djjd62

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:44 pm
@Ionus,
what the **** are you talking about
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:44 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Perhaps you should be more concerned about the homosexuals who are sex addicts and are busy trying to turn children. There are some real heterophobes out there you know. You for example.

Wow, what a prick you are, Bigot. You know nothing about the person you are speaking to.

Cycloptichorn
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:45 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
Nobody's asking you to suck a dick, bro

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you been asked to suck a dick... do you feel having so many cocks in your mouth has caused you to become bigoted against heterosexuals ?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:49 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Nobody's asking you to suck a dick, bro

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you been asked to suck a dick... do you feel having so many cocks in your mouth has caused you to become bigoted against heterosexuals ?

I've never been asked to, but your levels of projection truly have reached stunning heights.

This presumption you have that I or anyone here is insulted by your insinuations that we might be gay is just a reflection of your inner fear of gays, Bigot. There is no other reason for you to be engaging in such futile behavior.

Cycloptichorn
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:52 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
No, it isn't. What you've said here doesn't make any sense at all.
I think it would be a shorter list if we talked about what did make sense to you.

Quote:
the first ******* thing
That would be heterosex.

Quote:
In fact, unless you are a gay person yourself, I'm willing to bet that you don't know the first ******* thing about what it's like or how it feels.
But didnt you say you are not homosexual ? You said :
Quote:
I have never had a homosexual experience. Where does your knowledge of the first ******* thing come from ?
I am starting to wonder if you have had any experience.

Quote:
Your predilection for throwing around accusations of homosexuality, on the other hand, is quite revealing, Bigot.
Dont tell me it hurt your little hetero-feelings to be called a homosexual ? What's the matter ? Homophobic ?
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:53 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
what the **** are you talking about
Whats the matter ball boy, cant read ?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:54 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Dont tell me it hurt your little hetero-feelings to be called a homosexual ? What's the matter ? Homophobic ?

Laughing Are you really this dense? I continually tell you that it does not hurt my feelings for you to call me that. Why would it?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 05:54 pm
@Ionus,
off your meds, or doubled down

enquiring minds want to know
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:01 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
I've never been asked to, but your levels of projection truly have reached stunning heights.
Here is your problem. You are too ugly to be a homosexual. Yet you feel you know all about them ? Why is that ? Read a good book ? I think your pro-homosexual attitude is a bias based on your inner fears that you are homosexual and the world will not like you. Are you a heterophobe ?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:04 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Here is your problem. You are too ugly to be a homosexual. Yet you feel you know all about them ? Why is that ? Read a good book ? I think your pro-homosexual attitude is a bias based on your inner fears that you are homosexual and the world will not like you. Are you a heterophobe ?

No, I am not a heterophobe. Whether or not I am too ugly to be a homosexual is a personal opinion and not a determined fact.

How about you, Ionus? Your level of animosity towards gays is clearly very high and you feel the need to lash out at others and accuse them of behavior. Are you sure you aren't trying to prove something to yourself? Your actions would seem to indicate that this is the case, Bigot.

Cycloptichorn
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:04 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
You know nothing about the person you are speaking to.

So why did you choose a one-eyed horn ? Any sexuality in that ? Perhaps a closet homosexual too scared to come out but whose fears are twisting their insides ?
Quote:
Wow, what a prick you are, Bigot.
And you think you are remaining calm on this issue ?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:05 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
You know nothing about the person you are speaking to.

So why did you choose a one-eyed horn ? Any sexuality in that ? Perhaps a closet homosexual too scared to come out but whose fears are twisting their insides ?
Quote:
Wow, what a prick you are, Bigot.
And you think you are remaining calm on this issue ?

Absolutely. It is not with anger but sadness that I relate: what a prick you are, Bigot.

And if you had even basic reading comprehension skills, you would have realized that the 'person you were speaking to' of which you knew nothing was not myself, by Eorl.

Cycloptichorn
blueprince

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:07 pm
@Ionus,
Christianity based bombshell coming up.

Jesus Christ had homosexual tendencies.
Proof:

John is often referred to as the disciple Jesus loved, and Jesus's beloved. No other disciple gets this treatment.
Jesus saw a homosexual couple and said he had never seen such great faith: Matthew 8:5-10.
Jesus also says that people will use his name falsely as an excuse to persecute some people, and he predicted a number of things in the Bible so maybe he knew thsi would happen. And he says thosew ho are persecuted will go to heaven (John 5:11)
Jesus also entertained the company of a man dressed in nothing but a linen cloth, in the official bible. In the unpublished Bible however-secret gospels of Mark-Jesus spent the night with this person, discussing the word of god and the kingdom of god. Also in those secret gospels, Jesus visited Jericho-a passage in the bible where there is obviously something mssing ('Jesus entered Jericho. After he left...' Misses a bit) and these gospels state he refused to see his mother and Salome, and instead saw the sister of the man he loved.
Finally, Jesus essentially married himself to John whilst on the cross, as well as what strikes me as coming out of the closet to his Mum. John 19:26-27.

I did warn you about controversy and bombshells.
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:08 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Why are you afraid ? Your use of the term bigot is somewhat overdone. Perhaps you need a good lie down, then you will feel better. You can not distinguish between my level of animosity towards you and my acceptance of homosexuals. Heterophobes like you would be better accepting who and what they are and come out of the closet. You will feel better for it. You are a bigot, you just want others to be bigotted towards the same people that you are. Then you will feel better.
djjd62

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:10 pm
you know who i can't stand

humans, pieces of ******* **** every last one of them
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:10 pm
@djjd62,
Neither. But thanks for asking.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:16 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
what a prick you are
Dont tell me you have a crush on me...Try to think professionally.
Quote:
And if you had even basic reading comprehension skills, you would have realized that the 'person you were speaking to' of which you knew nothing was not myself, by Eorl.
I was talking about you. You can try to twist out of it if you want.
Quote:
It is not with anger but sadness that I relate: what a prick you are, Bigot.
Is that sadness ? Would you say it at a funeral ? Or are you just being angry and frightened ?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:17 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Why are you afraid ? Your use of the term bigot is somewhat overdone.

It's an accurate description of your behavior. And why would you assume that I or anyone else is afraid of you? I think that it is you who are afraid, because the days when it was okay to be openly bigoted towards Gays are fast fading, and you are finding your opinions to be increasingly marginalized in our modern society.

Quote:
Perhaps you need a good lie down, then you will feel better. You can not distinguish between my level of animosity towards you and my acceptance of homosexuals. Heterophobes like you would be better accepting who and what they are and come out of the closet. You will feel better for it. You are a bigot, you just want others to be bigotted towards the same people that you are. Then you will feel better.

This doesn't make any sense at all, and I think you have completely lost your momentum at this point, Bigot.

Cycloptichorn
Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:30 pm
@blueprince,
Quote:
Jesus Christ had homosexual tendencies.
Correct.
Quote:
John is often referred to as the disciple Jesus loved, and Jesus's beloved. No other disciple gets this treatment.
Incorrect. One of the three Mary's in the Bible is singled out too. It is possible that in the Greek context, and especially as he was the descendant King of the Jews who had been displaced first by foriegn powers, then by priests, then by the Herods ( A bunch of Arabs) that his wife was just for procreation. But the societal pressures to be homosexual had long left Athenian society by this stage.
Quote:
Jesus saw a homosexual couple and said he had never seen such great faith: Matthew 8:5-10.
This statement is best interpreted as Jesus saying that even a homosexual couple could and did have great faith in God and would be saved.
Quote:
Jesus also says that people will use his name falsely as an excuse to persecute some people, and he predicted a number of things in the Bible so maybe he knew thsi would happen. And he says thosew ho are persecuted will go to heaven (John 5:11)
Too vague to apply. Homosexuality was first outlawed by a homosexual emperor many years later. It has also been resurrected again, such as during the Renaissance.
Quote:
Jesus also entertained the company of a man dressed in nothing but a linen cloth, in the official bible. In the unpublished Bible however-secret gospels of Mark-Jesus spent the night with this person, discussing the word of god and the kingdom of god.
This is probably a reference to a high ranking essene priest.
Quote:
Also in those secret gospels, Jesus visited Jericho-a passage in the bible where there is obviously something mssing ('Jesus entered Jericho. After he left...' Misses a bit) and these gospels state he refused to see his mother and Salome, and instead saw the sister of the man he loved.
I am not aware of this reference and it is rather vague for me to look up. More info reqd...
Quote:
Finally, Jesus essentially married himself to John whilst on the cross, as well as what strikes me as coming out of the closet to his Mum. John 19:26-27.
Jesus wants his mother to be taken care of.. widows did not have an easy time. He might even have been using his authority as King to pronounce a formal adoption.
Quote:
I did warn you about controversy and bombshells.
Nothing too controversial there.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 06:31 pm
@djjd62,
I agree it would be a lovely planet if it wasnt for all these people...but what can we do ?
0 Replies