cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:39 am
@Fido,
Your ending is perfect; let's have lunch some time. Love it!
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:46 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

The congress just voted not to raise taxes on anyone. They are the people we voted into office to represent us. If they are not responsible, then WHO should determine and measure who deserves what they have?
Though the poor have very little, they often lay their lives on the line for it, and the rich who own all that is worth having will not pay taxes to see their right to it supported or defended... My thought is, that if you will not pay for what is yours, and will sell it cheap to foreigners because you got it for free, then you do not deserve it... Only those willing to pay for it should have it, and the price of supporting ones society comes with every piece of the commonwealth... Freedom is free, but the stuff of life: Property has a price greater that what it takes to purchace it... And if people complain about that cost then take the advice given to the emperor who complained of the task of being emperor: If you do not like it, then give it up...

There is not one form of relationship any person holds that they do not have to make a sacrifice for... It goes for marriage, and it goes for a job, and it goes for society as well... IF you want it, be willing to sacrifice for it... The problem with that is: If what the rich want is to own all, giving part of what they own back as the price of having the rest unmolested on it is too much to bear... They want something for nothing... Revolutions are made from such behavior... They would be better off taking wht they have at a very fair price since they can never afford to pay back the survivors of all who have died for the blood spilled in defense of this land... They may for a while have something for nothing but with such behavior they are buying nothing for everything... They will lose their properties and their heads as well for all their something for nothing..
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Your ending is perfect; let's have lunch some time. Love it!
So what if they are vicious... They are still my neighbors...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:48 am
@Fido,

You project your hatred and wrap it in bullshit.

Evidently both you and Obama are beyond reproach.
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:50 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Everytime you make it personal, you lose. You keep going. You're making my day.

Of course it makes your day when it's about you. We realize that. Just consider me an enabler.
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:51 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You project your hatred and wrap it in bullshit.

Evidently both you and Obama are beyond reproach.

Maybe a little beyond; but I usually keep reproach within reach...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:51 am
@Fido,
Fido, To give it some perspective, I disagree with my siblings on many subjects, but my love for them is unconditional.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 11:14 am
@parados,
I already know you're an enabler. You're a useful idiot. Do you know where that term comes from?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 12:06 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Is your Greek better than your Latin, Renaldos?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 12:37 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
You seem to be reacting well to my enabling.

But then you are easily manipulated. One only needs to read what you post to realize how easily you have been manipulated by conservative pundits and others.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:02 pm
@Fido,
I had to stop reading when you said "freedom is free". We have had many wars to ensure our freedom and wars are expensive, both in money and in national treasure which is our young people. How do you see freedom as being free?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:04 pm
@parados,
I see. Let me ask you a question. Daffy's Grandkids were killed in a bombing by NATO. Who should be held responsible?

Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Fido, To give it some perspective, I disagree with my siblings on many subjects, but my love for them is unconditional.
The only reason we have to hate and fear the idiots of the base right is because our form of government gives them so much power over us...

They have to try to understand that what we have is not democracy, and that what ever we call this form it gives any bunched up majority power over them as well... Majority rule is not democracy; and not self government...

Now; it may well be that if some fools will not control themselves then they can seek out the control of government, but I think it is not necessary for anyone capable of self control and self government... We have common issues, and we need common solutions, and apart from that I am happy with them governing themselves as they see fit... They have to realize that if they have no business telling me what to do, then I will not put up with it, and other wise, we can be just fine friends... Self government, power to the people is exactly what we need in quantity... If they think, or we think that gives anyone rule over anyone else they are mistaken...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:26 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I had to stop reading when you said "freedom is free". We have had many wars to ensure our freedom and wars are expensive, both in money and in national treasure which is our young people. How do you see freedom as being free?
Freedom is free because that price has been paid... What is not free is property and the protection it demands from the army and in the courts, and if wealth will not be paid for by paying the cost of the government it occupies then it should become part of the commonwealth again, and I mean real estate and wealth... It is the society which determines what the rules of inheritance are, and if wealth means political inequality as well as economic inequality then it must again be made part of the commonwealth... We are turned against each other so property and wealth; and those who own and control it can know peace... Fck that!!!

Let it work or let it worry, but until wealth runs we will have to run from one end of our lives to the other... That is our wealth, and that is our country, and the people of this land have bought it many times over by blood... As the Iroquois said to the people who sold their land to the Quakers of Pennsylvania: By what right did you sell it; We took that land out of your guts... We have taken this land they call theirs, and warn us off of... We died for this land, and not alone for a meaningless freedom... We will have it, or die without it, and I hope we chose the former rather than the later...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:34 pm
@Fido,
If the price for freedom has been paid, then why are we funding for a war on terrorism? Are you saying there is no terrorist threat? Michael Moore says there is no terrorist threat. Are you in agreement with him?
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 04:39 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I see. Let me ask you a question. Daffy's Grandkids were killed in a bombing by NATO. Who should be held responsible?

Donald.

We certainly wouldn't want Scrooge to be responsible or pay more taxes.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 05:03 pm
@parados,
Do you think everyone should pay more taxes?
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Do you think everyone should pay more taxes?

Do you always "duck" the questions?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:10 pm
@parados,
You really can't see yourself, can you!
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:44 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Lot's of people have issues and can't see themselves for who they really are.
0 Replies