What's the deal with this "coronavirus" people are talking about?

gungasnake

Mon 16 Mar, 2020 11:52 am
@Rebelofnj,
Izzythepush is a total joke and a particularly nasty piece of work and is no source for these kinds of questions. The thing about the dem convention in 1924 and the close relationship between the dem party and the klan is common knowledge and not something republicans invented in 2017.

https://www.wordfoundations.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Wilsonquoteinbirthofanation.jpg
Rebelofnj

Mon 16 Mar, 2020 12:12 pm
@gungasnake,
I actually looked up your username, and I found the other places where you posted this stuff. Most, if not all, of your postings are fraudulent, misleading, and illogical.

I also found your social media profile. Apparently, you're just another white old guy who keeps posting about conspiracy theories and making pseudoscience claims.
izzythepush

Mon 16 Mar, 2020 01:46 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Yup.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 16 Mar, 2020 02:27 pm
@Rebelofnj,
You and izzy belong together, enjoy yourselves..
JGoldman10

Mon 16 Mar, 2020 07:00 pm
@Rebelofnj,
You understand that for the time being until I can get over to my local library and/or local employment center to use computers with internet access that I am forced to using the internet in my smartphone and that there are certain restrictions regarding what I can do on it, correct?
glitterbag

Mon 16 Mar, 2020 09:34 pm
@gungasnake,
Gee, you were missed (hahahahahahahahahahahahaahHahahaha)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 01:52 am
@JGoldman10,
So start watching a proper news channel, one that's interested in telling the news, not twisting it to fit in with some discredited social agenda.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 04:11 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

[You have made a specific assertion - "Trump is a racist." Please give me one example of something racist that Trump has done.

Use google yourself. I'm not wasting my time on your inadequacies. His racism is a matter of public record.

You cannot support your assertion with even a single example. You lose the argument.
izzythepush

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 04:21 am
@Brandon9000,
What argument?

I wasn't engaging with you because I don't waste time with those incapable of using google.

If there was an argument, you started it and immediately lost it when you were sussed out.
tsarstepan

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 07:39 am
@izzythepush,
Poll: Americans Don't Trust What They're Hearing From Trump On Coronavirus
Quote:
Americans have little trust in the information they are hearing from President Trump about the novel coronavirus, and their confidence in the federal government's response to it is declining sharply, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Just 37% of Americans now say they had a good amount or a great deal of trust in what they're hearing from the president, while 60% say they had not very much or no trust at all in what he's saying.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 02:44 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
...incapable of using Google.

Plus the ones that are too danged lazy. Like the witless wonder who bellyaches that he has a "smartphone" so he can't do it.

Strange as it may seem to some, I find the smartphone quite adept at googling.

Meanwhile, our Governor has let us know it could be 45 days until we hit the peak. (Really wish they would not make threshold announcements. What happens if it is even worse then?)

Brandon9000

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 05:41 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

On Google, I searched "Trump racism" and I was given this Wikipedia article and numerous other news articles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Trump's repeated remarks on Barack Obama's birthplace and citizenship, as well as his claims he has proof, has been viewed as being racist.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/29/16713664/trump-obama-birth-certificate

According to Trump, he claimed he was called a racist when he announced the travel restrictions on China. However, none of the Democratic leaders or the major presidential candidates commented on the restrictions.
It appeared that Trump was responding to a fabricated Chuck Schumer tweet.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/the-facts-on-trumps-travel-restrictions/

No, anyone can paste in links and force me to do hours of work. Give one and only one example yourself.
Brandon9000

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 05:43 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What argument?

I wasn't engaging with you because I don't waste time with those incapable of using google.

If there was an argument, you started it and immediately lost it when you were sussed out.

Here's how debate works. If you make an assertion, you have to be willing to provide evidence that it's true. You cannot give any evidence whatever that Trump is a racist. You lose.
Rebelofnj

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 06:08 pm
@Brandon9000,
I did give one example: Trump's claims of Obama being born outside of the US. I provided a Vox link that takes 5+ minutes to read.

To provide another example:

Quote:
A few months into his campaign, Trump shared an image on Twitter that suggested that the vast majority of killings of white people in the United States were committed by black people. This isn’t at all true. Most white people are killed by white people. But Trump never apologized or corrected the tweet, instead quietly deleting it. The same theme cropped up repeatedly afterward, including his constant tying together of black Americans, inner cities and violent crime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/11/trumps-candidacy-and-presidency-have-been-laced-with-racist-rhetoric/
Setanta

Tue 17 Mar, 2020 08:15 pm
You guys are wasting your time. Brandon is an unreconstructed conservative. It doesn't matter what that jackass in the White House does or says, Brandon will never accept criticism of him. Brandon knows mathematics and physics. When it comes to politics, he knows nothing.
RABEL222

Wed 18 Mar, 2020 12:13 am
@Sturgis,
Google is great if you want 25 advertisements to one factual article.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 18 Mar, 2020 01:59 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You guys are wasting your time. Brandon is an unreconstructed conservative. It doesn't matter what that jackass in the White House does or says, Brandon will never accept criticism of him. Brandon knows mathematics and physics. When it comes to politics, he knows nothing.

What he said.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 18 Mar, 2020 02:11 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Here's how debate works.

There is no debate, you're trying to get my attention and waste my time, and I'm trying, (with limited success,) to ignore you.

That's how social interaction works, if some tedious boor tries to take over the conversation with his lickspittle nonsense, you ignore them.

Now go and waste someone else's time, you're not worth mine.
gungasnake

Wed 18 Mar, 2020 05:52 am
Polls indicate that if the November election were held right now, Donald Trump would take half the black vote while twenty percent is viewed as fatal to the demmunist party.

That could not possibly be happening if Trump were any sort of a racist.
Setanta

Wed 18 Mar, 2020 06:18 am
@gungasnake,
Yeah, right . . . care to name and like those alleged polls?