Why are people against homosexuality?

Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 06:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Just to be clear, what was I trying to do and what was your opinion ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 4 Feb, 2010 06:49 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
sounds like you need better friends
If I still drank I would drink to that...
0 Replies

blueprince

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 06:45 pm
More random thought provoking stuff, found once again on youtube. Ok, I like Youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/user/MatthewSheppardism
0 Replies

Shadeus

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2011 07:19 am
@blueprince,
It derives in our genes.... kind of its kind of hard to explain its really simple to have a genetic mishaps when your inside the womb; like when we are in the womb men start as a female and its quite possible to not have all transitions like being attracted to girls, and for females the cross over bit into the male development of the brain... but that only explains for a few in truth we don't understand the brain that well too understand why it happens; it would be easy to say that it might be an anomaly, but its very common throughout nature, maybe at one point we were haploid species and developed different methods of reproducing with one another to spread our genetic material for variation and develop immunities... who knows lol by the way I'm gay and the only way I can explain for myself why on a psychological point of view is to say; that it just feels right lol.... like I'm really grossed out by vaginas lol hahahahah (no offense to any ladies out there)
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2012 03:10 am
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/we5aa.jpg
0 Replies

MaxineW172

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 06:19 am
@blueprince,
To be quite honest I’m not quite sure why people are against homosexuality. I feel that people should be more accepting of the modern world, but then again I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
People give so many reasons against gay marriage for example. They say that neither of them can have a child but I feel that’s they could still adopt and love a child just as much, the child will grow up with parents of the same sex but this will not deny the child the child to have a proper childhood. For example the brother or sister or either of the parents might take on the role of the mother and father and have either ones influence or the might not even be the case.
Religion doesn’t accept gay marriage or for two men or two females to be together. But people are making exceptions these days; Churches are accepting gay marriages to occur within, and why shouldn’t they? It should be up to the head of that church to determine whether or not the couple should get married or not.
I accept homosexuality and but I also feel strongly that people should be able to voice their opinions on this, love it love and is all I can say that matters to me, Age, Sexuality and Religion shouldn’t be the thing to stop us. God made us in his image and happy is what he’d want us to be.
Maxine Wynter ~
0 Replies