http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2622232/pg1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 14 • Views: 47,070 • Replies: 642

gungasnake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:37 am
@gungasnake,
Not good enough for Eric Holder apparently...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2622164/pg1
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 03:58 am
@gungasnake,
Jesus H. Christ, Gunga.

This started out with a trained, veteran police officer ordering two kids to walk on the sidewalk rather than the street...

...and ended up with a young man shot to death with six bullets in him.

John Dillinger was only shot four times...and he robbed banks, escaped from prison and murdered a police officer!

Have you no sense of decency at all?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 06:41 am
@Frank Apisa,
No. He. Doesn't.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 07:23 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don't really have much of a read on this one yet but from what I can gather, it appears to have started out with the kid robbing some sort of a store.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 07:25 am
The other thing I notice and which the people on glp commented on is that witnesses were claiming that the kid ran and was shot in the back. There seems to be some sort of a problem with perceptions...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:13 pm
@gungasnake,
whoever is "Godlike Production", they are not above lying through thir teeth. A forensic exam shows ll 6 shots were from behind as if the kid were running away.

If ya cant believe the internet what can ya believe eh?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:22 pm
@farmerman,
Wrong wrong wrong Farmerman.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/17/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html

Read it again.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:25 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I guess Browns state of mind after robbing a store about 15 minutes earlier has nothing to do with this?
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

No. He. Doesn't.

Obviously!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:43 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I don't really have much of a read on this one yet but from what I can gather, it appears to have started out with the kid robbing some sort of a store.

Could be. But the bottom line is that the cop who shot him to death...stopped him for a variation of jaywalking.

The kid was shot 6 times, Gunga.

Show a bit of humanity...even if you have to fake it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I guess Browns state of mind after robbing a store about 15 minutes earlier has nothing to do with this?

It could.

But this is a trained police officer, Baldimo...and the kid was shot 6 times.

Wake the hell up.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 12:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
There is nothing to wake up too. I'm waiting for the final results of the investigation. You guys want this cop burned at the stake when we don't even know the full story. The longer this goes on the more the story changes. When you are going to stop being bias against the cops?

Will you offer an apology to the cop if he was in the right and Brown was in the wrong?

The story has shifted enough already that we know Brown wasn't shot in the back as others have been preaching for the last week. I'm waiting for Bob to change his tune a little now that the autopsy has been released.
farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:00 pm
@Baldimo,
stand corrected, I was listening to the CBC qnd they rported the "independent autopsy" requested by the family to answer a single question.
"WAS MY SON IN PAIN?"
the reporter miispoke then.

Sorry
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:03 pm
@Baldimo,
NOONE was "preaching dipshit"
Qe all get crap from the news and its sad that we need constant verification of supposed facts.
AS Frank Said
"A cop shot the kid six times on a "halt" that the kid apparently refused (OR DID HE? if the kid WAS shot 6 times in the front, it appears that he was NOT running away does it?. Was he running at the cop with his fists bared? SO the cop chose a 45 over his night stick?Our police should be waaay more professional than that. we should not hire viigilantes.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:06 pm
A clearer picture of the incident is beginning to emerge-
1- The officer began getting out of his car to ask the two blacks not to walk in the middle of the road.
2- Brown lunged at him and crushed him with the car door, then tried to grab his gun.
3- Brown failed and began to run, but then stopped and turned back towards the officer
4- the officer, injured and on the verge of losing consciousness saw Brown turn menacingly towards him so he had no choice but to shoot in self defence..Smile
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:07 pm
@farmerman,
See what I mean about preaching. We don't have the full story yet. Get a grip and drop the name calling.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:09 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

There is nothing to wake up too. I'm waiting for the final results of the investigation. You guys want this cop burned at the stake when we don't even know the full story.

I do not want this cop burned at the stake...and nothing I have said indicates that I do.

I am noting that this was a trained police officer...and I would expect most trained police officers to be able to handle a case of jaywalking without pumping 6 bullets into a guy.

Quote:

The longer this goes on the more the story changes. When you are going to stop being bias against the cops?

I've got more cops in my family than you can imagine, Baldimo. And prison guards also. Detectives (chief's of detectives; patrolmen; and officer corp of police departments.) I have NO bias against cops...my bother was a cop for 40 years...his son-in-law is a cop...several of my cousins are cops. I love them all dearly...and I respect that they deal with some very difficult situations during the performance of their duties.

So get off the crap about a bias against cops.

Quote:
Will you offer an apology to the cop if he was in the right and Brown was in the wrong?

Apologize for what, Baldimo. For suggesting that shooting a kid six times for jaywalking seems excessive???

Quote:
The story has shifted enough already that we know Brown wasn't shot in the back as others have been preaching for the last week.

Are you saying that shooting him 6 times in his front for jaywalking should not be considered excessive?

farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:11 pm
@Baldimo,
I believe the cop will have to be charged as the facts do not support self defense.

Two in the head? was this an execution?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 01:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Your bias is showing. He shot him for jay-walking? You sure about that? Like I said the longer this goes on the more of the story is coming out. It doesn't appear he was shot for jay-walking, it looks like he was shot for trying to grab the cops gun and then charging back at him after he tried to flee.

Once again there are conflicting stories and you seem to be stuck with the 1st telling of events.

Your comment of being shot for jay-walking is bias enough as it is. No true facts, but you are sticking to a story told by the same guy who was with Brown when he assaulted a store owner and stole from him about 15/20 minutes prior to the shooting. Once again what was the mental frame of mind of Brown as he had just committed a crime. We don't know. So save the "shot 6 times for jay-walking" until we have the full answers.