How to find out where Osama Bin Laden is living?

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 06:06 am
As i want to know the safest place on earth.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 3,429 • Replies: 43

farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 06:13 am
@brock9233,
We can google his phone number and well get a map to his house.
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 06:25 am
Convince the IRS that he owes back taxes and penalties . . . them suckers is relentless . . .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 06:33 am
What makes you think he is alive ? Look at the anti-war sentiment building up as it is...how bad would it be if he had been killed by special ops early in the war ?
The Allies had many opportunities to assassinate Hitler but chose not to "for the war effort".
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 06:45 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
The Allies had many opportunities to assassinate Hitler but chose not to "for the war effort".

Jesus, where do you come up with **** like that? Have you got a reliable for source for this claim?
Ionus

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 07:45 am
@Setanta,
The only communicating I wish to do with you is to tell you what an arrogant old fool you are...
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 08:32 am
By which i take it that this means you don't have a source for that bullshit claim. I'm not surprised.
Ionus

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 08:42 am
@Setanta,
So if I produce a source will you leave this forum ?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:40 am
Of course not. If your ego were filled with helium, you'd dies on hypoxia in the stratosphere. If you ever want to commit suicide in a slow, agonizing way, just jump off the top of your ego, you'll starve to death on the way down. You only take cold showers, right? That way you don't steam up the mirror?

If you were to produce a reliable source, one might think you deserve some credibility.
panzade

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:52 am
@Ionus,
Quote:

If you check out this book you'll find that the Allies had many chances to stop Hitler but OSS and M16 didn't trust any of the Nazi plotters .

http://media.us.macmillan.com/jackets/500H/9780312374822.jpg
farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 09:53 am
@Setanta,
I can see that set really likes the new guy. Hes using some of his best insults.
panzade

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 10:03 am
@farmerman,
I noticed Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 10:05 am
@panzade,
That would be MI6, not M16. However, that could be considered a reliable source, depending on what references the authors give for their claims. Certainly there were many incidents in the war of planned assassinations. Acting on information from Enigma intercepts provided by the English, the Czech underground planned an ambush, and successfully assassinated Reinhard Heydrich in 1942. As chairman of the Wannsee Conference, he can be considered the architect of the "final solution."

Even before the United States had entered the war, ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) had broken the Imperial Navy's code system, which allowed them to crack each new version of the code within weeks of it being implemented. This enabled them, for example, to learn of the Midway operation before Nagumo's fleet arrived. The use of these "Magic" intercepts allowed the Navy to construct the itinerary of Admiral Yamamoto in 1943, and they set up an ambush with P38 fighter aircraft to attack his air convoy as it left Rabaul. It was successful, and Yamamoto was killed on April 18, 1943.

Even if the source you provided is reliable, the reason they give for not attempting the assassination is mistrust of the Germans with whom they might have worked. It does not support a claim that they declined to do so "for the war effort."
panzade

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 10:18 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
That would be MI6,

oops...my eyes...my eyes!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 12:03 pm
@brock9233,
I doubt very much that he's still alive. But I could be wrong.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 12:15 pm
@farmerman,
How about 411?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 11:06 pm
@Ionus,
Thumbs down for that post ? Too many arrogant old fools who think it is a bit close to home ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 11:19 pm
@Setanta,
Watch out for cold showers, old man. They might kill you. You have been busy ! Researching other peoples jokes. I know you are not clever enough for them to be original. Here's the deal. I produce a reference for the British cancelling an assassination attempt on Hitler because they wanted the war to continue, and you leave the forum so you can spend more time humping your dog. But you dont have the guts. Your whole purpose in being here is to big note yourself. Have you seen the movie Grumpy Old Men ? Hormonal deficiencies are responsible for your starting every post with "That is bullshit, bubba". What were you in life ? An unemployed male prostitute for men ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 11:21 pm
@panzade,
Thanks for the ref. I will ask the library to order it in. I would gladly exchange ref's with you, but I still have someway to go with pissing of ****-for-brains.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 07:12 am
You're just pissing in the wind, gobshite. You have failed to produce a single reliable source for a claim that an assassination attempt on Hitler was abandoned because any government wanted the war to continue. Your continued inability to put you money where your big mouth is just makes you look more and more of a fool all the time.