Israel's Amazing Medical Breakthrough

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 08:46 am

Israel's Amazing Medical Technology

Please take the time to look at this brief film and listen carefully to what
he is saying and to what they have already accomplished. If allowed to proceed with the research funding that will be required to bring this development to full term, it would be classified as probably the greatest step in the field of medicine ever. It is a tremendous step in the progress of medicine.

If you have someone who is suffering from Cancer, Parkinsons, Tumors, etc., then the following will be of interest. It's short, but very interesting.

Truly amazing! Most operating rooms as we know them might not be
needed ... sometime in the not too distant future.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/IfJemqkby_0?rel=0

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 9,631 • Replies: 164

contrex

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 04:31 pm
it wouldn't surprise me if Israel's amazing medicines were manufactured from dead Palestinian babies.
Miller

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 05:22 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Israel's Amazing Medical Technology

Please take the time to look at this brief film and listen carefully to what
he is saying and to what they have already accomplished. If allowed to proceed with the research funding that will be required to bring this development to full term, it would be classified as probably the greatest step in the field of medicine ever. It is a tremendous step in the progress of medicine.

If you have someone who is suffering from Cancer, Parkinsons, Tumors, etc., then the following will be of interest. It's short, but very interesting.

Truly amazing! Most operating rooms as we know them might not be
needed ... sometime in the not too distant future.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/IfJemqkby_0?rel=0

Is this the one with the robots who do the surgery?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 06:04 pm
@Advocate,
I can't see yo tube, due to the age of my computer.
Please add the basic info re the breakthrough.
roger

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 06:19 pm
@ossobuco,
It looks like they are using ultrasound instead of invasive surgery. At present the target is tumors. The process is guided by real time MRI images. They mention the possiblility of using the technique in breaking up blood clots that caused a stroke.

They mention no negatives, for whatever that's worth.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 06:53 pm
@roger,
Thanks for the clue.
engineer

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 07:08 pm
@ossobuco,
Wouldn't you normally attribute the success of this procedure to the doctors or research crew instead of the country they live in?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 07:13 pm
@engineer,
Well, I would, being for fifteen years in the research world.

I used to collect the stamps that came from requests for our papers..

Still, I get a mild kick out of seeing stuff show up from ucla.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 09:48 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Israel's amazing medicines were manufactured from dead Palestinian babies.

One can always hope.....
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 03:33 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

it wouldn't surprise me if Israel's amazing medicines were manufactured from dead Palestinian babies.

That's about par for the course.

Quote:
Israel has admitted pathologists harvested organs from dead Palestinians, and others, without the consent of their families

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
contrex

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 05:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

contrex wrote:

Exactly. That's why I wrote that, although, of course, the Israel-sock-puppets won't like to hear about it.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 05:11 am
@contrex,
They are extremely comfortable with genocide, although they claim that such actions don't exist.

Gungasnake is a prime example of why "Christians" get such a bad press. He'd be the first the nail Christ up were he ever to come back.

Oralboy has referred to the Palestinians as vermin and Advocate, for all his faux liberalism, is quite happy with that description.

What this does show is that you can move in leaps and bounds when doctors ignore their hippocratic oath. the promise to do no harm clearly does not apply to Palestinians and foreign workers.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:04 am
This seems appropriate.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:44 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Wouldn't you normally attribute the success of this procedure to the doctors or research crew instead of the country they live in?

I guess the difference here is that Israel is such a miniscule country to produce this and so many other scientific and medical achievements. Further, the fact that the breakthrough happened in Israel brings out its contrast with surrounding Muslim countries, which have a dearth of positive breakthroughs in anything.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

contrex wrote:

Quote:
Israel has admitted pathologists harvested organs from dead Palestinians, and others, without the consent of their families

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

Good old Izzy reinforcing his status as a bigot supreme.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 02:51 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

They are extremely comfortable with genocide, although they claim that such actions don't exist.

Gungasnake is a prime example of why "Christians" get such a bad press. He'd be the first the nail Christ up were he ever to come back.

Oralboy has referred to the Palestinians as vermin and Advocate, for all his faux liberalism, is quite happy with that description.

What this does show is that you can move in leaps and bounds when doctors ignore their hippocratic oath. the promise to do no harm clearly does not apply to Palestinians and foreign workers.

You are again misquoting me. I never said anything that would support your statement that I would be happy about Pals being described as vermin. I think Pals are the same as everyone else, with some good and some bad. It is their culture and religion that causes them to kill nonbelievers, etc.

You are a lot like H2O, a person who should be ignored.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 03:24 pm
@Advocate,
When Oralboy described the Palestinians as vermin you chose not to comment. You spend a lot of time congratulating him for his views, and as you've never taken him to task for anything, it's reasonable to assume you're of the same mind. You deliberately use derogatory language whenever you refer to them, so it's hardly a great stretch of the imagination.

Whenever I say something about the behaviour of the state of Israel, I post a link to a reputable news organisation or Wikipedia. You very rarely post links when you trot out your nonsense, and when you do, they're quite often misleading, if not completely irrelevant.
Advocate

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2013 07:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

When Oralboy described the Palestinians as vermin you chose not to comment. You spend a lot of time congratulating him for his views, and as you've never taken him to task for anything, it's reasonable to assume you're of the same mind. You deliberately use derogatory language whenever you refer to them, so it's hardly a great stretch of the imagination.

Whenever I say something about the behaviour of the state of Israel, I post a link to a reputable news organisation or Wikipedia. You very rarely post links when you trot out your nonsense, and when you do, they're quite often misleading, if not completely irrelevant.

First, I never saw Oral make such a statement. Second, I don't comment on many, many, stupid things people say, especially the enormous number of stupid things you say. When I don't comment on your stupid statements, it is hardly an endorsement of those statements.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2013 02:31 am
@Advocate,
What a cop out, you're very quick to pat him on the back. You clearly do read his posts, you're just not very good at lying.

When Krumple used the disgraceful way Israel treated the Palestinians as an excuse to justify her vile Holocaust denial I took her to task straight away. People like that do nothing but harm to the Palestinian cause, you however, have no such qualms about associating with bigots. On this very thread Gungasnake wrote the following.

gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Israel's amazing medicines were manufactured from dead Palestinian babies.

One can always hope.....

No comment from you at all, only when your back's to the wall do you claim not to believe that the Palestinians are vermin, and by then it's so late in the day you've lost what little credibility you had.
Advocate

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2013 08:33 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What a cop out, you're very quick to pat him on the back. You clearly do read his posts, you're just not very good at lying.

When Krumple used the disgraceful way Israel treated the Palestinians as an excuse to justify her vile Holocaust denial I took her to task straight away. People like that do nothing but harm to the Palestinian cause, you however, have no such qualms about associating with bigots. On this very thread Gungasnake wrote the following.

gungasnake wrote:

Quote:

One can always hope.....

No comment from you at all, only when your back's to the wall do you claim not to believe that the Palestinians are vermin, and by then it's so late in the day you've lost what little credibility you had.

I certainly don't begin to comment on all your stupid and bigoted remarks. That hardly means that I buy into them.