stuck in a tough position with this girl and no idea what to do

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 03:42 pm
I'm 22 and there is this girl 19 that i really like and we work together too and i know she likes me too. we've been talking off and on for about 8 months now due to her being in school a a lot so i've had to take things slow. Before the summer we shared how we feel about each other and decided to start a relationship. But then the next day she said she wasn't ready for one as much as she wanted to due to her having depression and wanting to get herself better before being in a relationship. So i was fine with that and I told her that im not pushing her and i'm patient and whenever she's ready so am i. All summer she has been gone away at a thing for school and we have stayed in touch via snapchat and text from time to time. We don't talk that often cause she isn't much about the whole texting people thing too much and i respect that and don't wanna seen like i'm clingy so i don't text her very often and mostly wait till she texts first. We'll have times where we talk a lot for a week or so and then go quiet for a while, been like that for 8 months. Im really stuck as to what i should do now cause i really care for her and she told me liked me a lot too before she went away for the summer. She's coming home at the end of the month for a week before going back to school. I feel like i need to talk to her about where the two of us stand with each other and does she still feels that way towards me and if so is she even remotely interested in a relationship anytime in the near future. But have no idea how to have that conversation with her or what to say that doesn't seem like i'm trying to pressure her into a relationship. cause i'm willing to wait a little bit linger. Or have i just wasted 8 months on something thats going nowhere and she's been using me all these months. I know with her school being three hours away i understand it would be a long distance relationship and we wouldn't be able to see each other very often, but i'm fine with that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 13,748 • Replies: 6
No top replies

pupplyloving

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 10:21 pm
@mhen1111,
That sounds like something I have been through as well. I've done the whole long distance relationship and to be honest, it is definitely not for everyone. From my experience, it was not easy, it took a lot of work trying to make time for one another being so busy and it was not easy not being there when the person needs you. I think you should sit her down and have a deep conversation regarding your feelings towards one another and see if a long distance relationship is something she would even consider because most girls, especially ones going away for college, don't want that. Good Luck!
0 Replies

jayn

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 10:46 pm
@mhen1111,
I think you should try talking to her about ur feelings one more time. Try and figure it out, but other then that if she still isn't ready might have to move on. If she is that worth the wait then wait but if it hurts to wait anymore listen to ur heart and move on.
0 Replies

Gymislife

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2015 11:30 pm
@mhen1111,
Long distance is tough man, I wuld sit the girl down and really open up about feelings and if a relationship is right at this point in time bro
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2015 02:37 am
@mhen1111,
Long distance relationships always depends upon how much trust each other if there is no honesty means it will breaks easily.but it was a risky one.
0 Replies

Mosesohiero1

Reply Sun 15 May, 2016 03:20 am
@mhen1111,
Hey, bro you are the man on top of the game say to her what you feel for her and i think the time is now. you should know that the only thing that falls from the sky is the rain, so u go fall for the things that doesn't fall from the sky like your love will never fall if you don't make her know your stand and how much u feel about her. And for the distance is not an issue, just trust is all you both needs to succeed. Good luck.
0 Replies

Rene-Rene

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2017 03:42 am
@mhen1111,
Have come across your post. I wonder if it all worked out the way you hoped
0 Replies