Israel's Amazing Medical Breakthrough

Advocate

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:13 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Talking bollocks is Advocate's forte. On another thread he claimed Thatcher valued the NHS.

Strangely, she did. Show me where she ever opposed it.
Advocate

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:21 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Talking bollocks is Advocate's forte. On another thread he claimed Thatcher valued the NHS.

He's just a troll. I bet he just chose to argue about Israel, rather than, say, Bosnia/Serbia, or India/Pakistan, or China/Taiwan, because of the bigger chance of annoying people. He's like the amazingly stupid jerks on here who love to bait "libtards". Emotionally immature. Probable overweight and unhygienic single lonely guys who masturbate in dank basements.

I see you guys are unable to post anything intelligent, so you are just going to flame me. If you continue with that, I'll just ignore your posts, just as I ignore those of H2O.
contrex

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:39 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
just as I ignore those of H2O.

We have something in common.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:41 pm
Wow, what the hell happened? I thought this was about medical advances, and it was until someone decided this was an opportunity to make a hard right because the scientists are from Israel. How about we try this, pretend the scientists are from a different country and pretend they are speaking with an accent from a country you approve of.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:51 pm
@contrex,
Well, it would be hard to manufacture this technology from dead babies, but if and when it comes to your neck of the woods, you're more than free to reject it out of conscience and go under the knife.
contrex

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:51 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
How about we try this, pretend the scientists are from a different country and pretend they are speaking with an accent from a country you approve of.

Why? We may as well pretend that morality doesn't exist, that night is day, up is down, etc. Advocate is a sock puppet who only posts stuff about Israel to start arguments.
contrex

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Well, it would be hard to manufacture this technology from dead babies, but if and when it comes to your neck of the woods, you're more than free to reject it out of conscience and go under the knife.

What was I saying? Oh yes.

Quote:
the amazingly stupid jerks on here who love to bait "libtards". Emotionally immature. Probable overweight and unhygienic single lonely guys who masturbate in dank basements.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 03:57 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

the amazingly stupid jerks on here who love to bait "libtards". Emotionally immature. Probable overweight and unhygienic single lonely guys who masturbate in dank basements.

Very mature, just like your baiting of Advocate.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 04:15 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
How about we try this, pretend the scientists are from a different country and pretend they are speaking with an accent from a country you approve of.

Why? We may as well pretend that morality doesn't exist, that night is day, up is down, etc. Advocate is a sock puppet who only posts stuff about Israel to start arguments.

You're not fooling anyone, you have no basis for making that comparison. Apparently you're just an angry guy who spouts nonsense. You remind me of Emily Latella, just not funny.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 04:20 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Strangely, she did. Show me where she ever opposed it.

You didn't live through it. She fucked it over good and proper, she couldn't dismantle it completely, she wasn't that stupid, but she came close. Labour had to inject massive amounts to put things to right.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you've shown you know **** all about the NHS.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 04:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

contrex wrote:

Very mature, just like your baiting of Advocate.

How did you know he was talking about you?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 07:28 pm
OK, so no one wants to talk about medical research. That's too bad, thanks for trying Advocate?
roger

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 07:47 pm
@glitterbag,
Only if it involves dead babies.
Advocate

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 10:29 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Only if it involves dead babies.

Right! This is regardless that it is irrelevant.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 02:23 am
@glitterbag,
What's telling is that you have no problems dealing with a regime that tortures children. Obviously ethics, medical or otherwise, is something you don't regard as important.

Quote:
A major diplomatic row has broken out over a challenge to Israelis over their treatment of Palestinian children after a report by lawyers revealed unconscionable practices, such as hooding and the use of leg irons.
In the first investigation of its kind, a team of nine senior legal figures examined how Palestinians as young as 12 were treated when arrested. Their shocking report, 'Children in Military Custody', details claims that youngsters are dragged from their beds in the middle of the night, have their wrists bound behind their backs, and are blindfolded and made to kneel or lie face down in military vehicles.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/report-puts-israel-in-dock-over-child-torture-terror-26869359.html
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 06:31 am
Actually that software of Insightec is used European FUSIMO project.
Quote:
The software created by Fraunhofer MEVIS to efficiently simulate abdominal temperature links two developments: the calculation of ultrasound diffusion provided by the Israeli firm InSightec Ltd. as well as a model of liver movement during breathing from the Computer Vision Lab at ETH Zurich.
Source
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 07:13 am
@contrex,
Quote:

It is entirely possible that Oralloy and Advocate are the same person

I doubt that very much and in my personal opinion, they are two distinct individuals. Observe closely the minds of these two individual posters.

Advocate's mind is firmly unreceptive to new ideas or arguments with respect to Israel...he is fiercely defensive of the Zionist nation. He is not alone because in this country (US) we have the single-minded fundamentalist religious nut cases who feel the Jews and their homeland is the place for the end of times when the Messiah returns. Technically, there is nothing wrong with Advocate's mind with the possible exception of his refusal to expand his horizons where the modern state of Israel is concerned....but that's a flaw many of us possess when it comes to something or someone we hold dear and allowances will be made for human frailties.

Oralloy's mind appear to be an unhealthy one. He has said Italy should be nuked because of the Amanda Knox trial. Just a few days ago he stated the world is a better place now that Meredith Kercher is dead. Meredith Kercher is the *victim* here in the Amanda Knox case. Oralloy has trashed Meredith Kercher's family because they sought help via the courts for their daughter's murder. Oralloy has also besmirched the name of the African bartender in Italy whom Amanda falsely accused of killing Meredith. When asked his feelings regarding Amanda lying on him, black African bartender, Lumumba, said "I forgive her." When quizzed further, he said "Amanda is cold and does not have a soul." That was akin to calling Amanda a sociopath. (This bartender is probably more right than wrong.)

All-in-all, it appears the poster, Orally, is a *mental challenge,* indeed. When one encounters a mind like Orally, it is better to not allow one's emotions to become too frustrated because one will become even more distressed.
Advocate

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 09:18 am
@Moment-in-Time,
I suggest you address the issues and skip the psychoanalysis of Oral and me, which I find wrong and obnoxious.
contrex

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 10:42 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
... the psychoanalysis of Oral and me, which I find wrong and obnoxious.

I find it measured, fair and accurate.

0 Replies

barbieNony66

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 10:43 am
I can't see yo tube, due to the age of my computer.
0 Replies