Israel's Amazing Medical Breakthrough

Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 11:22 am
@Advocate,
Quote:

I suggest you address the issues and skip the psychoanalysis of Oral and me, which I find wrong and obnoxious.

I'm sorry, Adequate, if you found my response insensitive. Actually, I gave you a compliment....I singled you out from Oralloy....YOU should be delighted I do not think your mind is mentally impaired. I tried to distinguish between you and Oralloy in response to a poster's question.

My fellow poster, I am not your enemy even though you and I most likely will never see eye-to-eye regarding your ostentatious show of love for Israel who is illegally occupying the Palestinian people, stunting the mental growth of Palestinian children via a lack of freedom amid sometime random killings, living in fear of the fiercely angry IDF.

I have to get back to work now..... Later, friend.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 11:41 am
My old friend Jerry's oldest daughter was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 2 years ago. The tumor in her colon was so large they used radiation to shrink the tumor in order to eventually remove it. She has been thru hell and back with surgeries that removed the colon tumor, then lesions on her liver, ablation for the spots on her lungs, colostomy, reverse the colostomy, radiation, and relentless chemo treatments. Many times it has seemed she would actually survive and she still might. The point being is the ablation sounds similar to the systems being developed only not as sophisticated. Medical science conquers cancers that 10 or 15 years ago were an automatic death sentence.

Having said this, I can only hope that someone else out there will not assume I have just endorsed the leadership styles of Ida Amin or Pol Pot. Most of us have lost someone to cancer so normally everyone is interested in advancements in detection and treatment. For the life of me, how anyone can attribute a political agenda regarding cancer elimination is batshit squared. Obviously people's minds work differently.

I like bunnies and dogs. Can't wait for the analysis of that sentence.
Advocate

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 12:23 pm
@glitterbag,
I had the ablation procedure for an electrical problem in my heart. Despite the surgeon declaring it a success, I continued to pass out when I exercised. Happily, the insertion of a pacemaker has been my salvation.

I have had two friends die of MRSA infections picked up at hospitals. Reading about the Israeli medical breakthrough, I immediately thought that such infections could be largely avoided because of the breakthrough. I hope so.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 12:57 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Reading about the Israeli medical breakthrough, I immediately thought that such infections could be largely avoided because of the breakthrough.

No you didn't. You immediately thought that it was a wonderful piece of pro-Israel propaganda that would hopefully stop people thinking about the disgraceful way they treat the Palestinian population.

roger

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 01:38 pm
@izzythepush,
If it had been developed in a large country like the USA, China, or UK, they would have been extremely likely to have mentioned the country of origin. Had it been developed in a little country like Chad, it would have merited a banner headline. Since it was Israel, they should have kept it a secret. Right?
contrex

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 01:48 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
Since it was Israel, they should have kept it a secret. Right?

Since it was Advocate, everybody who doesn't like him and his attitude decided to pile in. Welcome to the real world.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 01:57 pm
@contrex,
Not only that, it tends to be the scientists that are credited not the country.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 01:59 pm
@roger,
Medical ethics are important, especially when the source has a track record of human rights abuses and a penchant for illegal organ harvesting.
roger

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 02:06 pm
@izzythepush,
So, what has this process to do with organ harvesting or transplant, or just whatever. Why not just admit you have yet to catch sight of the subject?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 02:08 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Advocate wrote:
Reading about the Israeli medical breakthrough, I immediately thought that such infections could be largely avoided because of the breakthrough.

No you didn't. You immediately thought that it was a wonderful piece of pro-Israel propaganda that would hopefully stop people thinking about the disgraceful way they treat the Palestinian population.

You are a broken record. I think Israel treats the Pals the way they deserve to be treated. There is no country that is more humane than is Israel.
contrex

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 02:54 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
Israel treats the Pals the way they deserve to be treated.

"The Pals"... including babies and children and old people. Collective punishment. Change Israel to Germany and "Pals" to Jews or "Slavs" and you have Reinhard Heydrich. Similarly morally deficient.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 03:35 pm
Today North Korea urged all foreigners to leave South Korea because beloved leader says they are on the brink of nuclear war. And people post here because they don't like Advocate....does that make sense to anybody here?
contrex

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 03:47 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

does that make sense to anybody here?

You do write a lot of bollocks, glitterbag. What are you smoking?

glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 03:51 pm
Sighhhhhhh
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 04:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Well you tried gb, but at this point these guys are going to keep it up just to prove you can't shame them.

It does seem to be a remarkable breakthrough, but I have to wonder why it hasn't got a whole lot more press. It can't be the Israel connection, can it?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 04:24 pm
@contrex,
Not only bollocks but sanctimonious faux outrage. Gb hasn't commented on North Korea either apart from pointing out that nobody else has. Here's the most recent thread from our beloved Hawkeye. Gb's not commented on that either.

http://able2know.org/topic/211495-1
izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 04:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Well you tried gb, but at this point these guys are going to keep it up just to prove you can't shame them.

Really Finn, lecturing others on shame. Either you've mastered irony, or you're talking out your arse.

Or both.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 04:33 pm
@izzythepush,
I haven't commented because I haven't seen it. Let me guess, is the topic insulting to women? I have him on ignore because he is, well I don't have the words to describe what he is.
Advocate

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 04:35 pm
It is a shame. Here we have a wonderful medical breakthrough, and the trolls here want to go off on tangents about corpses of Pal kids, etc. I guess they get away with it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 04:41 pm
@glitterbag,
It's about North Korea, a subject you've not commented on until right now.

Hawkeye aside, if you were that bothered you would have started your own thread. I suppose Why would my ex text me out of the blue?? is a lot more important than the situation in the Korean peninsula.