What's the deal with this "coronavirus" people are talking about?

izzythepush

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 09:21 am
The coronavirus is a massive hoax, the people who are dying are all actors.

They were paid to die. Everybody knows that.

Now we know the truth, and bearing in mind that those actors must have been paid a tidy sum at Equity rates we should at least be some of the deaths. I bet they're really quite dramatic. Something like the following but with coronavirussy bits thrown in, like, 'Aagh the virus has got me,' or 'This coronavirus certainly passed it's fizzical,' which would go down really well with people who grew up in the 70's or people who just miss racism.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 10:06 am
I saw a headline yesterday claiming Vietnam has cured all cases in their country. I don't know the details or if it's that significant a story.
RABEL222

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 12:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
The two countries not admitting to virus cases seem to be Iran and the u s. I was wondering how many cases were in the u s and all the official information I can find claims 4. One site said maybe 60 but government says nothing. I guess Trump don't want virus deaths fuckin with his presidential election chances.
edgarblythe

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 12:27 pm
@RABEL222,
Long before election day it will no longer be possible to hide the information, however it goes.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 12:34 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I guess Trump don't want virus deaths fuckin with his presidential election chances.

Too late

Quote:
Health officials in Washington state said on Saturday a coronavirus patient has died, NBC affiliate KING in Seattle reported.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/1st-coronavirus-death-u-s-officials-say-n1145931
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 01:00 pm
@tsarstepan,
No I was being earnest and very serious.

Germ warfare or biological warfare exists.

Read a Christian Bible sometime. The Word of God explicitly describes God as male or refers to God as "Him".

God is not female.

The only people who call God female are cultists.

That's a big reason why I stopped listening to rapper KRS-One's music. He has referred to God as "Mother" in a number of his songs.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 01:03 pm
@izzythepush,
Really? What's stupid about what I said? As I said to Tsar, germ warfare or biological warfare exists.

It's been inferred that the Ebola outbreak that transpired a few years ago came about through germ warfare or biological warfare.

There are evil scientists who unleash diseases and/or viruses against certain groups of people.

Rebelofnj

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 01:43 pm
@JGoldman10,
Biological warfare exists, but this coronavirus is not the result of that.

It is currently theorized that the coronavirus may have originated by people eating bats and snakes from unregulated food markets in China.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/china-bans-trade-consumption-of-wild-animals-due-to-coronavirus.html

Plus, Scientists have deduced that bats are involved in the spread of the Ebola virus, and, incidentally, Patient Zero's home was in the vicinity of a large colony of Angolan free-tailed bats in West Africa.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/01/bat-species-may-be-source-ebola-epidemic-killed-more-11000-people-west-africa

If I may ask, who was the most recent example of a mad scientist infecting the world for malicious intent?
JGoldman10

Sat 29 Feb, 2020 01:59 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I don't know about any so-called mad scientists, but I know there are tribes in Africa who fight each other using biological warfare, if I am not mistaken.

Tribes or certain groups of Africans.

I would not refer to the scientists I was referring to as "mad scientists".
izzythepush

Sun 1 Mar, 2020 02:52 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Really? What's stupid about what I said?

That's an epic to rival Gilgamesh.
Sturgis

Sun 1 Mar, 2020 06:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Gilgamesh

Where can I find it in Sumerian?

In the movie version who do you recommend to portray King Uruk?
izzythepush

Mon 2 Mar, 2020 02:01 am
@Sturgis,
Either De Niro or Mr Magoo, maybe De Niro could play it as Magoo.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 2 Mar, 2020 07:44 am
FFS! JGoldman must religiously consume Fox News. That has to be the source behind his blatantly undereductated conspiracy theory question asked days back.
JGoldman10 wrote:

What caused the coronavirus that everyone is talking about? Was it some evil scientists involved in germ warfare or something else?

JGoldman10

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 04:44 pm
@tsarstepan,
No, but I used to watch CNN in the longue area of my local supermarket whenever I went grocery shopping, if and when I had the time.

I watch mainly CHRISTIAN TV.
JGoldman10

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 04:53 pm
I heard and read an account of ONE American who contracted the virus and passed. How did that happen?
JGoldman10

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 04:54 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I would not call the scientists I was referring to "mad scientists".

-FIXED.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 05:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
Over 3,000 worldwide have died, including 29 Americans.

COVID-19 is similar to the flu, in that "coronavirus and influenza can cause pneumonia, an infection of the lungs that can be life-threatening in infants, children and people over 65."

"So far, it seems those most at risk for severe complications from covid-19 are the elderly and those with compromised immune systems or underlying health conditions."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/04/coronavirus-flu-comparison/

And more info from the CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 11 Mar, 2020 07:05 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

No, but I used to watch CNN in the lounge area of my local supermarket whenever I went grocery shopping, if and when I had the time.

I watch mainly CHRISTIAN TV.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 01:42 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I heard and read an account of ONE American who contracted the virus and passed. How did that happen?

They didn't watch enough Christian TV.
tsarstepan

Thu 12 Mar, 2020 11:59 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

What do you mean … how did that happen? Do you NOT know anything about viruses and biology? I suspect not.

Not knowing which case you're asking about (sans context and details)? One can suspect that a person who is advanced in age and/or has a compromised immune system? The illness induced by the Coronavirus probably overwhelmed his heart and he died from complications.

As for your past conspiratorial question regarding China's connection and Convid 19? You need to stop consuming the insanely racist and caustic Fox News.

I don't think you will.
0 Replies