Why are people against homosexuality?

Eorl

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:38 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Perhaps you should be more concerned about the homosexuals who are sex addicts and are busy trying to turn children. There are some real heterophobes out there you know. You for example.

Laughing

Should homosexuals who are sex addicts and are busy trying to turn children worry me more than heterosexuals who are sex addicts and are busy trying to turn children? Having a daughter and a son, I probably should fear both equally, no?
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:40 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
This doesn't make any sense at all,
If the only thing you understand is that anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot then the world must be full of them. Thank God we have you who knows the truth and can save us from our own opinions. Your religious fervour would be better used on someone apart from yourself. Perhaps you can forget about yourself long enough to show me where I am bigotted ? Where my statements would lead a reasonable person to conclude the same ? Or is your heterophobia the only piece of bigotry in our discussion ?

In the absolute worse case, if I was a bigot, why does that upset you ?

My problem is that in being neutral towards homosexuality both sides attack. But you cant understand neutrality can you ? Your mind is in black and white. No grey. If we do not put homosexuality on a pedestal then we must be homophobic. Or perhaps you are lost without a cause...isnt there a whale you can save, or a tree you can hug ?
Below viewing threshold (view)
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:58 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
This doesn't make any sense at all,
If the only thing you understand is that anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot then the world must be full of them.

I only refer to those who engage in bigoted behavior towards others Bigots. I disagree with regular folks here all the time without referring to them that way.

Quote:
Thank God we have you who knows the truth and can save us from our own opinions. Your religious fervour would be better used on someone apart from yourself. Perhaps you can forget about yourself long enough to show me where I am bigotted ?

You are bigoted in both your opinion towards homosexuals and your behavior when discussing them. You reveal yourself through your lame attempts at insults.

Quote:
Where my statements would lead a reasonable person to conclude the same ? Or is your heterophobia the only piece of bigotry in our discussion ?

This does not make any sense.

Quote:
In the absolute worse case, if I was a bigot, why does that upset you ?

I do not suffer bigotry in silence, nor do I sit back and let bigots spout filth unchallenged. It would sully my honor to do so and I will not do so. You are a bigot and I will continue to refer to you that way every time you make bigoted statements towards Homosexuals or anyone else. If you don't like it, tough ****, bigot.

Quote:
My problem is that in being neutral towards homosexuality both sides attack. But you cant understand neutrality can you ? Your mind is in black and white. No grey. If we do not put homosexuality on a pedestal then we must be homophobic. Or perhaps you are lost without a cause...isnt there a whale you can save, or a tree you can hug ?

You are not neutral, you are actively anti-homosexual. You go from claiming that it is a mental disorder and something that can be cured, to claiming that Homosexual men are all looking to indoctrinate children. These are evil slurs and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for repeating them.

A person who was truly neutral wouldn't give a **** either way about Homosexuals. This clearly is not the case for you, a homophobic, who fears gays and uses slurs to try and insult others.

Calling out your bigotry takes not even an iota of my time or attention away from more pressing matters.

Cycloptichorn
Eorl

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:59 pm
@Ionus,
A child's anus? You mean a boy's anus, surely?

Obviously you are confusing your terms. You may like to look up "Homosexuality" and "Paedophilia". They are very VERY different things.
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 07:10 pm
@Eorl,
Quote:
You mean a boy's anus, surely?
Yes.
Quote:
You may like to look up "Homosexuality" and "Paedophilia".
No thank you, I know those terms. But you may want to look up the origins of the word paedophilia. It has been distorted by the ignorant. It means one who loves children, as in an Anglophile. A more correct term would be a paedoist as in a racist or sexist. Someone who does not have the best interest of the root word.
Eorl

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 07:19 pm
@Ionus,
You seem to be avoiding being called on your deliberate attempt to tie paedophilia to homosexuality. A common Christian con.
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 07:22 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
I only refer to those who engage in bigoted behavior towards others Bigots.
Clear as mud.
Quote:
You are bigoted in both your opinion towards homosexuals and your behavior when discussing them. You reveal yourself through your lame attempts at insults.
You feel insulted ? So deep down there is conflict in you, and although you think of yourself as a true liberal, you feel insulted to be called a homosexual ?
Quote:
This does not make any sense.
No surprises there..perhaps if I rephrase it ? Where are my statements that would lead a reasonable person to conclude the same as you, that I am a bigot ? Or are you being heterophobic again ?
Quote:
I do not suffer bigotry in silence, nor do I sit back and let bigots spout filth unchallenged. It would sully my honor to do so and I will not do so. You are a bigot and I will continue to refer to you that way every time you make bigoted statements towards Homosexuals or anyone else. If you don't like it, tough ****, bigot.
I had a tear in my eye reading that...God you are such a beautiful person ! I want to have your children ! What a man ! Your sense of honour, your ability to be calm, your ability to see both sides of an argument.. does anyone else think as highly of you as you do ?
Quote:
You go from claiming that it is a mental disorder and something that can be cured, to claiming that Homosexual men are all looking to indoctrinate children.
Show me in my words where I said that...you cant can you ? You are full of **** as you once referred to me and I hope I am not being bigotted with that reference.
Quote:
A person who was truly neutral wouldn't give a **** either way about Homosexuals.
You mean a person like you would not understand the distinction I was making due to a lack of intelligence on their part . Look !! A bigot ! Quickly, go soddomise him ! That will teach him to disagree with you. We dont stand for that around here.
Quote:
This clearly is not the case for you, a homophobic, who fears gays and uses slurs to try and insult others.

This clearly is not the case for you, a heterophobic, who fears the opposite sex and uses slurs to try and insult others.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 07:27 pm
@Eorl,
Do I ? I wasnt aware of it. Male manufactured homosexuals have a strong tendency towards molesting boys at some stage of their lives. Born homosexuals have no such tendency or trend that is different from the hetero-population.
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 07:39 pm
@Eorl,
Quote:
A child's anus? You mean a boy's anus, surely?
The main reason I said child is that a boy may be taken to be a certain age. The stretching recommendation was those as young as babies.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 08:14 pm
@Ionus,
The only manufactured homosexual I can think of is C3PO.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 10:30 pm
@Ionus,
No, those weren't my first words to you at this site. You have a conveniently vague memory. There were several threads in which i made comments which did not seem to offend you, and you were cordial enough.

It was only when i referred to your claim about historical evidence for the existence of Jesus, and called it bullshit, that you went off the deep end. Once again, as i said in that thread, there is no reliable evidence for the existence of Jesus.

As far as regards this thread, though, there is no evidence for all of the absurd ipse dixit claims you have made about homosexuality. However, from Blueprince's point of view, you provide a marvelous case study in the perversity which adherence to a hateful doctrine can induce in an otherwise reasonably intelligent person.
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 10:38 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
No, those weren't my first words to you at this site.
Ok. Those were the first words I took serious offence to.
From Blueprince's point of view, you provide a marvelous case study in the perversity which adherence to liberalism can induce in an otherwise reasonably intelligent person.
Perhaps you would care to debate some of those absurd claims ? Providing you can control yourself better than an excited liberal at a homosexual parade.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 10:46 pm
In fact, i never used the words you claimed i used. Once again, you have distorted your memory to prop up your silly hatred.

Why should i debate unsubstantiated claims? You have not provided a shred of evidence for your ludicrous claim about "manufactured homosexuality," nor for your attempt to link paedophilia and homosexuality. When someone makes an extraordinary claim, it is the responsibility of the claimant to substantiate those claims. You have not done so.

As for the rest, as Cyclo points out, your sneers and attempts at insult only show how much you hate homosexuals, they certainly don't bother me.
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 10:56 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
In fact, i never used the words you claimed i used. Once again, you have distorted your memory to prop up your silly hatred.
Are you sure ? Perhaps all of the following is just a distortion of your silly hatred.
Quote:
Jesus, where do you come up with **** like that? Have you got a reliable for source for this claim?

http://able2know.org/topic/138865-1#post-3834623
Quote:
Why should i debate unsubstantiated claims?
Do you really expect me to write a scholarly paper to amuse you on a website ? I dont care about your opinion. If you dont wish to debate then fine...it wont break my heart.
Quote:
As for the rest, as Cyclo points out, your sneers and attempts at insult only show how much you hate homosexuals, they certainly don't bother me.
I am going to show this whole thread to some homosexual friends of mine and see if they are as knowledgable about homosexuality as you and one eye are..that should be interesting.
dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 11:34 pm
@Eorl,
Eorl wrote:

The only manufactured homosexual I can think of is C3PO.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's cool!
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 03:32 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
You might not like broccoli, but you're nobody to tell someone they can't eat broccoli how they please.

true, but I do have the right to associate with only those who do not like broccoli.

I guess you do, unless you are a public servant of some sort then you don't. As a private citizen you are free to seclude yourself.

hawkeye10 wrote:

I have the right to try to put space between the broccoli eaters and me, and request that they stay away from me.

You don't have this right. At least not like you're using it in these arguments. You can prohibit a gay person (any person for that matter) from coming onn to your private property, but you are out of your league if you think you can tell any group where they can go in public. You simply do not have this right. Check yourself.

hawkeye10 wrote:

In response the Broccoli eaters are free to decide that I am an asshole, but continually calling me an asshole (bigot) in public is bad form.

Being in asshole in public is bad form, identifying and calling assholes what they are is just taxonomy.

Besides, you're called asshole by lots of people who don't eat broccoli.

hawkeye10 wrote:

The main problem for me is that the broccoli eaters demand to come into my space with the stinky stuff, and are very clear that they are out to prove that they can do what ever they want, at which point they generated resistance from me.

Do whatever they want? No. Not whatever they want. They want to eat broccoli. Everything else is the same as non-broccoli eaters. You and them both eat carrots, and can eat them fine together. You don't get to tell them that they can't eat carrots at the non-broccoli eater's table. Why should how we eat or don't eat broccoli affect how we eat carrots? Check yourself.

Your space? Really? When was the last time a broccoli eater (<-- best euphemism to arrive on A2K in years) demand to enter your private property? I'm with you hawkeye! I don't think they have the right to be huddling up in your front lawn like that. They just don't have the right!

This must be an everyday thing for you. Bless your heart, your patience makes you a saint.

hawkeye10 wrote:

If they cant exercise common decency towards me I have no interest in being decent to them.

By this logic, you should not expect any decency from homosexuals. You've denied them common decency, so they should have to show no decency to you.

Pah-lease.

Besides, even if you were the victim you portray yourself as being, you haven't been treated indecent by EVERY homosexual, so why deny decency to EVERY homosexual? Certainly, you've been treated indecent by other heterosexuals? Did that make you hate all heterosexuals?

hawkeye10 wrote:

I am not a "turn the other cheek" kinda guy.

http://www.teesforall.com/images/Family_Guy_Stewie_Mooning_White_Shirt.jpg
Then enjoy the view.
K
O
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 06:05 am
@Ionus,
Those would be your homosexual friends who told you all about manufactured homosexuals, right? The honest decent ones (the proud, the few) who told you how worried they are at the trend to "convert" children?

You're good for a laugh, if nothing else.

As for "Jesus, where do you come up with this ****," allow me to transfer that to this latest example of your perfervid imagination run wild. (And by the way, you quote me saying something other than what you have claimed, so once again, those were not the words i used--i never used those words.)
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:11 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Those would be your homosexual friends who told you all about manufactured homosexuals, right?
Wrong. That was my own phrasing.
Quote:
The honest decent ones (the proud, the few) who told you how worried they are at the trend to "convert" children?
Correct. I understand you have no friends, being a beligerant bigot who only has a dog for company. Perhaps we should discuss sex between consenting animals.

Quote:
You're good for a laugh, if nothing else.
Unfortunately there is nothing funny about your attitude. You are perversly ignorant and bigotted. You cant understand the simplest concepts.
Quote:
(And by the way, you quote me saying something other than what you have claimed, so once again, those were not the words i used--i never used those words.)
You just did, fool.
Do you think there is significant difference between :jesus, where do you get that **** from. AND Jesus, where do you come up with **** like that? You are making a fool of yourself again. I can never work out if you are young and stupid or old and senile. Which is it ?
0 Replies