Israel's Amazing Medical Breakthrough

oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 03:58 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
**You**, Advocate, are a Zionist who stubbornly refuse to admit to Israel's depravity towards the Palestinians.

Hardly depraved to prevent Palestinians from murdering innocent people.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Do you deceive yourself into thinking we, the outside world, do not see what's going on? Israel is guilty of many criminal crimes against humanity and the world will not allow israel to get away with this. We got rid of South Africa, didn't we? Israel is a much smaller nation, although somewhat compromised with the religious nuts in the US south.

The days of lynching Jews because of outrageous false charges are long past. No one is going to be allowed to harm Israel because of your lies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 05:36 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy has trashed Meredith Kercher's family because they sought help via the courts for their daughter's murder.

Nonsense. You know very well that the reason I condemn those freaks is because they are trying to use their daughter's murder to send innocent people to prison and steal their money.

For anyone who believes in Karma, I'd like to point out the fact that Guede was originally going to get Italy's maximum sentence of 20 years in prison followed by the rest of his life on parole.

When the Kercher scumbags decided to try to take advantage of this case by trying to send innocent people to prison and steal their money, that had the incidental side effect of earning Guede a series of sentence reductions, and now he has a sentence of 8 years in prison followed by 4 years on parole.

He's only 2½ years from parole now.

The Kerchers may be the first family in history to actually help the killer get a light sentence after the brutal murder (and it was a particularly brutal murder) of a member of their family.

So if anyone else out there on the internet ever considers trying to make money off sending innocent people to prison, maybe first consider how the bad Karma will ultimately backfire on you.
JTT

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 06:11 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
For anyone who believes in Karma, ... by trying to send innocent people to prison and steal their money, ... The Kerchers may be the first family in history to actually help the killer get a light sentence after the brutal murder (and it was a particularly brutal murder) of a member of their family.

If there is Karma, OralBoy, consider just how actively you and other Americans support the myriad US war crimes/terrorism and the myriad US war criminals/terrorists.

Now consider your own words:

So if anyone else out there on the internet ever considers trying to make money off sending innocent people to prison, maybe first consider how the bad Karma will ultimately backfire on you.
oralloy

Reply Thu 11 Apr, 2013 08:25 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
If there is Karma, OralBoy, consider just how actively you and other Americans support the myriad US war crimes/terrorism and the myriad US war criminals/terrorists.

As always, I think you are mistaken regarding most of the crimes you believe we have committed.

As always, I agree with you that the crimes you believe us to have committed are pretty horrible. I just think we did not commit most of them.

As always, you'd be a lot more pleasant without the name-calling.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 02:44 am
@JTT,
The Kercher's have had to watch the sick evil bitch who murdered their beutiful daughter walk away scot free. Oralboy know's she's guilty, that's what turns him on, he's frequently fantasised about killing babies and he writes about Sandy Hook in the most lurid masturbatory style.

He really is the lowest of the low.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 06:13 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The Kercher's have had to watch the sick evil bitch who murdered their beutiful daughter walk away scot free.

Stop lying, scumball. The evidence has been clear from the beginning that Amanda and Raffaele had nothing to do with it.

But that said, aside from your horrible lies about Amanda, you are right. The Kerchers are in fact going to have to watch the guy who murdered their daughter go free. And you know why?

It's because the Kerchers deserve it!

Guede's series of sentence reductions are a direct result of the Kerchers fighting to prevent innocent people from getting a fair trial.

Karma doesn't like the Kerchers very much. And Karma is seeing to it that the Kerchers get exactly what they deserve.

Rudy Guede broke in through a window and cut Meredith Kercher's throat. And then, while blood was spurting out of Meredith's neck, he raped her.

Then Guede took her phones and locked her in her room so she could not summon help, and went out dancing at a nightclub while Meredith slowly drowned in her own blood.

And because of the Kerchers, Guede is only 2½ years away from beginning a short period of parole.

And just wait until Guede is back out on the streets of an Italian college town with all those nice young women.... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 07:56 am
@oralloy,
I'm not going to reply to anything else (Mengele was an angel compared with you) ...
oralloy wrote:
Guede is only 2½ years away from beginning a short period of parole.

... but you definitely have no idea about the diritto penitenziario.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 09:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Mengele was an angel compared with you

I object strenuously.

I am not responsible for what Guede did.

I am not responsible for Guede's extremely short prison sentence.

I am not responsible for what Guede is going to do when he is back out on the streets mingling with all those nice young women.

And I have never supported sending innocent people to prison.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Guede is only 2½ years away from beginning a short period of parole.

... but you definitely have no idea about the diritto penitenziario.

That is incorrect. Unless they have changed the rules in the past few months, I am reasonably familiar with their rules.

And their rules provide that when someone has completed half of their sentence, they are eligible for a form of release where they are freed during the day, but return to prison every night.

For LIFE sentences, they are eligible for this after 20 years.

Being a form of supervised partial freedom that occurs at the end of a prison sentence, that is culturally similar to what an American would call parole.

Further, when 3/4 of their sentence is completed, presuming good behavior, they are freed, with their sentence ended.

This does not apply to LIFE sentences however.

So, had Guede been given the LIFE sentence warranted by the crime he committed, he would have had 20 years of prison, followed by the rest of his life in parole-like circumstances (he would have been freed every day, but had to return to prison at night).

With Guede's current sentence of 16 years, he completes half his sentence and is eligible for daytime release after he serves 8 years.

And he completes 3/4 of his sentence and is eligible for full release after serving 12 years, assuming good behavior. (He has been behaving well.)

He has served 5½ years at this time.

2½ years from now, he will have served 8 years.

I suppose it is a matter of opinion whether "4 years of parole" is a short period, but I was comparing it to "him spending the rest of his life on parole".
Advocate

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 09:43 am
Why is all this tangential crap being discussed.

Please stick to the topic, which is Israel's amazing medical breakthrough.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 09:53 am
@Advocate,
It shows the type of person who supports Israel. Someone you refuse to criticise, despite how offensive his comments are.

In think Contrex was spot on when he described you as Israel's sock puppet, you try very hard, with limited effect, to show that not all of Israel's supporters are fascists like Oralboy and Gunga, but the plain truth is that the far right now targets Moslems not Jews, as evidenced by Gunga's gushing thread about French fascists.

As for Israel's "breakthrough," it reeks of duplicity and propaganda, and I wouldn't give it any credence unless it gets reported by a reputable news organisation.
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 10:40 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Why is all this tangential crap being discussed.

In general, because Israel's enemies are evil.

Being evil, they support all manner of misdeeds, and don't just focus on trying to harm Israel alone.

Among the many misdeeds that Israel's enemies partake in, is vehement support for sending innocent people to prison.

It's kind of eerie when you notice the pattern. It's hard to believe, but at least 99% of all anti-Semites support sending innocent people to prison.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 10:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It shows the type of person who supports Israel. Someone you refuse to criticise, despite how offensive his comments are.

Yes. Israel's supporters are the sort of people who have strong values of ethics and morality.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 01:36 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

In think Contrex was spot on when he described you as Israel's sock puppet, you try very hard, with limited effect, to show that not all of Israel's supporters are fascists like Oralboy and Gunga, but the plain truth is that the far right now targets Moslems not Jews, as evidenced by Gunga's gushing thread about French fascists.

As for Israel's "breakthrough," it reeks of duplicity and propaganda, and I wouldn't give it any credence unless it gets reported by a reputable news organisation.

It is interesting that Israelis have won 10 Nobel prizes. Egypt, in contrast, has won only four, despite its overwhelming size advantage.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 01:42 pm
@Advocate,
It's far more relevant to point out that Egypt has been ruled by an American backed dictator who's only real interest was living in luxury.

And Yassir Arafat won the Nobel Peace prize despite living under seige.

That's quite an achievement when you think about it.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 01:52 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

I agree with your above statement, Izzy. Advocate's refusal to speak out against the hideous postings by Oralloy speak volumes about his inner character. I can understand Advocate being on the defensive regarding his nation, Israel....this is understandable; however, his reluctance to tell Oralloy to tone it down, in the face of such defamatory posts by his sidekick, is disgusting!
oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 02:24 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
I agree with your above statement, Izzy. Advocate's refusal to speak out against the hideous postings by Oralloy speak volumes about his inner character.

Yes. It shows that Advocate is a decent person who doesn't believe in committing atrocities against innocent people.

Hideous? Don't be silly. All I do is say that it is wrong to commit atrocities against the innocent.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
however, his reluctance to tell Oralloy to tone it down, in the face of such defamatory posts by his sidekick, is disgusting!

Good people tend not to mind when other people speak out against atrocities.

Defamatory? Don't be silly (again). If people don't want to be denounced for committing atrocities, they should maybe consider not committing atrocities.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 02:59 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

That is incorrect. Unless they have changed the rules in the past few months, I am reasonably familiar with their rules.

And their rules provide that when someone has completed half of their sentence, they are eligible for a form of release where they are freed during the day, but return to prison every night.

For LIFE sentences, they are eligible for this after 20 years.

Being a form of supervised partial freedom that occurs at the end of a prison sentence, that is culturally similar to what an American would call parole.

As said, you don't have an idea about Art. 176/177 (Liberazione condizionale) of the Codice penale.
For life sentences it's 26 years, btw. There's nothing said about returning at night - that would be "open prison", but still 'prison'.

The Italian codice penale and diritto penitenziario are very similar to those in other countries.
Prisoners generally get discharged on probation ... if they fufill the requirements of the law(s).
Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 03:30 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

.... Egypt, in contrast, has won only four, despite its overwhelming size advantage.

Egypt is the most populous country in the Middle East and the third-most populous on the African continent (after Nigeria and Ethiopia). The country's population is approx 82.5 million. It has great poverty.

Israel's population is 7 million and the US lavishes much bounty on that tiny nation, the size of New Jersey with over 5 billion annually.....3 billions for military and 2 billlion for the economy. The US gives the Zionist nation the latest in technology, and the edge over all the middle eastern country, and Israel is the region's super power. It seems to me with such largess stemming from the US Israel should have far more Nobel Laureates.
Advocate

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 03:51 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
You are dead wrong. The total USA aid to Israel in 2012 was $3.09 B. Egypt has been getting $2 B from the USA since 1976, the date of the Camp David peace talks.

But Egypt gets a lot of money from the canal, as well as oil sales. It also gets taxes from its very large population.

Presently, most people in the USA want to reduce or eliminate money going to Egypt. This is due to its ruling Muslim Brotherhood.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 04:01 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Egypt has been getting $2 B from the USA since 1976,

No, Mubarak has been getting $2B a year since 1981, before that it was Sadat.
0 Replies