The Causes Of Homosexuality in men

Reply Sun 2 May, 2021 02:09 pm
**I believe I know The causes of Homosexual Orientation (HO) in men.
Homosexual men (HM) were having pathological relationships with both of their parents. Usually, the father was hostile and detached from the son who's to develop HO or either the father was mostly or completely absent from the boy's life during most/all his childhood and adolescence years.
In addition, the relationship with the mother was highly defective - the mother is the dominant in the house, as oppose to the father or both parents are equal in their power and influence in the home.
In addition, the mom is very controlling on the boy, usually unawarely, trying to make him effeminate in many ways. She's influencing him not to play sports, displaying aggressiveness or assertiveness. To the contrary, she's encouraging him to develop effeminate characteristics such as softness, gentleness, politeness. shyness etc. The mom is usually also "sexually rigid" as a consequence of conservative rearing and she transfers this rigidness (beliefs) to the boy. The relationship between the parents is usually also pathological, as the mother is usually the dominant and even humiliating toward the father. There isn't much love between them and as far as not displaying any gesture of love or affection between them. It's common for the parents to fight and argue a lot. The mother, as a compensation, gives much love and attention to the boy who's to develop HO and so the father becomes hostile and detached from the boy, who he's envy for the mother's love. The boy senses it and learn to hide his sexual desire toward his mom and women in generally. He connects in his mind sexual desire toward women to fear of his father and to losing his mom's love, as I've mentioned before the mom's rigidness and forbidness toward sex and heterosexual attributes such as aggressiveness etc. Therefore his heterosexuality is blocked and repressed to the point of extinction.
As a consequence of all of the above, the boy develops a pathological psyche regarding his beliefs around love, relationships, sex, his capabilities etc and he becomes unstable emotionally. Common traits are neediness, insecurity, unstable mood, fragileness etc. As a consequence of developing unhealthy psyche, he becomes a homosexual man. That's because he doesn't feel confidant as a man nor in his ability to provide and take care to a woman. he's yearning his father love, acceptance and appreciation, which translate into a sexual desire toward other men. He craves his father's love so much, that this craving turn into an endless need to please other men to get their confirmation and acceptance. That's why so many homosexuals have a substantially high amount of affairs and "one night's stand" relationships.
That's the main idea, though there are more factors influencing in the direction of developing HO, such as envy for the father's love toward the boy's sister/brother, an event of being sexually molested as a child or teenager etc.

**I apologize for my mistakes in English if there are.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 8,303 • Replies: 87

snood

Reply Sun 2 May, 2021 04:45 pm
So do you have equally fascinating causes for heterosexuality?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 May, 2021 07:07 pm
I think most homophobes are Christians.

I think homophobia is caused by an unhealthy attachment to an imaginary friend.
Omri123456777

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 01:33 am
@maxdancona,
You're not serious in your reply, that's not a way to reply. I've studied the subject thoroughly and made great effort to come with this theory which many studies confirms. It has nothing to do with religion, but wanting to bring up the truth to people, so they can understand themselves better and to open for them a possibility of change if they wish to. I'm not hating or judging anyone, everyone has it's rights to live however they wants. My goal is to help people through opening new possibilities - emotionally, relationship terms and sexually.
engineer

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 06:05 am
@Omri123456777,
Your comments are right out of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders from the early 1970's. All of these suppositions were rejected in the mid-70's. (You can read about it here.) If you truly have studied the subject thoroughly, you should discuss your findings with those in the mental health and medical communities who have considered and rejected them.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 06:52 am
@Omri123456777,
Am I correct that you are a Christian?

I think I kind of made my point. I have studied this topic very closely, and most of the people who are homophobes in English speaking countries are Christians.

I am not making this up, I have studied this.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 06:57 am
@Omri123456777,
I am not hating or judging anyone. Everyone has the right to be a Christian if they want.

My goal is to help people by opening new possibilities - emotionally....

(Do you see what I am doing here? I am making a valid point.)
snood

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 07:42 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Your comments are right out of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders from the early 1970's. All of these suppositions were rejected in the mid-70's. (You can read about it here.) If you truly have studied the subject thoroughly, you should discuss your findings with those in the mental health and medical communities who have considered and rejected them.

Thank you. This thinking seems to me about on par with leeches and drilling holes in the head as cures for mental illness.
0 Replies

Omri123456777

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 08:43 am
@maxdancona,
Your reply is Bull___t. I'm honestly into opening new possiilities for people. I truly belive sexual orientation is the result of varying and complex psychological structures.
If a man has beliefs such as he's not worthy of love, that women are egoistic, that in heterosexual reltionships the woman is that who decide and the man is the "good boy" (servant) of the woman, that he isn't man enough, that women don't like sex, that he's defected in some ways (mainly emotionally), then he doesn't believe he's worthy of woman love or that heterosexual relationships are a possibilty for him. That's happening unconsciously.
If that man change these beliefs, he'll become much more confidant and strong emotionally and so, he believe he's definitely can provide and take care to a woman and so, heterosexual relationships becomes much more appealing and compelliing than homosexual ones. That's from emotionally, well being, psychological terms .
If you're serious, reply in psychological explanations and don't rubbish me with christianity. I'm not religious.

snood

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 08:49 am
@Omri123456777,
Are you a psychologist?
hightor

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 10:17 am
@Omri123456777,
Your hypothesis seems overly Freudian to me. Anecdotally, none of the gay guys I know had parental relationships as you describe. You seem to be trying to fit a solution to a non-existent problem. Homosexuality isn't something which needs to be cured. Why not consider that there's a range of possible sexual orientations with most people falling in the heterosexual category. In cultures where homosexuality is proscribed, sure, people look for the psychological explanations which appeal to you because it allows the behavior to be blamed on family dynamics, but it seems more likely to me that it's just a roll of the genetic dice. Really, if your theory were correct, with the level of family dysfunction we see in the USA the rate of homosexuality would be several times higher than it is.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 10:36 am
The acts of many animals in nature are homosexual. I don't think any need a therapist. Humans generally do what other animals do. No need for analysis or guilt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz4vXVtcCm8
engineer

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 10:48 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Your hypothesis seems overly Freudian to me.

And typically misogynistic. It's always the woman's fault.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 10:52 am
@Omri123456777,
My posts are no more bullshit than your posts. In fact, I am doing exactly what you are doing.

I believe that homophobia is caused by an unhealthy relationship with an imaginary friend. You are homophobic, so I am taking that to mean that you have a problem with an imaginary friend.

Do you want me to help you, or not?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 11:36 am
I was just thinking (yeah! I know I should stop that). I am much more concerned about what causes homosexuality in women.

Homosexual men are good for me, each pairing takes two competitors off the market. It means that my economic value as a male heterosexual increases (as supply decreases, value increases). The fewer heterosexual men the better.

Homosexual women depress demand by taking women off the market. I find this much more threatening.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 11:41 am
@Omri123456777,
Causes? Cripes! It’s not an illness that needs a cure. Your alleged research is flawed and incomplete, to say the least.

Makes me ill to think there are people trying to fix people who are not “broken.” Get rid of your holier-than-thou attitude and do some of your own soul-searching as to why you are focused on others sexuality.Clearly you know little about psychology but are in dire need of treatment yourself.

“Physician heal thyself”!, as the saying goes.
Linkat

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 01:56 pm
@Omri123456777,
That's weird - this former football player that was on some show call the bachelor - (looking for a female wife) - just came out that he was gay. He talked about how he came from a home where sports and competition was huge - just kind of the opposite of what you are saying. And his father was very involved with him.

I think you are just mixing things up just a tad bit.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 08:21 pm
Then how would you explain homosexuality in women? Who's to blame for that?
snood

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 08:25 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Then how would you explain homosexuality in women? Who's to blame for that?

Be careful. He probably thinks he has an explanation.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 3 May, 2021 09:05 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm sure he thinks women are responsible for that too.
0 Replies