Fido

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 03:38 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

YOU don't like it when YOUR own tactics are used against YOU.

Does that suit you?
Tell them Ren; that the label is half the battle because once you have turned them from human beings into objects, then every misery and insult you visit upon them is already half justified... Call them the left... Call them liberal... I call you reactionary and consider it no insult, but practical self defense from the opinions you hold as fact... But I do not do it as a blanket curse of you and all like you, or the putting of you all in the same ship so it can be sunk... If you recognize that in your labelling you label yourself incorrectly then you might see it is incorrect to label anyone... It is really hard to do people justice when you lump them all together by way of insult... And I consider the term reactionary to be an insult, but also a moral and social defect which I would rather you guys would not suffer from and suffer everyone with... Why not simply say what you think and I will tell you how little I think of how little you think???
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:01 pm
@Fido,
I didn't know the term "lefty" was an insult. Is "liberal" an insult also? I dont mind if you call me a "righty". You can call me "conservative" all day long and I will not feel the least bit insulted.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 05:55 pm
@failures art,
I hate to disagree with you art but it makes him look and sound stupid!!!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:18 pm
@RABEL222,
Everyone on the right is stupid. Bunch of stupid, racist, bigoted morons. Those Tea Party righties are the dumbest.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 06:45 pm
Remember this?

http://www.allamericanblogger.com/15310/flashback-obama-2008-blames-bush-and-cheney-for-high-oil-prices-promises-change/
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 05:13 am
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227992_171228676265132_100001340026038_360473_1397045_n.jpg
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I didn't know the term "lefty" was an insult. Is "liberal" an insult also? I dont mind if you call me a "righty". You can call me "conservative" all day long and I will not feel the least bit insulted.
Labels objectify, and it is one step toward violence that I would rather not take... If you lump yourself with the so called right, then I will refer to you in that fashion... But everyone is conservative... In this land formed by revolution, revolution is the most conservative value... But it is wrong to call most of those people conservatives only because they label themselves in that fashion... Most who call themselves conservative are holding to far older values than those which made our revolution possible... They are holding to feudalism, or monarchism, or theocracy, or oligarchy, or plutocracy, but not at all to democracy because they dismiss out of hand the power of the people to govern themselves, and they show themselves incapable of the reason essential to self government...Just because a person lies about themselves is no reason for me to join them in that lie... Reactionaries are reactionaries, and a big part of the problem of our society is that too many have always been allowed to live here, and be here who never ever bought into democracy or equality or justice for all, and who were always about the sabotage of this society from the first and last of their lives...

Our Constitution was written by people who deeply feared democracy and who limited democracy to the maximum... But those people did not consided the extent to which later generations would add to their work and suffer from their same fears until the people where nearly powerless in their own affairs... The never considered the advantage they gave to property and property holders would act to subvert our whole society... They never condiered the rise of the parties which would act as a power unto themselves, and providing inertia and impedement to the needs of the people for change... They never considered that the parties -for their benefit only, would limit the numbers of representatives to a small fraction of what they themselves enjoyed...

Our government has less representation and more taxation than ever before... We have less individual effect on our government than ever before... It is not only in the interest of getting our way, but in even having our voices heard, which is as essential to your so called right as to the left... Let every opinion be expressed because the best thing for every good idea and every idiot notion is the same thing: THE LIGHT OF DAY.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:21 am
@Fido,
Okie dokie.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:39 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Everyone on the right is stupid. Bunch of stupid, racist, bigoted morons. Those Tea Party righties are the dumbest.
Well; if you do disagree with what you have printed; where is the contrary proof... They show themselves in every respect to be narrow minded, short sighted, mean spirited, stingy, and very often racist and bigoted morons... They have something or want something and they think of the growing numbers of people without anything as impediments to their having what they want... They blame the victims when it is the defense of life's victims, and the advocacy of universal justice which should be our defining quality... They say they are pro American, and go about the destruction of what is truly American with every move... So ya; they are goofs, puppets, dupes, dingbats, and dummasses...

I know it hurts, but the truth does not have to... Instead of hating the rest of us, join us in changing this place to allow the middle class to keep what they have and for all to get a little something for tomorrow... Those with something were always supposed to support the place and the system of government...

The notion has grown up that they who own it all can have it free and clear... WHAT government would they have that would not tax them since the universal claim of all rulers of any sort was on taxes for their support??? Virtually all of our real property law was created out of the need to keep kings from gnawing away at all estates to feed their own desires; so if the right does not like democracy, would they like some greedy king instead??? We suffer the existence of the poor, and may rightly see them as a danger to democracy... Remeber this: Not one person alive would by choice be poor and demoralized... It is our economy which has made them thus...

Yet; if we are a commonwealth we must see them supported by the commonwealth unless you would give them justice and their piece of the commonwealth back into their own hands... There was some reason to put the commonwealth in private hands... NO one has ever shrunk from the argument for doing so; but there in private hands the common wealth must support the common people because that is the argument, that in private hands the people and their government could more efficiently be supported...

Property and wealth must pay taxes, or the people will find themselves like the widow in the time of Jesus, making contributions out of their poverty... We have too few in this land with too much, much more than they deserve and can hold alone... If the government will protect property it must do so with a price, and that price is taxation... Get used to it, and get over it...
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:43 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227992_171228676265132_100001340026038_360473_1397045_n.jpg
Really??? Shouldn't you show him wearing a sheet and pillowcase??? It is always the right who epitimze the suffering of Jesus, but their Jesus would certainly have given another version of the sermon on the mount... More like the Adolph Hitler version... Justice means just us white folks...
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 07:44 am
@Fido,
Seriously?
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:02 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Seriously?
As a heart attack... Don't tell me the truth hurts... Take an asparine and get on with your life...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:33 am
@Fido,
Who determines what someone "deserves", and by what measure do they determine that?
parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:38 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
That's nice, but I don't take orders and it doesn't change his words

We know you don't take orders. You just parrot your RW heroes and consider it thinking for yourself.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:39 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Looks like the curtain is being pulled back on these maggots.

Did the term maggots come to mind because you were having lunch?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:47 am
@parados,
Everytime you make it personal, you lose. You keep going. You're making my day.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 09:54 am
@Fido,
That's the way you picture Obama, you are projecting.
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:15 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Who determines what someone "deserves", and by what measure do they determine that?
Exactly; and a good question since everyone with it thinks they deserve it; but if it comes to raising capital, and we are talking about this country then they will sell the place short and cheap because they paid next to nothing for it... And it is because they paid so little for the wealth they have they refuse to pay taxes on it, and though they try to pass those taxes onto the middle classes which do despoil them of their wealth, more and more of the middle classes are saying to hell with that idea...

What the tea partiers do plays into the hands of the rich for a moment since they prevent the country from taxing the only people with the means to support and defend their wealth with dollars...Everyone else must lay their lives on the line to defend their part of the commonwealth since they are that close to losing all they own to the rich... But if you took the little that the middle classes have they would be democrats tomorrow, on the same bread line, hanging out at the unemployment office with their hands out... The only thing that makes the tea party possible is property, having a little and hoping to prevent the country from taking the rest to serve the needs of the great many without any thing, or any hope of having anything... I do not blame them for being stupid, and for not demanding true equity in taxes to prevent their spolation at the hands of the state... Taxes are just one way the country has been robbed from the people, and flat ass give aways to the rich has been another... Stupidity is a cultured quality among the right... They are raised to it, and to show any social consciousness what ever is thought obscene... But if we do not get through this together as one people, and if we do not find some way to bring justice, which taxing according to means would bring, and supporting according to needs would achieve, then we can hang up the idea of one people and all go our separate ways... We have had one civil war over property rights only to see property rights grow stronger and the rights of human beings go unenforced... The South won the last war, andmay win the next, but we still must make a stand for America, what this country revolted for: Democracy and Justice, and die or live for those goals which will always be so much carpet for the right to trample on... We still have to accomplish something from the last Revolution and the last Civil War... Leaving those jobs only half done for the benefit of the rich only made all the deaths and sacrifices of Americans in vain... There is no solution that is not full and complete... Short of that is a waste, and only a waiting for the reactionaries to turn back the hands of time...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:23 am
@Fido,
The congress just voted not to raise taxes on anyone. They are the people we voted into office to represent us. If they are not responsible, then WHO should determine and measure who deserves what they have?
Fido

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 10:36 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

That's the way you picture Obama, you are projecting.
We have our KKK in this Kountry... It is not from the left who realize how much Mr. Obama has bedded with the rich, and how much of their **** he eats to protect his own millions, and what he looks to as his place in history... He is one of them, but not one of us, and not one of the Nazi Right... So I am not projecting... As bad as he is he puts me to mind of Socrates at his best, and what Aristippus said of him: That the most impressive spectacle in life is the sight of a virtuous man steadilypursuing his course in the midst of a vicious people...

Now; I would not myself declare Mr. Obama to be virtuous, and rather expect the profession of Attorney rather precludes that judgment, and yet clearly we are vicious, and no sweeter, kinder word can capture us... I do expect the left was kinder to Mr. Bush in calling him stupid, but then, he surrounded himself with the mad....

What the right does in calling Mr. Obama illegitimat calls us all illegitimate, and says we cannot judge character which is about all we have to go on in the choice of candidates... I think it is nonsense that we give such a few number such great power and do so upon such little evidence, but that we are clearly divided does not bode well for the nation... We need to find unity... We need to find points of agreement, but the right, being vicious can neither be trusted nor respected... We do have points in common as human beings, and only the definiton of each have control over his own affairs makes me support it... There is absolutely now way I want anyone on the right, who calls themselves right, and thinks as the right must think to be elected by the right to control any aspect of my existence... I do not trust them... Nor can I love them... You are all vicious and without souls... Let's have lunch some time...