Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Something about blindness and bigotry and Bush being the fault of the "great recession".

I told you that the dems controlled congress since 2006 and there were many factors for the "great recession.

You haven't responded to those points.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 07:13 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
RD, Are you that uninformed about congress? Guess what's been happening in the House since the GOP/tea party took over the majority?

Congress writes the legislation; the president can only have final approval or veto power.

Also, since the GOP controlled congress through the end of 2006; that means the dems took over in 2007. The GOP administration and congress had full six years to do all the damage they accomplished before all hell broke loose in December 2007 when the economy crashed. Don't try to convince me that the dems were responsible for the Great Recession, because they had control for less than one year.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 07:15 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Is Obama A Hypocrite?

Bork Obunga isn't bright enough to be a hypocrite.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 07:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The economy crashed in the fall of 2008. Democrats took over in January, 2007. That is 22 months of democrat control of congress before the economy went to hell. Then you have to add 2 more years during Obama's administration. That is a total of 46 months of democrat control of congress. You guys did a fantastic job.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 08:25 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You lied again. "To believe" is not an "emotive expression". An emotive expression would be something like writing, music, or paintings.

Like writing your opinions about a person on an online forum. Exactly.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You're stupid. You're a liar and you're stupid.

Because you say so.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Thanks for continually making my case far better than I ever could.

You are very welcome. It is very flattering for you to say that I can make cases here no a2K better than you can.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You're really going to have to do better. How can I read your entire post when you lie in the very first sentence?

I don't know. I suspect you'll simply have to overcome your challenges.

A
R
T
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 08:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Is that why the democrat congress rushed to pass the health care law without compromising or listening to the American people?

Factually incorrect. The debate on HCR went on for months and months, involved countless public forums, and in the end gave the GOP many concessions such as removing the public option.

Perhaps you should refresh on the history of HCR.

A
R
T
Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 08:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Two out of four isn't too bad if you consider what other presidents have done.

Your information about tax increases and job increases. Like many conservatives, you haven't done your homework to learn that the stim bill gave tax breaks to all, and that Obama took measures to reduce the impact of the Great Recession that GW Bush created. This is only the beginning of the third year of Obama's presidency, and latest job reports shows increases.

Your blindness and bigotry are noted; learn the truth before you blurt out conservative bias and lies.

Also, if you're still in the work force, you would have seen that some of your taxes have been reduced beginning on January 1, 2011.

Are you just stupid or unawares?
You should not give Bush credit for a failure of Capitalism, that it often takes too much profit out of society only because it is pure anarchy... Everyone, and every institution and city and business is living on credit... They can't take wealth fast enough out of us every minute, but extend credit to all so that what is bought today and cannot be lived without is paid for long into the future... What are they selling besides debt, and why must we buy except that we do not get our due??? The problem with the system was not Bush's fault... They believe good will grow out of capitalism, and it is all belief without substance... Then they tie the government to the support of the economy though there is nothing in the constitution listing that as a goal of the government... What the government does, across the board they do without legitimacy, on their own with only their ideology to support them... It is no more Bush's fault than Jackson's, of Johnson's... It is a failed ideology supporting a criminal economy...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 08:52 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

George Bush did not create a depression. That is false. The depression was caused by many factors, but it all boils down to too much spending. You can include our foreign policies of past Presidents and the spending by congress. The demonrats were in control of both houses of congress since 2006 and that is where spending is authored. Try again.

Finally, go **** yourself you bigoted, racist, myopic worm.
Shut up! The republican ideology that if it is good for business and rich people it is good for america is false, and stupid and those who buy it are ignorant... Go buy a brain with the two cents you have to rub together...
Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 08:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Sure, your point stands; total wrong.
Ditto
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 08:57 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I admitted you were right. You said "great recession". Is that all you've got wrong with my reply?
Bush didn't help, and those jackasses concluding that deficits don't matter, and thinking they were going to pay for their wars with Iraqi oil did not help our situation one bit... The could have learned more about economy and keeping a national economy healthy just by reading about Henry the VII of England... For a hint: He stayed out of war, and He refused to export capital...
Capitalism is international, and those republicans are internationalist... The whole bunch of them are playing like rubes at world domination, and losing...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 08:58 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
Is Obama A Hypocrite?

Bork Obunga isn't bright enough to be a hypocrite.
You're not bright enough to find glow in the dark undershorts...
gungasnake

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:15 pm
@Fido,
One other thing...

Real hypocrites generally have birth certificates. It's mainly sock puppets that don't have birth certificates.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 09:08 am
@failures art,
How many republican votes did you get for the bill in the house and the senate?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 09:09 am
@Fido,
Why don't you shut me up.
failures art

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 09:14 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

How many republican votes did you get for the bill in the house and the senate?

None. Not a single one.

While this may please you it does not support your narrative. If it had been as you said that the Democrats simply rammed it down the throat of the country, why is there no public option? Obviously the bill did not require the help of the GOP.

No concessions?

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 10:57 am
@failures art,
Why did you get you collective asses kicked last Nov 2? The reason is you had to compromise to get the conservative Democrats to vote for it. You had to bribe them. It was the dirtiest, sleaziest thing I've witnessed in my government in my life. That's why you got your asses kicked on Nov 2 and all the mental gymnastics and lies will not change that fact.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 12:15 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Nobody kicked any ass; you just don't understand US politics. You also don't understand current political events, and how that'll play in the next election.
Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 12:59 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

One other thing...

Real hypocrites generally have birth certificates. It's mainly sock puppets that don't have birth certificates.
Good, and real God's usually have real father's... What in the hell does birth have to do with it really??? I mean, What if the guy came from Mars, but was elected by the majority??? Bush was elected without a majority, but it did not stop him from being president... They only time you yahoos like democracy when you can scrounge a majority to support your hare brained notions of morality... You are just as bad as the parties you support...

You don't want to cut every one in... You just want enough votes and enough support to shove it to the rest... Well bite me, because we won't take it any better than you... I want a country that will look for consensus, and just as you want to throw us out of the boat, we want to throw you out; but it is more likely that we will together capsize the boat before we ever get rid of the other... But; at least be up front... Be a man if you are one on your birth certificate, and grab your gun... If you want war, just start shooting... I know you only want to shoot off your mouth... All I can say is stick with what you are good at..
Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:05 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why don't you shut me up.
Do you need a teething bisquit??? Consider it some friendly advice because you sound to stupid to have a heart beat... I think even idiots ought to have the opportunity to have their say... To shut them up only makes them dangerous... But some idiots, and I do mean idiots like yourself, wouldn't say half of what they say if they knew anything, or had any IQ what so ever...

Two qualities are too often confused with intelligence, and one is activity, meaning energy, and the other is anger, meaning hate and fear... I am certain you are driven by hate and fear, but that does not mean you know anything...
Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Nobody kicked any ass; you just don't understand US politics. You also don't understand current political events, and how that'll play in the next election.

I know a lot; but I cannot say how anything will play in the next election... Too many democrats want to act like punshing bags... They think it is uncivilized to call a spade a spade, or point out the treasonous consequences of the right... No one can predict what the voters will do... They are angry and frustrated on all sides... I don't care what happens...

Democrats get the job of cleaning up the defecit and fixing the economy and they have to take the heat for it... They slow the destruction of this country unless they play along with the republicans, and they are good at playing to play rather than playing to win.... I think, if the democrats want to save this country they have to stop playing along... They have to quit voting... They have to stop cooperating... They ought to arm themselves, and tell the republicans to just try to run the government over their dead bodies.... The democrats ought to quit playing possum, and put up a fight... Bipartisanship, which the republicans ask for and never give is not making one thig better... Only starting over is going to make things better even if it means civil war or revolution...