15

I want to know about medicines for sexual dysfunctions ?

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 05:40 am
is there any side effects with such medicines , is there any addictive content in such medicines..

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 06:07 am
@ibot1980,
I want to know why you're not asking this at WebMD.

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 10:19 am
Yes, there are many side-effects to meds for sexual dysfunctions. Anyone with heart conditions should not take meds for this purpose. You need to talk to a doctor, because mixing meds can also be dangerous.

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 10:43 am
@cicerone imposter,
That's not necessarily true ci.
You can take those meds under the supervision of your doctor/cardiolgist.

chai(ask me how I know)tea

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 12:17 pm
@chai2,
Here's an article by the Mayo Clinic on sexual dysfunction drugs.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/erectile-dysfunction/MC00029

I also suggested in my previous post,
You need to talk to a doctor, ...

2  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
All due respect CI, what you said in full was...

cicerone imposter wrote:

You said the person needed to talk to a doctor, because mixing meds can also be dangerous. You didn't say you should talk to your doctor about about which medicine for sexual dysfunction you could take, what to expect, to report back to him/her how it has worked, etc.

It's not true that anyone with a heart condition should not take these drugs.
Personally, we didn't like Viagra. The problem with headaches, and not to be too indelicate, the "results" produced by Viagra don't feel "real". For us, it was like having Sheds spread margerine and sugar free fruit spread on white bread toast, rather than Belgium butter and British marmalade, on a crusty baugette.

Cialis on the other hand, is a much better alternative for us. There is a long effective period, so one doesn't have to go as Monty Python said "stampeding toward the clitoris" right after taking it. Instead one can go about their daily business until the time is right. Plus, it seems to act more naturally on the body.

Everytime Wally goes to his cardiologist, he gets as many samples as he can out of him, as it is expensive, and not covered by his insurance.

In fact, the reason we get Cialis is because the cardio drugs he's on has the side effects of decreased uh, ability to get up and go, so to speak.

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 02:19 pm
why is this thread tagged libtards, obamacare and gore?

no wait, I don't think I want to know.

0  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 03:22 pm
@chai2,
I don't have any anecdotal information to go by. I can only share my sense of caution when using any sexual dysfunction medication.

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 04:06 pm
@chai2,
Why is h20 man tagged on the thread as well? Is he an expert on this type of medicine?

1  
Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 05:09 pm
hmm...all I can guess is that someone who thinks sexual dysfunction is funny, or the sign of an inadequate man, put in his name, and the obamacare, weiner, stuff.

H2O MAN

1  
Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 09:20 am

Someone thinks it's cute and funny to tag me on threads like this, they have done this quite a few times now.

I am not an expert on this type of medicine and I hope the OP gets the information he or she is looking for.

harkel090

0  
Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 06:42 am
@ibot1980,
Hi! friend,
Yes, I would like to give you some information about medicines.
Generic Viagra is also one of solution for to treat dysfunction or impotence in male. Impotence is very common problem in every men but the sexual life very much important in life so the best solution for ED is Only generic Viagra.
MamieThorne

-1  
Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 08:17 am
@harkel090,
The above information is appropiate and just what I was looking for.
Insomnium

-1  
Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:38 am
@MamieThorne,
your just the worst type of person........

michaelarthur

-1  
Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 12:53 am
@chai2,
Thnak you All..

1  
Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 10:26 am
@michaelarthur,
Read this article on the side affects of viagra.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/viagra5.htm

Nurullah

-1  
Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 01:10 pm
@ibot1980,
Actual medicine i don't know. You see a sexual specialist.

AndrewFerrol

0  
Reply Fri 21 Mar, 2014 08:30 pm
These days psychologists and other clinicians focus on restoring sexual functioning and pleasure. They have developed effective treatments for many common conditions....

oliviajenkin

-1  
Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 01:17 am
@ibot1980,
It is better to consult a doctor before taking any such medicine. Stick to natural and herbal ones for better results.

1  
Reply Fri 9 May, 2014 11:34 am
@oliviajenkin,
Good advise; all the drugs for it have side effects that can be dangerous to one's health. I love the one that warns "call a doctor if your erection lasts over four hours."