17

For all Trump supporters

maporsche

2  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 08:51 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:
your ignorance.
You cannot point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

You're not correctly responding to his comment. He said you were ignorant in that post, not wrong.

A guy with an IQ as high as yours should know the difference, I'd think.
maporsche

3  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 08:54 am
@Baldimo,
Having worked in nursing home as the charge nurse, I'd say 90% of the nursing assistants who worked under me were immigrants and most spoke English as a second language.

This same dynamic held true in the other 3-4 nursing homes I worked in.

We haven't even reached peak aging of the baby boomers yet.

3  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 12:08 pm
@oralloy,

Re: cicerone imposter (Post 6786712)
Perjury in a civil trial.
Perjury before a grand jury.
Obstruction of justice (sending Betty Currie out to hide the gifts that he had given to Monica Lewinsky from investigators).
Witness tampering (coaching Betty Currie on how she should testify).
Sexual harassment (Paula Jones).
Sexual assault (Kathleen Willey).
Rape (Juanita Broaddrick).
So, in your thinking, sex is the worst crime of a president. That figures. Forget about our security, our economy, wars, presidential rankings of political scientists, and their bigotry and lies.

-4  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 05:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Rape and sex are not quite the same thing.

Perjury, witness tampering, and obstruction of justice are not the same thing as sex either.

If economy and security make crimes irrelevant when they are committed by Democratic presidents, then crimes committed by Republican presidents are likewise irrelevant.

I almost wish that Trump had committed a crime just so we could leave him in office and not punish him.

-3  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 05:32 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
oralloy wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
your ignorance.
You're not correctly responding to his comment.
I disagree.

maporsche wrote:
He said you were ignorant in that post, not wrong.
If I am ignorant on this subject, how come everything that I say about it is 100% correct?

And if something that I say about this subject is supposedly incorrect, how come no one can point out this error?

maporsche wrote:
I think I've got it handled.

3  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 07:30 pm
@oralloy,
. Who said they were?

-1  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 08:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, you replied to a claim of rape by saying "So, in your thinking, sex is the worst crime of a president."

4  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:37 pm
@oralloy,
What are you talking about? Bill and Monica's relationship was not rape by any definition of the word. Which politician's rape are you talking about?

-1  
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 10:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Perjury in a civil trial.

Perjury before a grand jury.

Sexual harassment (Paula Jones).

Sexual assault (Kathleen Willey).

Rape (Juanita Broaddrick).

http://able2know.org/topic/480032-14#post-6786716

BillRM

1  
Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 09:35 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Two points.

1) This video was from before the 2016 election. Trump won this election, gaining the votes of tens of millions of women, after this tape was made public.

2) The reason that Trump won the election is because the left was seen as more offensive than Donald Trump. People looked at Trump, and they looked at Hillary... and almost half of them decided that Hillary was worse.

3) Hillary lost the election by calling Trump supporters "Deplorables". It was at this very movement when she lost any ability to reach out to middle America.

4) You are repeating Hillary's mistake by attacking Trump Supporters rather than reaching out to them. Calling people "ignorant morons" is not a very good way to win their votes.

5) Democrats have just over 2 years to clean up their act. Screaming angry women and insults on voter's intelligence are just what Trump needs to win again. He doesn't have to be likable... he only has to be less detestable than the left.

LOL given that some women did voted for Trump might be a good argument to support the right position that they should not be allow to control their own reproduction systems without male government oversight.

BillRM

1  
Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 09:42 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Two points.

Footnote the Russians dump the hack emails and ran a anti social media campaign Hillary right after the Hollywood tape came out like a cat covering over his ................

BillRM

1  
Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 09:46 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The way that Trump wins a second term is pretty clear to see.

Outraged screaming liberals, many in pink hats, are going to push the candidates in the primary past extremism into rage. You will have Kamala Harris, and Kristen Gillebrand jumping over themselves to get the engraged White woman vote.

Trump will be Trump. He will mock the antics of the primary. Again, White voters in middle America will look at Trump with disgust, and look at the identity politics with angst... and enough of them will choose Trump to give him another term.

The 2020 election is a race to the bottom.

My question is his campaign staff going to be allow to support and work for Trump from their jail cells?