For all Trump supporters

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 10:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
Predictable . . . if we had video tape, and 50 conservative witnesses, you would deny it.
Brandon9000

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2018 12:44 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Predictable . . . if we had video tape, and 50 conservative witnesses, you would deny it.

But you don't have that, just a bunch of anonymous sources. Then, when an accusation is show to be false, there's no apology, the liberals just flounce on to the next uncorroborated accusation.
Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2018 01:03 am
@Brandon9000,
The accusation has not been shown to be false. I haven't seen anyone here who is "flouncing." This accusation was made publicly, and concerned two Senators who had met with Plump, and who have not denied that the incident occurred, and as it was described. But you're sure to resolutely ignore that. The man is a puerile, elitist, sexist and racist narcissist, yet you're willing to claim that he's being unfairly vilified. More than that, you're apparently willing to sign on to his "poor, poor pitiful me" line. I have no doubt that you're intelligent and well-educated. That just makes your support of him all the more reprehensible.
farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2018 06:31 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
liberals just flounce on to the next uncorroborated accusation.
do you discount that the president frequently , while on teleprompter, says his script, but shortly thereafter he almost refutes his "Prompter Trump" speech with personally created impulsive "Tweet Trump"??

You deny the veracity of his own words on camera??

Man youre a tough audience if you think hes been Photoshopped on air Rolling Eyes
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 05:25 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
The accusation has not been shown to be false. I haven't seen anyone here who is "flouncing." This accusation was made publicly, and concerned two Senators who had met with Plump, and who have not denied that the incident occurred, and as it was described. But you're sure to resolutely ignore that. The man is a puerile, elitist, sexist and racist narcissist, yet you're willing to claim that he's being unfairly vilified. More than that, you're apparently willing to sign on to his "poor, poor pitiful me" line. I have no doubt that you're intelligent and well-educated. That just makes your support of him all the more reprehensible.

Can you give me one example which lends support to your accusation that president Trump is a racist?
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 05:29 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
liberals just flounce on to the next uncorroborated accusation.
do you discount that the president frequently , while on teleprompter, says his script, but shortly thereafter he almost refutes his "Prompter Trump" speech with personally created impulsive "Tweet Trump"??

You deny the veracity of his own words on camera??

Man youre a tough audience if you think hes been Photoshopped on air Rolling Eyes

I don't get your point here. Do I deny that he goes off script or that he's impulsive? No. What does that have to do with anything? Do I deny that he tweets? Obviously not. What does that have to do with anything? Which words of his on camera am I denying the veracity of? What are you talking about?
Setanta

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 05:43 am
@Brandon9000,
Would you accept any such evidence were it provided? I've already done so.
farmerman

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 01:10 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Do I deny that he goes off script or that he's impulsive? No
But you wont say that hes lying like a rug merchant.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 04:30 pm
@farmerman,
You just insulted every rug merchant in the world. Shame on you.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 08:34 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Would you accept any such evidence were it provided? I've already done so.

I was giving you an opportunity to give a better example, but I'll work with the one you gave. It's all anonymous sources, like so many accusations of Trump, which makes it likely inaccurate, but let's assume, for the sake of argument, that it's exactly correct. If Trump actually said something like this, it could be summarized by:

"Why do we get so many immigrants from broken, impoverished countries? Why can't we get some from countries in reasonable shape?"

If he said it, how is that racist?
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 08:37 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Quote:
Do I deny that he goes off script or that he's impulsive? No
But you wont say that hes lying like a rug merchant.

Going off script and lying are different accusations. I think he tells the truth in general, as he understands it, but is given to big, colorful exaggerations. I like his policies, and the idea that he's a racist or anti-semite is nonsense.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 08:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
"Why do we get so many immigrants from broken, impoverished countries? Why can't we get some from countries in reasonable shape?"

Nobody flees countries that are in solid financial shape and not war torn. Civil wars, famine, religious and secular persecution tends to drive people out. The European nations are dealing with immigration issues too. Or haven't you noticed people washing up on the shore of Greece?
Setanta

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 09:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
That of course is not what he said. Neptuneblue has answered that question well enough. As I have already said, you will hear no criticism of that piece of human gristle which now disgraces the Executive Mansion. Here's my last response to you, because your attitude frankly sickens me.

Quote:
Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault has confirmed that President Donald Trump called certain African nations “s***hole countries" during an immigration meeting earlier this year.

Ms Manigault – a former star of Mr Trump’s reality show “The Apprentice” and a one-time assistant to the president – confirmed the remarks in a tweet during Mr Trump’s press conference with Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari.

Source at The Independent
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2018 01:54 pm
@farmerman,
At least a rug merchant has some padding.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2018 08:36 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
Going off script and lying are different accusations.
His "going off script" , when it refutes what his script just had him say, in my estimation can be handled quite easily
"In which statement was he lying"?
farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2018 08:42 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
the idea that he's a racist or anti-semite is nonsense.
Ive been keying in to the STORMFRONT news these last two qeeks. Those folks seem to feel that Trump is giving them a nudge nudge, wink wink.

So, he too has to answer the "walk like a duck" analogy...

Last night he asserted "Crisis status" to prepare for the alien "ASSAULT" on our southern borders.

Hes either
1.Unable to distinguish truth from lie

2He is openly supportive of the white nationalists

3He is a white nationalist himslf

CHOOSE ONE!
Lash

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2018 02:36 pm
@farmerman,
I think he’s actually stated that he’s a nationalist, because ‘there’s nothing wrong with loving your nation.’
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2018 03:06 pm
@farmerman,
Trump has always been a bigot and liar. Politifact claims Trump tells the truth 5% of the time. The rest is up for grabs. https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
and Trump's bigotry/racism.
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history
About 30% of Americans trust him. Those 30% needs some reality check.
oralloy

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 12:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Obama lied when he said that I could keep my existing health insurance plan.

Obama lied again when he claimed that my existing health insurance plan was sub par. It was actually far better to anything that was available on the Obamacare exchanges.

The media lied when they portrayed Trump's inauguration crowd as smaller than it really was.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 12:58 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
The day you become his target of hatred and racism will you understand how wrong you are.
Trump isn't targeting anyone with racism or hatred.
0 Replies