Sick of being turned down by wife

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:36 am
how about a brand new digital clock? It comes with a stove so you'll feel acclimated....
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:37 am
Yes, I'll need that. The stove to warm me up and the clock to tell me when your two minutes are up.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:40 am
Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:46 am
Laughing

Finally! Someone that can give Bear a run for his money!

Go, Freeduck!

(Oh, and make sure it's one of those flat top stoves. In black. With convection. Those are the most expensive.)
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:51 am
Has anyone notice that Jakeman hasn't been back? Poor guy came here for advice and probably got tired of reading through the debate.

Phoenix, you really had some good things to say as always and as you did for me when I first came here. Can we turn this thread back to the question at hand and start a different thread on men and women equality??
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Yes, I'll need that. The stove to warm me up and the clock to tell me when your two minutes are up.

yes indeed, take the little gift but then after 2 minutes of heat the rapid cool down leaving things unfinished. This is news, or something different?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
martybarker wrote:
Has anyone notice that Jakeman hasn't been back? Poor guy came here for advice and probably got tired of reading through the debate.

Phoenix, you really had some good things to say as always and as you did for me when I first came here. Can we turn this thread back to the question at hand and start a different thread on men and women equality??

but freeduck and I are having a blast.....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 09:55 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
martybarker wrote:

but freeduck and I are having a blast.....

---Blowing raspberry at Bi-polar bear----
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:50 am
squinney wrote:
Laughing

Go, Freeduck!

(Oh, and make sure it's one of those flat top stoves. In black. With convection. Those are the most expensive.)

Laughing Maybe I'll go with stainless. Those cost more, right?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:52 am
martybarker wrote:

Yes, you're right. I feel only a little guilty, but you're right.

Thanks for a good time, bear. :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:53 am
FreeDuck wrote:
squinney wrote:
Laughing

Go, Freeduck!

Laughing Maybe I'll go with stainless. Those cost more, right?

sorry honey, there are plenty of hot young girls who would and could go the distance for a white on white budget Hot Point.

and by going the distance, I mean they could hang with me for the full 3.5 minutes. :wink:
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:03 am
Yeah, but could they make you a hot roast beef sandwich when you're finished? And file your taxes? I didn't think so. Now shut up and roll out.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:06 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Yeah, but could they make you a hot roast beef sandwich when you're finished? And file your taxes? I didn't think so. Now shut up and roll out.

I'm a vegetarian and I have a really cool (female) accountant, so I'd rather have the extra 1.5 minutes thank you. Now get me beer god dammit.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:13 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Bear, no need to transfer your own past issues onto every situation. Just because it was that way for you in your first marriage does not mean it is like that in every relationship or even a majority of them.

I think Montana could stand to hear this, too.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:57 am
martybarker wrote:

Actually, Jakeman ended up going to another site... where he got a much more straightforward and reasonable (although far less interesting) response.

I think it is called somthing like "Abuzz".
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:05 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

I'm a vegetarian and I have a really cool (female) accountant, so I'd rather have the extra 1.5 minutes thank you. Now get me beer god dammit.

A vegetarian. That explains the lack of muscle mass (if you know what I mean).

Ok, a truce. Here, have a beer. I'll have one too. I'm partial to Warsteiner, how about yourself?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:49 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

A vegetarian. That explains the lack of muscle mass (if you know what I mean).

Ok, a truce. Here, have a beer. I'll have one too. I'm partial to Warsteiner, how about yourself?

sweetheart even a sequoia seems small if you toss it into the Grand Canyon.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:52 pm
DrewDad wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
Bear, no need to transfer your own past issues onto every situation. Just because it was that way for you in your first marriage does not mean it is like that in every relationship or even a majority of them.

I think Montana could stand to hear this, too.

My responses had nothing to do with my past, and everything to do with what I see daily.

My past has very little power over this gal!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:58 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

sweetheart even a sequoia seems small if you toss it into the Grand Canyon.....

When I meet a man with a sequoia, I'll ask him if that's true.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 01:29 pm
Did I hear someone ask for a man with a sequoia?
0 Replies