Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:37 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

failures art wrote:

He's not destroying our country.

Educate yourself.
He is trying like many folks to slow the destruction of the country in the hopes that our forms may be made to work for all, and that makes him stupid and not evil...

No, Obama is working hard at slowly destroying this country.
Obama is an arrogant evil radical left wing progressive democrat.
Why would any one work hard to slowly do anything??? Isn't the object of a great expense of energy always quick result??? I think you betray a flaw in your thinking... In fact, I expect you must be projecting your personality onto him...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:43 am
@Fido,
Is that why the democrat congress rushed to pass the health care law without compromising or listening to the American people?
Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:43 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

A compassionate conserative is one who dosent laugh while he is screwing over you. He/She waits till their done.
People who call themselves conservative do so to hide their nature which is reactionary... Everyone is conservative... We all associate change with growing up, growing old, and dying... Calling themselves conservatives is simply hiding amid the flock...

The worst of the bunch hide their nature even from themselves, and they are the hard core religious types who hide their filthy anti-democratic intent behind God... They think even in killing you, or depriving you of the necessities of life that they are doing God's will... I would send them all to heaven to get that fact in writing...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Being conservative (i.e., being orthodox) simply means playing it straight, with NO DEVIATION from the rule.

That has nothing to do with any emotions, e.g. "compassion".

David
Correct... It has nothing to do with compassion, or emotions; what the world might call sense, or sensitivity... It is simply rationalization of greed...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:50 am
@Fido,
I DON 'T LIKE IT, when u agree with me about anything, Fido.

Will u please STOP doing that.

David
Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:50 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Is that why the democrat congress rushed to pass the health care law without compromising or listening to the American people?
None of the parties listen to the american people... They both hate democracy... We do not have self government. we do not have a choice at the polls besides (to us) bad or worse.... We have the rule of parties, andif your argument is with the more left of the two parties then forgive me for saying they are both rotten, antidemocratic, and treason to the spirit which formed this nation...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:51 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I DON 'T LIKE IT, when u agree with me about anything, Fido.

Will u please STOP doing that.

David
Like one said, certainly in reference to you: Even a stopped clock is right twice a day... That is one for you... Try to hit two..
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 11:04 am
@Fido,
Fido, u must understand
that YOUR place in the universe
is to represent all tedious, chaoticly entangled confusions and mental turmoil.

U must NEVER, never agree with me about anything.

David
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 11:34 am
@Fido,
Quote:

Why would any one work hard to slowly do anything??

Because Obama is a liar and he has to give the appearance that he is doing what he says he's doing while quietly doing exactly what he really wants behind the scenes.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 12:17 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Two out of four isn't too bad if you consider what other presidents have done.

Your information about tax increases and job increases. Like many conservatives, you haven't done your homework to learn that the stim bill gave tax breaks to all, and that Obama took measures to reduce the impact of the Great Recession that GW Bush created. This is only the beginning of the third year of Obama's presidency, and latest job reports shows increases.

Your blindness and bigotry are noted; learn the truth before you blurt out conservative bias and lies.

Also, if you're still in the work force, you would have seen that some of your taxes have been reduced beginning on January 1, 2011.

Are you just stupid or unawares?
NSFW (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 03:07 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Show me where I said GW Bush created a "depression?"
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Excuse me. You said "Great Recession". BFD. My point stands. Your turn.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:08 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Sure, your point stands; total wrong.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Tell me where I'm wrong in my previous post.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:11 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I already did; go back and read until you comprehend it.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I admitted you were right. You said "great recession". Is that all you've got wrong with my reply?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:29 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
I explained which two statements you made were wrong. Read it again; if you still don't understand what I wrote to challenge what you claimed, there's nothing more I can do. They should be self-explanatory.