Am i even really gay? (confused)

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 04:31 pm
Hello, I’m a male (25) and ever since i was 12 I started avoiding girls, at that age my mother and father had a nasty divorce ...

My mom has mentally abused me and made my fathers life as hard as possible,
I live with my father now but ever since this happened i lost my trust in almost all woman and would never let them emotionally close.

So I assumed i was gay, had 2 relationships with a guy and it didn’t feel wrong so i can definitely love a guy, but lately I have been asking myself if I’m not missing something?..

never had sex or kissed with a girl, Is it possible that I’m bisexual but blocked a part because of traumatic experience?

Now I’m a little older I have no hate towards woman anymore, but the fear of letting them close still scares me.

What do you guys/girls think? Because I don’t really know how to deal with this..

Thanks and hope you’re having a great day <3

View best answer, chosen by microbotzz
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 04:47 pm
@microbotzz,
IANAD

If you want to give a relationship with a woman a go, then sure, go for it. Smile

Whatever anyone's wedding tackle is, of course choose someone who you like and who likes you back and who you feel simpatico with. And if it turns out that's not for you, then fine. And if it turns out it's for you, then that's cool, too.

You do you.
Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:03 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Not helping.
0 Replies

microbotzz

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:06 pm
@jespah,
Thank you so much, guess i just try and see what it brings <3
The support was really helpfull, made me feel a lot better about the situation.
jespah

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:08 pm
@microbotzz,
Smile

Name your first kid after me Wink
microbotzz

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:11 pm
@jespah,
haha, sure ill try to convince my future partner then Very Happy
0 Replies

microbotzz

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:13 pm
@jespah,
Just so you know, there should be more people like you in the world Smile
jespah

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:20 pm
@microbotzz,
Aw shucks. Now I'm blushing Embarrassed
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:31 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

The world is full of confused people due to the moral stupidity of progressives. You are one of their victims.
Please get the emotional support that you need. Ask God to help you. He is willing to provide the love and peace that you badly need
I will be praying for you.

Why are Christians so hateful?
NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 05:56 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't hate the O P. I am grieving over what happened to him.
He needs to experience the love of God.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 06:06 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

I don't hate the O P. I am grieving over what happened to him.
He needs to experience the love of God.

He is not going to experience the love of God from you Neal. You are one of the more hateful people here.
NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 06:18 pm
@maxdancona,
I am sorry that you feel that way I want the best for for the O.P. I also want the best for you and the other people on this site.
You are all in NY prayers. I believe that you need to experience the love of God.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 06:41 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

I am sorry that you feel that way I want the best for for the O.P. I also want the best for you and the other people on this site.
You are all in NY prayers. I believe that you need to experience the love of God.

You are not a Christian Neal. Stop pretending.

Jesus was worried about immigrants, and people in jail and people who were hungry. You are nothing like Jesus and you ignore what Jesus said.

The fruit of the Spirit are "fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." I see none of that in your posts. Quite the opposite. You are here to insult people for a nasty political ideology that Jesus would have never dreamed of.

maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 07:07 pm
@maxdancona,
I apologize to the OP. Religious hypocrisy really gets under my skin.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2020 07:22 pm
@maxdancona,
You seem to only pay attention to parts of the New Testament.
Perhaps my political views hamper the Spiritual aspects of my life. That is what Sanctification is for.
However, I see the sheer hypocrisy of progressives. It angers me that they have so little regard for God and the most innocent of people.
God is still working in my life.
0 Replies