cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:30 am
@Fido,
I'm not sure whether you have kept up with the news on the birthers, but Obama finally produced his original birth certificate. Now, the GOP is saying that Obama is distracting from the important issues facing our country by providing his birth certificate. One of the reasons Obama did not produce his birth certificate before now is that Hawaii has a law against providing original birth certificates. They made this one exception to the law, because Obama requested it.

They're (the GOP) the ones who made it a big issue (most recently D Trump), and now they are putting the blame on Obama for our current problems.

The same article in today's newspaper said 45% of conservatives still believe Obama was not born in this country.

There's no cure for stupid. Why can't normal, intelligent, Americans see the games the conservatives play? Does it mean that at least half are stupid?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter: "Now, the GOP is saying that Obama is distracting from the important issues facing our country by providing his birth certificate."

Who is the "GOP". Give me a name. I'm not a party member so I don't know who in the GOP said that.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:38 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
The GOP are the members of the conservative party. No names are required, if you're smart enough to understand definitions. It's the same as "liberals."

I told you, quit asking stupid questions. I'm still waiting for you to answer my two questions. Too difficult for you?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
You said the GOP said this. Are you hearing voices? I need a name in the GOP to back up your statement.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:45 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quit asking questions. Not answering your stupid questions until you answer mine. This is simple English, but you seem immune to language.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
Gotcha. Try some facts instead of just spewing what you think .
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:50 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I put you on Ignore, because you are too stupid!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2011 09:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
LOL. Right. Thanks for making my day.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 05:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I'm not sure whether you have kept up with the news on the birthers, but Obama finally produced his original birth certificate. Now, the GOP is saying that Obama is distracting from the important issues facing our country by providing his birth certificate. One of the reasons Obama did not produce his birth certificate before now is that Hawaii has a law against providing original birth certificates. They made this one exception to the law, because Obama requested it.

They're (the GOP) the ones who made it a big issue (most recently D Trump), and now they are putting the blame on Obama for our current problems.

The same article in today's newspaper said 45% of conservatives still believe Obama was not born in this country.

There's no cure for stupid. Why can't normal, intelligent, Americans see the games the conservatives play? Does it mean that at least half are stupid?
It is not stupid, but malice... It is not ignorance, but racism... People have been powerless for so long, and their powerlessness which leads to their general victimization has also allowed them to be denied education, kept in the dark about reality, and left to wallow in ignorance and credulity... They would not be forced to accept the religious influence in their lives if there were a choice... If their forms of government and economy were working for them instead of justifying their misery and rubbing them out of existence they would not be forced into forms far older, of religion, magic, and fate that never did explain reality and never did serve the purposes of humanity... No one is ignorant out of choice, and no one ever weilds the clumsey weapon of malice unless there is no other... They are being cut by the birther malice, and because it is aimed not only at the legitimacy of Mr. Obama, but at all our legitimate rights to chose a president... They did not like the morals of Clinton, and Clinton did demonstrate bad morals, but what was said by Lincoln of his General Pope is true for presidents as well... If they all be liars or crooks what of that prevents their being president???... If he were our liar or crook we should be happy, and if he preys upon us and mis-informs us we should be sad...

The attack on Mr. Obama is not nearly so much an attack on him since it falls so short of the truth... The Attack on Mr. Obama is an attack on us, and all who elected him... We must bear the malicious assault based upon ignorance as though it were itself worthy of respect, to be civil, and accepting of our fellow citizens though their nonsense is an assault not only upon Mr. Obama, but upon common sense, decency, intelligence and our right to make who we will our president... I suppose they prefer the Supreme Court to decide all such issues; but I defer...

They think the wisdom of their morals, and the leadership of their priests should be sufficient power to elect leaders... They should elect such leaders over themselves, and bear such leaders, and leave off from American Politics... The problem with leaving people ignorant because they are essentially powerless, and so you CAN leave them ignorant is that ignorance needs no greater justification than itself... Viewed from without, ignorance is a curse; but trapped in it, no one can see a better situation... Those people are sheep, and it is wrong to leave them in that condition simply because they can imagine none better... They should be forced to wake up and confront the effects of ignorance and powerlessness on their lives, and be asked to quit fighting and abusing all who would with kindness bring them into the 21 century... They need to grow up,and be human beings, and it is a painful process... No one is ever going to fully remove the pain from the process, but they should be reminded that a better world awaits them when they have learned what reality is about, and in what sense government should act to moderate the worst affects of reality upon humanity which it can never do while mired in faith...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 05:27 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The GOP are the members of the conservative party. No names are required, if you're smart enough to understand definitions. It's the same as "liberals."

I told you, quit asking stupid questions. I'm still waiting for you to answer my two questions. Too difficult for you?
Again; what they call themselves has nothing to do with what they are; which is reactionary... All people are conservative... To hold to the constitution where it works, the bill of rights, and the Declaration of Independence is conservative... To justify oligarchy and plutocracy and theocracy as they do is reactionary and treason... If you can control the definitions you can control the dialogue, and if you can control the dialogue you can control the thoughts... That is what they are into... Don't go to liars for the truth... Tell the truth even if that puts the conversation at an end... They cannot run this place without us... They have enough guns to go their own way, but they cannot run over the top of us unless we lay down for them... I am not laying down for liars...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 06:40 am
Reactionary liberals.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 07:43 am
Hey, dig this.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/the_obama_lie_that_drove_the_b.html
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:32 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Reactionary liberals.

Another lie... That is only a compassionate conservative... A smoke screen for the dimmest of wits...
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:41 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Reactionary liberals.

A smoke screen for the dimmest of wits...

Yep, reactionary liberals.

Fido

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:49 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Reactionary liberals.

A smoke screen for the dimmest of wits...

Yep, reactionary liberals.

Is this the new phrase of the phrase minded right??? Will we soon hear this tripe from Billy Chrystal, and Sarah Palin??? Since, in fact, rights are liberal, and the denial of rights is reactionary it seems like the perfect combination of confusion and idiocy to serve up for the ignorant right... Good luck, chuck
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2011 08:39 pm
http://spectator.org/blog/2011/04/29/krauthammer-nails-the-obama-do
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 08:34 am
"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," - Obama's Energy Sec. Steven Chu
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 08:43 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," - Obama's Energy Sec. Steven Chu

When you quote people, especially literally, then do it correctly.

And do give a source for your quotations.

Quote:
"Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe," Mr. Chu, who directs the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California, said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal in September.

But Mr. Obama has dismissed the idea of boosting the federal gasoline tax, a move energy experts say could be the single most effective step to promote alternative energies and temper demand. Mr. Obama said Sunday that a heightened gas tax would be a "mistake" because it would put "additional burdens on American families right now."
Source: The Wall Street Journal, December 12, 2008, page A4
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 08:49 am
@Walter Hinteler,
That's nice, but I don't take orders and it doesn't change his words. His words reveal the mindset of the people BO has placed around him. Try and convince me these idiots are on my side. I don't belong to a union so they can't buy my vote. These morons are anti small business, just ask the Black Chamber of Commerce.

Is this some of your "social justice"?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2011 09:19 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That's nice, but I don't take orders and it doesn't change his words. His words reveal the mindset of the people BO has placed around him. Try and convince me these idiots are on my side. I don't belong to a union so they can't buy my vote. These morons are anti small business, just ask the Black Chamber of Commerce.

Is this some of your "social justice"?

I don't have "my" social justice.
It's part of our constitution - so if you mean with "you" us Germans: no, that has nothing, not a iota to do with it. (And with the Catholic concept of social justice neither.)