It looks like Arafat was murdered by the Israelis after all. No surprise there.

JTT

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 09:10 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
There is nothing in international law that said the allies couldn't have targeted Saddam Hussein.

Yes there is. A country can't invade a sovereign nation on pretext and lies. That's the ultimate war crime. The myriad other war crimes flow from that one.

Quote:
The legal experts reject outright the justifications for war being made by the American, British and Australian governments as a violation of the UN Charter, under which there are only two grounds for the use of force in international conflicts. As they explained: “The first, enshrined in Article 51 of the United Nations Charter, allows force to be used in self-defence. The attack must be actual or imminent.

“The second basis is when the UN Security Council authorises the use of force as a collective response to the use or threat of force. However, the Security Council is bound by the terms of the UN Charter and can authorise the use of force only if there is evidence that there is an actual threat to the peace (in this case, by Iraq) and that this threat cannot be averted by any means short of force (such as negotiation and further weapons inspections).”

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/feb2003/law-f27.shtml

Of course, this has never stopped the US before but what can one expect of rogue, terrorist nation.

Quote:

Pentagon Papers leaker calls Iraq invasion 'supreme war crime'
John Byrne
Published: Wednesday April 2, 2008

The man who leaked secret documents about the US war in Vietnam has a name for the invasion of Iraq.

"Supreme war crime."

He also has appellations for President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney: "domestic enemies of the Constitution" and "war criminals."

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Pentagon_papers_leaker_calls_Iraq_invasion_0402.html
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 01:36 am
Some movement on this at long last. Interesting to see if anyone obstructs the French investigation.

Quote:
French judges investigating the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat are seeking to travel to Ramallah to look into allegations that he was poisoned.

Arafat's widow, Suha, said the judges wanted to exhume his body and take samples for laboratory testing.

A murder inquiry was launched last month after Swiss experts said they had found traces of the toxic radioactive chemical polonium-210 on his clothing.

Arafat died in France in 2004 after a stroke resulting from a blood disorder.

However, many Palestinians continue to believe Arafat was poisoned by Israel, which saw Arafat as an obstacle to peace and had put him under house arrest. Israel has denied any involvement.

On Tuesday, Suha Arafat asked the Palestinian Authority and Arab League to co-operate with the French magistrates' investigations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19485434
oralloy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 03:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Some movement on this at long last. Interesting to see if anyone obstructs the French investigation.

Quote:
French judges investigating the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat are seeking to travel to Ramallah to look into allegations that he was poisoned.

Arafat's widow, Suha, said the judges wanted to exhume his body and take samples for laboratory testing.

A murder inquiry was launched last month after Swiss experts said they had found traces of the toxic radioactive chemical polonium-210 on his clothing.

Arafat died in France in 2004 after a stroke resulting from a blood disorder.

However, many Palestinians continue to believe Arafat was poisoned by Israel, which saw Arafat as an obstacle to peace and had put him under house arrest. Israel has denied any involvement.

On Tuesday, Suha Arafat asked the Palestinian Authority and Arab League to co-operate with the French magistrates' investigations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19485434

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Uh oh. Are "the Jews" manipulating the laws of physics again to change the universal decay rate of polonium?

I just hate it when they change the universal laws of physics.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sheesh! You anti-Semites are something else.

You'd almost be comical if you weren't such horrible people.

Or maybe it's that you are comical, but it's overshadowed by the horror instilled by your despicable evilness.

BTW, I heard on the BBC about the Palestinian who walked into a morgue, doused himself with kerosene, and lit a match. Very nice.

He is an example worthy of emulation by all Palestinians.
JTT

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 06:33 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
BTW, I heard on the BBC about the Palestinian who walked into a morgue, doused himself with kerosene, and lit a match. Very nice.

Quote:
your despicable evilness.

The deep draughts of semen you've swallowed has addled your brain, Oralboy. But still your basic nature shines thru - an amoral piece of excrement oozing Uncle Sam's smegma.
oralloy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 12:01 am
@JTT,
JTT, stop being such a creep.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 12:50 am
@JTT,
Oralboy is incredibly stupid and Islamophobic. I don't bother reading his posts, he's only got about five standard responses.

I want to keep this thread just about Arafat, which is why I've not posted anything about Rachel Corrie or the attack on the monastery near Jerusalem.
oralloy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 01:10 am
@izzythepush,
izzytheNazi wrote:
Oralboy is incredibly stupid

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

izzytheNazi wrote:
I want to keep this thread just about Arafat

Arafat was a corrupt SOB who took advantage of the Palestinians and stole all their money.

Since the Palestinians deserved to have this happen to them, it is OK that he did this.

That's about all that needs to be written about Arafat.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 06:02 am
@oralloy,
You really hate honesty, don't you, Oralboy.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 08:02 am
@JTT,
He hates a lot of things, and people. Hate is all he really does. I honestly don't think he's capable of positive emotions. He's definitely not capable of reason, ignoring reputable sources, and making things up as he goes along, which he does time and time again.
oralloy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 08:12 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You really hate honesty, don't you, Oralboy.

Your name-calling is childish. Get back to me when you can come up with something intelligent.
oralloy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 08:13 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He hates a lot of things, and people. Hate is all he really does. I honestly don't think he's capable of positive emotions.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own hatred.

izzythepush wrote:
He's definitely not capable of reason

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

izzythepush wrote:
ignoring reputable sources, and making things up as he goes along, which he does time and time again.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 09:39 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Get back to me when you can come up with something intelligent.

You mean like this quote, below, from the mouth of an amoral piece of excrement. [My apologies to excrement everywhere.]

Quote:

oralloy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 09:56 am
@JTT,
oralloy wrote:

Look, if this clown hadn't self-ignited, he probably would have been off murdering some innocent child.

If the Palestinians ever want to try making peace, I'll support them in that endeavor. But so long as all they do is try to murder innocent people, they're the bad guys.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 03:56 pm
Regarding Oralloy, I can only say DON'T FEED THE TROLL. This hypocrite is the dickweed who supported the murderer Amanda Knox (who got off on a procedural issue).
oralloy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 06:46 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
Regarding Oralloy, I can only say DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

It is a shame that you aren't smart enough to understand what a troll is.

contrex wrote:
This hypocrite

You cannot show a single occurrence of hypocrisy from me.

contrex wrote:
the murderer Amanda Knox (who got off on a procedural issue).

In one single outrageous line you have illustrated why it is so great when Palestinians are burned to death.

The Palestinians are so disgustingly evil that the only people who support them are scumbags who support sending innocent people to prison.

Every time I see some of those freaks blubbering because some of their ilk got themselves killed, all I need to do is remember that they are in league with vermin like you, and I know that the deaths were a good thing.

Here's hoping more of the freaks self-ignite.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 12:41 am
Pull his wire and he plays his tune...

izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 01:16 am
@contrex,
A troll would be a better person, just trying to wind people up, but this creature actually believes the hate he spews. I think we can agree that it's the most unpleasant, least intelligent sack of crap on A2K.

I thought The Hills Have Eyes was just a horror film, but Oralboy proves that inbred imbeciles are a real problem.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:15 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:
Pull his wire and he plays his tune...

Now THAT is what a troll does.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own trolling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:16 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
A troll would be a better person, just trying to wind people up, but this creature actually believes the hate he spews.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own hate.

Kudos though! There is a rare truth in your comment. I do actually believe what I say. (And I am absolutely right to do so.)

izzythepush wrote:
I think we can agree that it's the most unpleasant, least intelligent sack of crap on A2K.

izzythepush wrote:
I thought The Hills Have Eyes was just a horror film, but Oralboy proves that inbred imbeciles are a real problem.

Oh, and: Liar (regarding the "inbred" allegation).
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 04:30 am
@izzythepush,
Blowjobboy Wrote.
Quote:
Oh, and: Liar (regarding the "inbred" allegation).

It really put you in your place there Izzy.. Smile ..... what next ?

Liar liar pants on fire. na na na na na.

Ah.... the cocksure twisted bitter but childlike mind of a hater. Life uh!