16
   

For all Trump supporters

 
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 03:33 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
The Maddening Views of Trump Republicans
By BERNIE KOSBERG
October 15, 2018 at 6:22 PM
Donald J. Trump is the embodiment of the Republican Party.

Though not all Republicans are racist, too many tolerate and indulge Trump’s blatantly bigoted and hateful views.
I've seen no evidence of any such bigotry or hate, only false accusations from the left.

Quote:
Though not all Republicans are misogynists, too many disregard Trump’s seedy past and turn a blind eye towards his serial exploitation and ill-treatment of women.
I've seen no evidence of exploitation or ill treatment, only false accusations from the left.

But if I did see such evidence, I would indeed apply the same standards to Trump that the left applied to Bill Clinton.

Quote:
Though not all Republicans are xenophobic, too many ignore the contempt with which Trump treats immigrants of color, and fail to hold him accountable for the harm he has inflicted on children seeking refuge.
I've seen no evidence of such contempt or harm, only false accusations from the left.

Quote:
A majority of Republicans believe Trump tells the truth only “some of the time or less.” Yet, according to an NBC News-SurveyMonkey online poll, they approve of the job he’s doing as president. To them, Trump can do no wrong, even though they know he’s lying.
So what? The media lies about Trump too.

Barack Obama lied when he said I could keep my existing insurance plan. Then he lied when he said he was forcing me off my plan because it was substandard. In reality it was far better than anything offered on the exchanges.

Quote:
After their meeting in Helsinki, President Trump reported to the nation that his handling of the Summit with Russian president Vladimir Putin, was a great success. Scholars, pundits, and even the Republican hierarchy in Washington, were openly critical of Trump’s performance. Fifty-five percent of Americans agreed that Trump appeared weak and subservient to Putin. Nevertheless, 71 percent of Republicans approved of Trump’s performance, according to a Reuters-Ipsos poll.
The left always predicts doom and failure when a Republican president does something, and always with thinly veiled eagerness for America to suffer the results of the predicted failure.
neptuneblue
 
  2  
Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 06:28 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I've seen no evidence of any such bigotry or hate, only false accusations from the left.


Doing a search on Bing, these are the top headlines:

How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism
The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP
REPUBLICANS ARE RACISTS…And they're not shy about it.
What is wrong with Republicans? - The Washington Post
The national Republican Party tolerates violence and ...
Are White Republicans More Racist Than White Democrats ...
A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
Are republicans more racist than democrats? | Debate.org

And the list goes on.

Michigan GOP Senate ad features a swastika for some reason
REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN STEVE KING ENDORSES WHITE SUPREMACY
Texas police confiscate yard sign depicting GOP elephant with trunk up girl’s skirt
He’s a Nazi, Republicans Warn, but He’s Their Likely Nominee for Congress
Donald Trump warns of ‘violence’ if Republicans lose midterms


So open your eyes. It's there for the world to see. I can loan you my bifocals...
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 07:50 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism.,
Most of us who have followed Donald Trump knows his history of racial bigotry which expanded into religious bigotry as our president. He's not only a racial bigot, he wanted 5 innocent black kids proven innocent by DNA testing to be executed. He pushed the birther idea against Obama for five years claiming that Obama was born in Kenya. What sane person does such a thing? Nobody that I know of, and yet Trump has done these things out in the open, and he still enjoys a 36% approval rating. I'm sure they are mostly white supremacists and the ignorant, but that doesn't take away from the fact that we still have these ignorant people in the 21st century in America. They all seem oblivious to the US Constitution, and the Bible. We're supposed to be a land of equal opportunity and treatment. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." BTW, I'm not a christian.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2018 07:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Doing a search on Bing, these are the top headlines:
Those are false accusations from the left.

The left can't back up their positions with facts, so instead of presenting logical arguments they merely say that anyone who disagrees with them is a racist.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2018 07:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Most of us who have followed Donald Trump knows his history of racial bigotry which expanded into religious bigotry as our president.
No such bigotry or history of bigotry.

cicerone imposter wrote:
I'm sure they are mostly white supremacists and the ignorant, but that doesn't take away from the fact that we still have these ignorant people in the 21st century in America.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1OkMrmPIeX0/VpOm8B1MktI/AAAAAAAAB7M/8SdQiS5XlcI/s1600/lol.png
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2018 07:48 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I've seen no evidence of any such bigotry or hate, only false accusations from the left.


Doing a search on Bing, these are the top headlines:

How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism
The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP
REPUBLICANS ARE RACISTS…And they're not shy about it.
What is wrong with Republicans? - The Washington Post
The national Republican Party tolerates violence and ...
Are White Republicans More Racist Than White Democrats ...
A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
Are republicans more racist than democrats? | Debate.org

This is a list of unsubstantiated accusations. Where is evidence that any of these headline titles, or what they imply, is true? It's easy to give a link to other peoples' words. Why don't you give us one piece of evidence in your own words that president Trump is a racist?
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2018 11:54 pm
I have no doubt that the conservative operatives here will whine and weasel out of this, but:

Quote:
President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"

Trump, in vulgar terms, rejects bipartisan immigration proposal at White House meeting

A person familiar with the meeting said Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham brought a plan to Trump that involved cutting the visa lottery in half and, at the behest of the Congressional Black Caucus, the rest would go to underrepresented countries in Africa and Temporary Protective Status nations, including Haiti. The person said the language was salty on both sides.

One person briefed on the meeting said when Durbin got to Haiti, Trump began to ask why we want people from Haiti and more Africans in the US and added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.
neptuneblue
 
  3  
Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 05:22 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The left can't back up their positions with facts, so instead of presenting logical arguments they merely say that anyone who disagrees with them is a racist.


I've presented evidence i.e. FACTS that are routinely ignored by you. In some cases I've agreed with you, in most I have not. With clear communication, I've stated what the facts are, how they are obtained and how the facts are relevant to me and to you.

Now you say it isn't "logical" that I do that.

Oh.

There's a song from Fleetwood Mac called "Oh Well." It goes like this:

I can't help about the shape I'm in
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Now, when I talked to God, I knew He'd understand
He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand
But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to"
Ooh, well



We're both too old for this ****.
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 11:01 am
@neptuneblue,
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 06:31 pm
I forgot to post a link for the article I quoted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html

This is also interesting, from Business Insider:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-doesnt-deny-calling-african-countries-shitholes-2018-4
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 06:33 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I've presented evidence i.e. FACTS that are routinely ignored by you. In some cases I've agreed with you, in most I have not. With clear communication, I've stated what the facts are, how they are obtained and how the facts are relevant to me and to you.
If I don't address a fact (presuming that it is in a thread that I am reading) the reason is probably because I have no disagreement with it. I may even agree with it. I usually speak up only if I see something that I think is wrong.

I guess there are times where I disagree with something but I don't think it is important enough to argue about. But if I don't speak up about something, it is safe to presume that I have no major objections to it.

neptuneblue wrote:
Now you say it isn't "logical" that I do that.
No. I am saying that the people who wrote those articles are making false accusations of racism because they have no logical arguments.

oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 06:43 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I have no doubt that the conservative operatives here will whine and weasel out of this, but:
Quote:
President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"

Trump, in vulgar terms, rejects bipartisan immigration proposal at White House meeting

A person familiar with the meeting said Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham brought a plan to Trump that involved cutting the visa lottery in half and, at the behest of the Congressional Black Caucus, the rest would go to underrepresented countries in Africa and Temporary Protective Status nations, including Haiti. The person said the language was salty on both sides.

One person briefed on the meeting said when Durbin got to Haiti, Trump began to ask why we want people from Haiti and more Africans in the US and added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.
Why would you think we would complain about this? Or try to escape something? What about this quote would we be trying to escape?

I do not share Trump's opposition to immigration, but that's OK. He is allowed to disagree with me and I'm allowed to disagree with him.

Frankly I wouldn't mind if we bombed these third-world hellholes more often -- remind the world who is boss on this planet. But I also think we should welcome in any immigrants who want to come and live in a better country.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  3  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:30 am
I don't assume--nor should I--that you speak for all conservatives. One in this thread (and others) has been resistant to any and all criticisms of Plump. It was that which I had in mind when I suggested that conservatives might not wish to accept that.
0 Replies
 
neptuneblue
 
  3  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 04:31 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
No. I am saying that the people who wrote those articles are making false accusations of racism because they have no logical arguments.


Various substantial sources say contrary. Concrete evidence such as Court filings, videotaped interviews, still life photos, live interviews, rallies, news broadcasts and social media usage including tweets.

Years of it. A pattern of it. And yet you deny it.

No logical argument, you say.

Snort.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 07:10 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Various substantial sources say contrary. Concrete evidence such as Court filings, videotaped interviews, still life photos, live interviews, rallies, news broadcasts and social media usage including tweets.
Years of it. A pattern of it.
All of it fictitious.

neptuneblue wrote:
And yet you deny it.
Correct.

neptuneblue wrote:
No logical argument, you say.
Yes. That is the reason why those liberals rely on false accusations of racism instead of trying to justify their ideology.
neptuneblue
 
  3  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 07:23 pm
@oralloy,
Oh come on. You're being difficult for the sake of being difficult.

oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 07:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
No. These accusations of racism that the left always makes against people who disagree with them really are untrue.
neptuneblue
 
  2  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 07:51 pm
@oralloy,
The day you become his target of hatred and racism will you understand how wrong you are.
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 09:10 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I have no doubt that the conservative operatives here will whine and weasel out of this, but:

Quote:
President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"

Trump, in vulgar terms, rejects bipartisan immigration proposal at White House meeting

A person familiar with the meeting said Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham brought a plan to Trump that involved cutting the visa lottery in half and, at the behest of the Congressional Black Caucus, the rest would go to underrepresented countries in Africa and Temporary Protective Status nations, including Haiti. The person said the language was salty on both sides.

One person briefed on the meeting said when Durbin got to Haiti, Trump began to ask why we want people from Haiti and more Africans in the US and added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.


My barber told me that his cousin's wife once knew a man who....
Brandon9000
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 09:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,

I dare you to give me one and only one example, in your own words, which shows that Trump is a racist, not a link to 20 accusations.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.19 seconds on 05/20/2019 at 04:32:08