cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:27 pm
@Fido,
All part and parcel of our politics; it's about as frustrating as trying to understand why our politicians are doing everything in their power to destroy this country.

Just looking at our education system tells us most of what we need to know; we fell from the top to "average." The following is from Huff Post.
Quote:
The three-yearly OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) report, which compares the knowledge and skills of 15-year-olds in 70 countries around the world, ranked the United States 14th out of 34 OECD countries for reading skills, 17th for science and a below-average 25th for mathematics.

And our government(s) are still cutting education funding so that we can continue to spend money on thousand dollar bombs to kill and maime people in other countries.
spendius

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:37 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
real God's usually have real father's.

Not our God. He had no father. He always exists.

Birth has something to do with it because the Constitution says so. I think. If it can be set aside in this case then it can in other discussions. Otherwise you could get a golden tounged import, sleeper, whose loyalty to the USA is not entirely sound. One who has studied all the technical manuals on manipulation of the masses which Mr McCain had failed to do.
spendius

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:43 pm
@spendius,
And after all there are plenty of potential presidents in the native born to choose from so it's obvious any particular person won't be that far ahead of the others. Why take the chance?

The justification for this discussion is that the president is not very far ahead of us lot. And if you believe that you'll believe anything.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:46 pm
@spendius,
Haven't any of you learned about the bible yet? That's why they are called "the father, son, and the holy ghost." They're one and the same; all created by man. What the f... is the holy ghost?
spendius

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 02:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I could make a suggestion but you wouldn't understand it.

Mr D Trump is no mug and that's for sure. Okay he could do with a new hairstyle. He wouldn't keep going on about birth certificates if there is no mileage to it. He's easy to shut up isn't he? Show him the certificate.

Surely you couldn't have a President Trump? If I was an American I would vote for that and look forward to his State visit to England. Viz would amuse its fans no end. And the rest of the comics. Newsreaders would have to do a number of takes to cut out the tittering. Bleeping it out would be counter productive. Baroness Trumpington DCVO. PC. stays out of the news usually.
Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 05:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

All part and parcel of our politics; it's about as frustrating as trying to understand why our politicians are doing everything in their power to destroy this country.

Just looking at our education system tells us most of what we need to know; we fell from the top to "average." The following is from Huff Post.
Quote:
The three-yearly OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) report, which compares the knowledge and skills of 15-year-olds in 70 countries around the world, ranked the United States 14th out of 34 OECD countries for reading skills, 17th for science and a below-average 25th for mathematics.

And our government(s) are still cutting education funding so that we can continue to spend money on thousand dollar bombs to kill and maime people in other countries.
All our education is propaganda... You have to buy the essential value of it, and when kids can see that their parents, and no one they know is getting rich working, but only riding the glide path to ruin, you will not get them to invest the energy it takes to learn... How will anyone teach kids to learn by denegrating teachers, and by forcing teachers to pay the price of their own educations with scrounge and bootlicking... If we put some money in education- just for a start -we might show kids that there was money in getting an education... They can see the world they live in, and they do not forget to learn what they need to survive... We might pay them for getting educated, but the rich, having enough of educated do not want for more... They cannot educate their own because they have no ambition... Instead, they do all within their power to prevent education for the masses which is the easiest way of keeping their own children on top... They cannot raise the bridge, so they lower the river...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 05:53 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:
real God's usually have real father's.

Not our God. He had no father. He always exists.

Birth has something to do with it because the Constitution says so. I think. If it can be set aside in this case then it can in other discussions. Otherwise you could get a golden tounged import, sleeper, whose loyalty to the USA is not entirely sound. One who has studied all the technical manuals on manipulation of the masses which Mr McCain had failed to do.
The right only follows the constitution when it suits them... The guy is elected... The only ones they are convincing are already convinced... They are convincing everyone else that they are a bunch of nuts and nincompoops... If they really believe what they say, that Mr. Obama is illegitimate as president, they should take up arms and do something about it... If they don't, they are not just idiots, but gutless as well...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Haven't any of you learned about the bible yet? That's why they are called "the father, son, and the holy ghost." They're one and the same; all created by man. What the f... is the holy ghost?
Think of it as a metphore for your higher reasoning processes... God the father as presented by Jesus had no qualities one could love... No one could look to the God of Jesus for Mercy or Understanding... The only way you could get through to him was in fulfilling the form of the law... Since the law gave to certain of Jewish society, the priests, extra powers, it also gave them all the wealth, and for that wealth and their formal religion they killed Jesus... The only way you can account for Jesus and the psychological relationship through Jesus with God is by way of a spiritual God of pure reason... There is your Ghost... Does it make much sense???
Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:02 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

I could make a suggestion but you wouldn't understand it.

Mr D Trump is no mug and that's for sure. Okay he could do with a new hairstyle. He wouldn't keep going on about birth certificates if there is no mileage to it. He's easy to shut up isn't he? Show him the certificate.

Surely you couldn't have a President Trump? If I was an American I would vote for that and look forward to his State visit to England. Viz would amuse its fans no end. And the rest of the comics. Newsreaders would have to do a number of takes to cut out the tittering. Bleeping it out would be counter productive. Baroness Trumpington DCVO. PC. stays out of the news usually.
Who can shut up an idiot... It's all sound and fury signifying nothing except the desire for more fame and money...
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:22 pm
@Fido,
Fido: "You sound to stupid to have a heart".

The word "to" used in that sentence is "too". I love it when asswipes like you on the internet talk about who is stupid and who is smart. You might impress your butt buddy, but it doesn't say much when you don't even know which form to use in sentence structure.

Anything else? dick nose!
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:25 pm
@Fido,
No, but thanks for trying.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:25 pm
Here's a thoughtful accurate OP.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/the_presidents_maturity_proble.html
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 06:33 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Fido: "You sound to stupid to have a heart".

The word "to" used in that sentence is "too". I love it when asswipes like you on the internet talk about who is stupid and who is smart. You might impress your butt buddy, but it doesn't say much when you don't even know which form to use in sentence structure.

Anything else? dick nose!
I have artharitis, how ever that is spelled... I miss a lot of letters, but unlike many people I did not much miss what I was swinging at... Would you believe that my own brother bounced a 6 pound sledge off my hand once.. Man, I was tough... So what did you do with your life??? I mean, I raised and supported one kid who grew up to be an attorney... I fit all my education in while working for a living and building a pension... Have you ever done anything to rate having an opinion...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 01:32 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Fido wrote:
"You sound to stupid to have a heart".
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
The word "to" used in that sentence is "too".
I love it when asswipes like you on the internet talk about who is stupid and who is smart.
For the record: I want to agree with Renaldo's point.

Note that when I deviate from paradigmatic spelling,
in my quest to demonstrate BETTER spelling,
I observe the helpful rules to which Renaldo correctly refers.
In this case, the second o indicates that the word means also.

David
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:05 am
Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen took on the topic of American politics on his Violent Torpedo of Truth Tour, the Washington Post reports.

“For starters, I was ******* born here, how about that? And I got proof!
Nothing Photoshopped about my birth certificate,” Sheen said.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:19 am

I cannot begin to GUESS where obama was born.

I have no opinion on that, but
it will be very interesting, from a Constitutional standpoint,
what will result, if after obama is finished, he admits that he was born in africa.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:23 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

what will result, if after obama is finished, he admits that he was born in africa.

If it turns out he never met the qualifications to be a US president, he isn't qualified, but I'm talking about place of birth... everything he ever did as president would be null and void.

I would not count on this happening so it is best for the country that he is just voted out of office in 12 and we work together to repair the damage he and his regime have done.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:48 am
@H2O MAN,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:
If it turns out he never met the qualifications to be a US president, he isn't qualified,
but I'm talking about place of birth... everything he ever did as president would be null and void.

I would not count on this happening so it is best for the country that he is just voted out of office in 12
and we work together to repair the damage he and his regime have done.
SO STIPULATED!

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:50 am

I hope that one of the Paul Doctors will replace him.

David
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 08:46 am
@Fido,
I'm not here to talk about others or myself. That's what stupid people do. Intelligent people exchange ideas.