, a smartphone glued to your hand; it doesn’t matter what Trump actually says, because he’s so fascinating to watch. He keeps us continually amused and our adrenalin pumping, wondering what outrageous behavior we are going to see next, and what shocking statement is going to come out of his mouth.

Trump’s faithful followers will excuse most anything he says or does for the pure enjoyment of watching him disgrace and discredit the so-called Establishment. To them, as long as they are kept entertained and are given an outlet for their pent-up fears— real or imagined—he has their undying support.

Trump voters cast their ballots in 2016 with their eyes wide open, voting for the man and his prejudices. Anger, born of fear, got him elected, as well as a pervasive desire for a domineering leader who was promising the world—a white, rich one.

Well, Republicans got what they wanted: an authoritarian clown. What now?
Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 11:55 pm
@Setanta,
I assure you that I do not agree with anything Max has to say.

Here's a little object lesson in campaigning in a critical, close race. Nixon won the 1968 election with a very narrow plurality, while securing the Electoral College by a large vote. There were two factors in this, being the conventions and the Dixiecrat vote. Wallace and LeMay took five southern states, but those electoral votes would not have put Humphrey over the top. Although many people point to Robert Kennedy's campaign, he was trailing Humphrey by hundreds of committed delegates at the time he was shot and killed. In the end, Nixon beat Humphrey by only a few more than a half a million votes. (Compare that to HRC's plurality over Plump.) In my never humble opinion, what torpedoed Humphrey was timing.

The Republican convention opened in the first week of August. The Democratic convention was delayed by exactly three weeks, so as to celebrate the birthday of LBJ. Nixon had three weeks to campaign, unanswered by the Democrats. When Humphrey did start his very aggressive campaign, he startled all the pundits with the rapidity of his closing on Nixon. Those three weeks proved to be crucial, and I believe cost Humphrey the election.

In late September, some guy came around to the Student Union at the university I attended and asked a few of us if we wanted to get five bucks for a couple of hours work. Naturally we said yes, the minimum wage was $1.60/hour, which is actually a good deal more in purchasing power than the current minimum wage. (In fact, they gave us ten dollars each, more than the take-home any of us would have gotten for a day's work.) We went up to the ballroom, and discovered that they wanted us to set up for a Democratic fund-raiser to be held that evening. While we were setting up, this suit breezes in, and I realized it was Humphrey. One of his handlers was trailing him muttering "Mr. Vice President, Mr. Vice President" and being resolutely ignored by Humphrey. He asked the four of us to join him at a table, and as we did, the handler started to tell him why there wasn't time. I really can't imagine Humphrey being willfully rude to anyone--and he turned and smiled at the man and said: "Would you wait out in the hall?" The guy went red in the face, and then he left the room.

Humphrey then spent the next twenty to thirty minutes asking us questions and listening to the answers. He knew the war was the most important thing on our minds, and he answered candidly--except for a few time when he declined to answer, which I suspect had to do with classified information. It was an amazing interview, completely private; the clincher was that in 1968, none of us were old enough to vote. I think Humphrey made up the distance with Nixon because he was obviously sincere and spoke honestly with the people he addressed. I believe those three weeks cost him the election.

Now look at HRC. She sat around with her thumb up her *** for three weeks after the convention, which she treated as a coronation. When combined with her apparently unplanned campaign, it cost her the election, even though she still won the popular vote. HRC had no James Carville to run her campaign. Whoever was at least nominally responsible should be drummed out of politics. But HRC herself deserves all the opprobrium for her loss. She sat around on her dead *** and then ran an idiotic campaign. She did not assert herself, and she certainly should not have put up with Plump's antics during the debates. She blew it, big time, and we are all suffering the consequences of her ineptitude.
0 Replies