Israel's Amazing Medical Breakthrough

glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 05:17 pm
@izzythepush,
You definitely have a lot of time on your hands.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 03:38 am
@glitterbag,
And you're just a hypocrite.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 06:19 pm
@izzythepush,
And I should care what you think?????
JTT

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2013 07:22 pm
@glitterbag,
You obviously do, GB.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 02:56 am
@glitterbag,
You clearly only care about yourself.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 07:56 am
@izzythepush,
Take a midol, you're getting bitchy. Mox nix as far as I'm concerned.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 07:59 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Take a midol,

Never heard of it. We're not all Americans you know.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 08:17 am
@izzythepush,
Quelle surprise, mon idiot
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 08:55 am
@glitterbag,
Bienque "Midol" est fabriqué et vendu par Bayer, depuis «l'invention» en 1910, il n'état jamais vendu en dehors des Amériques.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 09:46 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Oui, merci mon ami.

Spell check is so irritated right now, sometimes it's unbearable.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 10:20 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
Oralboy said, among other gems of wisdom, that the US should start nuking Italian towns after Amanda Knox was found guilty,

You engage in name-calling only because you are too stupid to come up with anything intelligent.

And stop lying. I never once advocated using nukes against Italy.

contrex wrote:
and that the world became a better place when Meredith Kircher was killed.

Yep. That one I did say.

Meredith Kercher is nothing more than a symbol for cruelty and brutality inflicted on innocent people. As a good person, I am compelled to speak out against her and everything she represents.

contrex wrote:
He is an example of a particular kind of inadequate personality that you find all over the web. They generally don't care one way or the other about the issues that they post about; they just like annoying people. Angry responses are, to them, a kind of validation.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own trolling.
oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 10:21 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy's mind appear to be an unhealthy one. He has said Italy should be nuked because of the Amanda Knox trial.

Stop lying. You know very well that I said no such thing.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Just a few days ago he stated the world is a better place now that Meredith Kercher is dead.

Good people like to speak out against the cruelty and brutality that she represents.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Meredith Kercher is the *victim* here in the Amanda Knox case.

Now that is pretty appalling even measured against the usual horrible things you say about this case.

The victims in this case are Amanda and Raffaele. They are the ones who were illegally held in prison for four years.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy has trashed Meredith Kercher's family because they sought help via the courts for their daughter's murder.

Nonsense. You know very well that the reason I condemn those freaks is because they are trying to use their daughter's murder to send innocent people to prison and steal their money.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy has also besmirched the name of the African bartender in Italy whom Amanda falsely accused of killing Meredith.

After all his horrible lies about Amanda, he deserves to have his name besmirched.

It is so cool that that freak lost his precious bar. He got exactly what he deserved.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
When asked his feelings regarding Amanda lying on him, black African bartender, Lumumba, said "I forgive her."

Nonsense. The only thing that scumball has ever done is spew horrible lies about Amanda.

Oh, and Amanda didn't lie about him. Lies require intent, so involuntary statements can never be a lie.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
When quizzed further, he said "Amanda is cold and does not have a soul." That was akin to calling Amanda a sociopath. (This bartender is probably more right than wrong.)

No, there is nothing even remotely right about his horrible lies about Amanda.

All that freak does with his hateful lies, is prove that he got exactly what he deserved when his precious bar went out of business.
Advocate

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 10:26 am
@oralloy,
Contrex, Moment, and Izzy love to falsely ascribe things to others. I get it all the time. They are cheap shots.
JTT

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 12:45 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Yep. That one I did say.

Meredith Kercher is nothing more than a symbol for cruelty and brutality inflicted on innocent people. As a good person, I am compelled to speak out against her and everything she represents.

What a god awful twisted pustule you lug around on top of your shoulders, Oralboy.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 01:52 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

What a god awful twisted pustule you lug around on top of your shoulders, Oralboy.
0 Replie

One sympathetic to Nature's chromosomal human abnormalities, one can say Oralloy falls in such a biological classification.
Advocate

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 01:56 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Wow, what disgusting insults from the anti-Israel crowd. Can't you keep it somewhat intellectual, and not resort to that sickening stuff?
Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 02:09 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

Contrex, Moment, and Izzy love to falsely ascribe things to others. I get it all the time. They are cheap shots.

Advocate, I can only speak for myself, but in defense of the others, I do not believe their responses to you are malicious in meaning. I simply refuse to believe any of them and I are deliberately imputing untruthful falsehoods to you. **You**, Advocate, are a Zionist who stubbornly refuse to admit to Israel's depravity towards the Palestinians. Do you deceive yourself into thinking we, the outside world, do not see what's going on? Israel is guilty of many criminal crimes against humanity and the world will not allow israel to get away with this. We got rid of South Africa, didn't we? Israel is a much smaller nation, although somewhat compromised with the religious nuts in the US south.
oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 03:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Yep. That one I did say.

Because I speak out against cruelty and brutality inflicted on the innocent?

Isn't that the same thing you do?

I do think you are mistaken about many of your accusations of American atrocities. But in the end your motive is to denounce atrocities.

That's all I'm doing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 03:50 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
One sympathetic to Nature's chromosomal human abnormalities, one can say Oralloy falls in such a biological classification.

Interesting to read someone who supports sending innocent people to prison, saying that there is something wrong with people who oppose sending innocent people to prison.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 03:52 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Wow, what disgusting insults from the anti-Israel crowd. Can't you keep it somewhat intellectual, and not resort to that sickening stuff?

Once someone is depraved enough to support the Palestinians, they are depraved enough to do anything.

That's why people who support the Palestinians, also support sending innocent people to prison.
0 Replies