Why are people against homosexuality?

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:16 am
Yes, there's a significant difference--i don't end sentences with prepositions, keep your expressive inadequacies to yourself.

This is a tour de force in how eaten up you are with your hatreds. I think it's hilarious that you call me a bigot, given that you're the one who is here trumpeting bigotry. It's also amusing, though rather sad, that you're so obsessed with your resentments that you went to the trouble of looking up that quote.

In the end, all you have is your hatred, and your silly puerile insults. You certainly have no credibility with anyone here, except perhaps for a handful of obsessive hate-mongers like yourself.
Eorl

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:30 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Perhaps if you knew more about psychology you would understand that the treatment of people, especially as children, can turn them homosexual. Were they born homosexual ?
And dont knock Star Wars. That is a brilliant documentary.

You presume a lot about my ignorance of psychology. I did study it at university : Applied Science majoring in Biology and Applied Psychology, although I didn't finish the degree so you're probably right.

What I do know is that childhood abuse and trauma result in all kinds of adult behaviour ranging from rape to compulsive shopping. I've never heard of a manufactured rapist or a manufactured shopper. What is the point of any distinction anyway? It's simply a way for you to attempt to justify your modern twist on the old Christian claim "Homosexuality is a disease! Jesus is the cure!".
Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:33 am
I'm surprised that he's gotten a pass on describing Star Wars as a "brilliant documentary." Of course, among the lunacies he has proposed here, that ranks pretty low. But i'll bet he has an entire ranting screed for that one, though. I'm so easily amused, i decided to provide him an opportunity to rant about that one.
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:48 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Jesus, where do you come up with **** like that?
No, there isnt. Keep that sort of stupidity for your dog.
Quote:
you're so obsessed with your resentments that you went to the trouble of looking up that quote.
You mean the quote you said didnt exist ? You are so full of bullshit you wont even admit you were wrong. You cant can you ? A fool like you always has to be right, even when they are wrong. have you ever admitted to being wrong ?
Quote:
You certainly have no credibility with anyone here,
Let me guess...you do ? In your mind you do well at this dont you ? You start off with the assumption you know everything and then if you are ignorant (that happens a lot) you resort to name calling. Well I have delt with you before, fool, and I know where you are headed so I have started first this time.
When you say
Quote:
silly puerile insults
do you mean like
Quote:
obsessive hate-mongers
???
Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:53 am
@Ionus,
It didn't exist, not that crapola that you originally proposed, and having hunted down the quote, you proved that. (By that way, your first response in this overheated rant is an absolute non sequitur--you're really off the deep end, aren't you?)

Obsessive hate monger is not a puerile insult, because it is based on what you have written here. Calling people homosexuals and making comments about their sexual behavior when you have absolutely no basis for it is silly and puerile. Thinking that those are devastating insults just because you personally are disgusted by the thought of homosexual behavior is silly and puerile.

The reason you have no credibility is both because you have only spewed out a litany of hate, and because you provide absolutely no substantiation for your screed.

But the free entertainment at this site can't be beat. Explain the "brilliant documentary" bullshit, OK? I could use some more laughs.
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 07:56 am
@Eorl,
My assumption you didnt know what you were talking about is aptly based on your comments. You have either not read or do not understand what I have written. Where have I said homosexuality is an illness? Perhaps you should refer to what I actually say rather than make up insults.
I take it from your comments you can not see a reason to cure rapists or shoplifters ?
I am a Christian ? Another false assumption based on what ?
Quote:
What is the point of any distinction anyway?
Please tell me it is just your belligerant nature that prevents you from reading what i wrote and seeing a reason. Tell me it is because you dont want to because you are bigotted in the extreme and can not accept an alternate point of view to your own. I would rather believe that then believe you are stupid.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:07 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
It didn't exist, not that crapola that you originally proposed, and having hunted down the quote, you proved that.
You are so full of yourself you cant see you made a mistake or you cant admit it ? Which is it ?
Quote:
Obsessive hate monger is not a puerile insult, because it is based on what you have written here.
And you cant see what I have written is a description of you ? Are you related to one eye ?
Quote:
Thinking that those are devastating insults just because you personally are disgusted by the thought of homosexual behavior is silly and puerile.
Where did I say I was disgusted or they were devastating insults ? Your stupidity is boundless...that is your spin on what I said and it tells volumes. Careful, your bigotry is showing...they wont let you in the liberal club.
Quote:
because you provide absolutely no substantiation for your screed.
As usual, you have missed the point. There is no substantiation for you that would justify the slighest deviation from liberal thinking. You are right even when wrong.

Quote:
But the free entertainment at this site can't be beat.
Unfortunately I dont find it funny that your type think you know everything and want to rule the world. If only we would do what you say, we could all live in a wonderful society. We could call you God. Not far off is it ? That is how you see yourself ?

Quote:
Explain the "brilliant documentary" bullshit, OK?
You are so pathetic you dont get a throw away joke. Again, you cant be wrong can you ? What bullshit will you come up with this time ?
Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:09 am
Ionus is really a piece of work, and a sad one at that. Now he asks Eorl, "I am a christian? Another false assumption based on what?" And yet . . .

In his post #3894335

Ionus wrote:
These have been brought to light by religious groups and the non-religious simply ignore it because it cant be true if the religious believe it.

In his post #3894991

Ionus wrote:
I am making a "Christianity based comment".

It's what, 1:00 a.m. in Oz? And you're still fulminating, Ionus? Get a life, clown.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:11 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I'm surprised that he's gotten a pass on describing Star Wars as a "brilliant documentary."

I giggled so hard that I started coughing. Bad bad boyz.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:12 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Were they born homosexual ?

yes
Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:13 am
@Ionus,
No, you made the mistake, and you're the one who can't admit it.

Your every post here shows how obsessive and hateful you are, and you are wallowing deeper and deeper in your hateful bullshit, becoming more and more hysterical. It's fascinating, like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I have no desire the rule the world, but you reveal yet more of your obsessional hatred--you have huge political resentments, too, don't you? It's not just about your narrow-minded religious hatefulness, it's an entire culture of hate which motivates you, isn't it. You have no idea what my beliefs are politically, or for that matter, with regard to religion and religious devotion. You just want to label everyone and then lash out at them.

Bigot

Idiot

Clown
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:18 am
@Setanta,
This is the degree to which you understand. Nothing of what I said proves I am a Christian. I have not said I am a Christian. In fact, I have denied it. To what do you attribute your ability to know everything and never be wrong ?

Quote:
It's what, 1:00 a.m. in Oz?
You are an hour out which is yet another example of the world being wrong and you being right. But thank you for your concern, but as you know nothing of me I would say you professed desire for me to get a life is based on as much facts as every other piece of bullshit you come up with...none.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:22 am
I don't give a rat's ass what time it is in your pathetic little hovel, i assure you.

You're very nearly inarticulate with rage right now, aren't you? If we were face to face, you wouldn't be able to get the words out, your lips speckled with a foam of spittle are your face turned scarlet.

Thank Dog for the internet, or you'd be unable to carry on your hateful rants. You claim you're not a Christian?

Liar

Clown
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:23 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
No, you made the mistake, and you're the one who can't admit it.

I cant believe you are that stupid and arrogant. Please tell me you are joking ?
Quote:
I have no desire the rule the world,
So you are the only liberal who thinks his opinion is not good enough for the world to change over to ? You dont want to tell people they are racists and bigots, and are hateful and narrow-minded and religious and hysterical...you dont want to call anyone homophobic ? Do you take sleeping pills because I dont think they have worn off.
Seperate lines for bigot. idiot and clown...is that so you could check the spelling ? You arent hateful are you ?
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:27 am
@Setanta,
If you dont care what time it is, then dont introduce it into the debate. You see how simple that is ? But let me guess...to a fool like you it is my fault, right ?
Quote:
You claim you're not a Christian?
Damn if you didnt read something and actually get it right...well done fool.
As for calling someone a liar, perhaps you could prove it or do we just say yes, your highness, and accept you are incapable of proving anything.
Quote:
Thank Dog for the internet,
You really are attached to dogs arent you ? Do you think it is appropriate to have sex with a dog ?
Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:28 am
No, i'm not hateful. Nor am i a liberal. I find you pathetic, i find you hilarious, but i don't hate you. You're just not important. You're just another ranting hate-monger. It's sad, really, but not important.
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:29 am
@ehBeth,
So the only people capable of homosexual acts are those who are born homosexual ....and your reasoning is...
Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:31 am
@Setanta,
So returning to the topic, oh "mighty hateful liberal who laughs but is never wrong", why are you against homosexuality ?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 08:41 am
I'm not. You haven't been paying attention, have you?
chai2

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 09:12 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
I have no desire the rule the world,

0 Replies