Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:52 am
I certainly believe he is. He is nothing more than a con man. He promised to close Gitmo. He promised to never attack a nation that was no direct threat. He promised the stimulus would provide jobs. He promised to never raise my taxes. Gasoline is now $4 a gallon in some states and expected to reach $5 by this summer. How can any Democrat with a good conscience expect to win a second term? Surely, we Americans can do better than this. Surely, Democrats love their country enough to see that we can't afford to re-elect this incompetent fool who is destroying our country.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/obama_to_ignore_provisions_of.html

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:56 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Is Obama A Hypocrite?
Yes.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 11:52 am
@Renaldo Dubois,

Some insiders and others predict $6 or $7 per gallon by Christmas and yes, Obama is an arrogant hypocrite.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:47 pm
Where did all the lefties go?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 01:03 am
I think their tired of you three and your BS.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:17 am
@RABEL222,
Wow. There is some serious intelligence going on here. Where is failures art? Does he have a problem addressing a topic based on reality? I think he's more concerned with abstract ideas not based in reality.....
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 09:06 am
Here's something for all of you on the left to ponder.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/mar/23/barack-obama/barack-obamas-libya-intervention-flip-flop-what-he/
failures art

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 08:42 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I certainly believe he is. He is nothing more than a con man.

Your feelings are noted.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

He promised to close Gitmo.

Yes, and for slow action on this, it will hurt him in 2012. That doesn't make him a hypocrite, it only makes him slow to action on this.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

He promised to never attack a nation that was no direct threat.

This could go either way. I'm not so hot on Libyan military engagement, but at the same time I think that public outcry on inaction would have carried a higher public fallout.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

He promised the stimulus would provide jobs.

Educate yourself.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

He promised to never raise my taxes.

He did?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Gasoline is now $4 a gallon in some states and expected to reach $5 by this summer.

How does this make him a hypocrite? Is it the job the the Chief Executive to control gas prices? Furthermore, if high gas prices concern you, then you should focus your emotions on market speculators, not Obama. You aren't entitled to ultra cheap gas.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

How can any Democrat with a good conscience expect to win a second term?

I think Obama has a very good chance to win. It's not like Republicans are eager to jump in the pool.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Surely, we Americans can do better than this.

Of course we can. Who is arguing that Obama is the greatest President ever? I'm a liberal democrat, and I think we can certainly have better. Better does not translate to a pendulum swing RD.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Surely, Democrats love their country enough to see that we can't afford to re-elect this incompetent fool who is destroying our country.

He's not destroying our country. You're being emotionally hysterical.

A
R
T
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 06:46 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

He's not destroying our country.

Educate yourself.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 06:59 am
@failures art,
Put down the Obama Kool-Aid and have yourself an original thought.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:13 am
@failures art,
You lied in your first reply. I said "I believe he is". Nothing in there about feelings. You seem to have a serious comprehension problem. Perhaps that's because you have a short attention span. You seem to only be able to take on on little sentence at a time and can't quite grasp the entire thought. I suggest you find a good doctor to help you with your serious ADD. Just trying to help the handicapped. I am a compassionate conservative.
Fido

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:33 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I certainly believe he is. He is nothing more than a con man. He promised to close Gitmo. He promised to never attack a nation that was no direct threat. He promised the stimulus would provide jobs. He promised to never raise my taxes. Gasoline is now $4 a gallon in some states and expected to reach $5 by this summer. How can any Democrat with a good conscience expect to win a second term? Surely, we Americans can do better than this. Surely, Democrats love their country enough to see that we can't afford to re-elect this incompetent fool who is destroying our country.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/04/obama_to_ignore_provisions_of.html
A con man is not a hypocrite... But he is a hypocrite whose big mistake is in thinking that if the system is tweaked that justice will work its way out of it as injustice does now... This makes him an idiot, and not an evil person... I personally do not think a person can become an attorney without cutting loose of their sense of Justice... The law is the law, and justice does not enter into it.. I know that is wrong thinking to most of us, but that is right thinking to an lawyer.... The do not get the thing about law being a species of justice... Their focus is so limited that the whole picture never gets before them at all... How do you plead??? What are the charges, and what is the defense... Everything by the book, and nothing by the soul...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:35 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Wow. There is some serious intelligence going on here. Where is failures art? Does he have a problem addressing a topic based on reality? I think he's more concerned with abstract ideas not based in reality.....

Ren; for your information, all ideas are abstrations of reality... There may be some ideas that are more difficult for folks like yourself to grasp, but all ideas are abstracts, even the most obviously simple ones...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Do you have any idea where those terms, left and right came from???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:37 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

failures art wrote:

Educate yourself.
He is trying like many folks to slow the destruction of the country in the hopes that our forms may be made to work for all, and that makes him stupid and not evil...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 11:46 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

failures art wrote:

Educate yourself.
He is trying like many folks to slow the destruction of the country in the hopes that our forms may be made to work for all, and that makes him stupid and not evil...

No, Obama is working hard at slowly destroying this country.
Obama is an arrogant evil radical left wing progressive democrat.
failures art

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 01:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You lied in your first reply. I said "I believe he is". Nothing in there about feelings.

To believe is an emotive expression. You are expressing your opinion vis-a-vis your feelings. You actually are describing your feelings. What is wrong with that? I don't hold it against you that you are sharing them? Perhaps, you wish that what you were posting was more than your feelings?

What is the nature of interaction you desire. Perhaps you should read up on Transactional Analysis (TA), and determine if you are communicating your ideas and feelings in a way that your audience will best receive them.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You seem to have a serious comprehension problem.

Possibly. However, it is also a possibility that you need to articulate better so all parties can achieve a more fluid intellectual exchange. If I may say, you seem very concerned with being heard, and less interested in reading the thoughts of others.

Maybe you intend to lecture us?

What about your experience and exposure to you signifies your authority here? Words are our only currency in this free market of ideas. I suggest you think about how you spend.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Perhaps that's because you have a short attention span. You seem to only be able to take on on little sentence at a time and can't quite grasp the entire thought.

It is a matter of style. I find I focus my thoughts better this way by addressing a post in segments. It's not always line by line. It has nothing to do with a lack of attention, but rather a greater care to detail.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I suggest you find a good doctor to help you with your serious ADD.

If you're going to try your hand at amateur psychological diagnosis, you should maybe do a little research. Isn't taking a post apart line by line more indicative of being OCD not having ADD or ADHD?

May I suggest google for your query?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Just trying to help the handicapped.

You believe people with ADD are handicapped? Is that your professional assessment?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I am a compassionate conservative.

That sounds very nice. What does it mean?

A
R
T
RABEL222

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 09:19 am
@failures art,
A compassionate conserative is one who dosent laugh while he is screwing over you. He/She waits till their done.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 09:23 am

Being conservative (i.e., being orthodox) simply means playing it straight, with NO DEVIATION from the rule.

That has nothing to do with any emotions, e.g. "compassion".

David
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:12 am
@failures art,
You lied again. "To believe" is not an "emotive expression". An emotive expression would be something like writing, music, or paintings.

You're stupid. You're a liar and you're stupid. Thanks for continually making my case far better than I ever could. You're really going to have to do better. How can I read your entire post when you lie in the very first sentence?