What's the deal with this "coronavirus" people are talking about?

JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 03:39 pm
@RABEL222,
"Boy"? They still make cloth diapers. I looked them up on on Google. I didn't know those things existed until you mentioned them.

My brother and I are both Gen X. I don't think my parents ever made my brother and me wear cloth diapers. I don't think my older sister ever wore those.

I doubt any millennials ever wore those.

What is a "George OB tactic" and who or what is "George OB"?
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 03:42 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I'm glad my Spectrum bill will be taken care of soon. Returning Spectrum's equipment will lower my bill and my mother and I can make payment arrangements after that. My internet connection on my laptop will be turned back on and my TV service will be restored.

It's a drag having being forced to use the internet on a smartphone. There are certain restrictions regarding using the internet on a smartphone.

Not to mention public restrictions that have been imposed on everyone due to the Covid-19 scare.
izzythepush

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 03:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
[quote="JGoldman10”]I don't think my parents ever made my brother and me wear cloth diapers.
[/quote]

I wasn’t made to wear nappies, I was toilet trained long before I was able to make decisions.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 03:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Good for you.

Why are we talking about diapers?
chai2

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 05:04 pm
@JGoldman10,
Because you want to wipe your shitty ass with cloth or other and throw that out like the disgusting animal you are.
Like you couldn’t figure out how to clean yourself like a human being and instead would prefer to literally toss your **** in the street like a baboon.

That’s why.
Rebelofnj

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 05:25 pm
@JGoldman10,
That doesn't explain why you can't look up the news, or anything honestly, yourself. You clearly can access this site with no issue (making threads and posting), but apparently going to the various news sites is a hassle.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:00 pm
@chai2,
Lol. No I use paper towels and napkins. They last longer than bathroom tissue. I only use rags, cloths or any porous material if I don't have any paper. I prefer not to.

You're referring to me a "baboon". Is that supposed to be a racial slur? No one here is playing race cards.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:08 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I would like to post direct URL links in posts but I don't know how to do that on my smartphone.

I can't get any word processing work and research work done at local libraries or at my local employment center. The employment center is closed to the public. As far as I know all public libraries are closed to the public. There are a few college libraries in my county I can take buses to but I don't know if they are open or not.

I can look up stuff online on my phone provided I can access it on my phone. Some sites I have to use proxy servers for.

I can't access the Dictionary.com forums on my phone for some reason, and I can't seem to find any proxy server site that will allow me to easily access them.

It is a heck of a lot easier to find out something by watching the news in TV and/or accessing stuff on a laptop or regular computer with internet access.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:12 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Apparently, according to what I read, ]SIS doesn't want to attack Europe; they want to avoid Covid-19.
0 Replies

chai2

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Lol. No I use paper towels and napkins. They last longer than bathroom tissue.

You're calling me a "baboon". Is that supposed to be a racial slur? No one here is playing race cards.

Why do you ignore the message, and pick out things like “I’m not using cloth, I’m using napkins”?

Oh, I know, so you can get others to continually post their point by point

I called you a baboon because they are filthy creatures.

Throwing your **** out in the garbage, whether on cloth, napkins or pages of your bible, is filthy. Expecting others to take care of your filth is disgusting, and your inability to respond to what has actually been said is manipulative.

I’m done with your trolling here.
If anything of what you say on this topic is true, you are a clear danger to anyone around you. Creep.

JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:22 pm
@chai2,
I'm not "trolling". I am being serious here.

What you choose to wipe your fanny with is your business.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:23 pm
@chai2,
All waste material ends up going to the same place.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
Why do you need to use proxy servers?
You could just go to news.google.com and see a collection of news articles of the day.

I'm going to make an educated guess and say all college campuses and libraries in your state are closed. Considering your state has some of the highest number of coronavirus cases in the nation, it is not surprising.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:30 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Some sites can't be accessed on my smartphone without proxy servers.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Lol. No I use paper towels and napkins. They last longer than bathroom tissue. I only use rags, cloths or any porous material if I don't have any paper. I prefer not to.

In hindsight I don't know why I felt the need to tell anyone here this.
Rebelofnj

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:45 pm
@JGoldman10,
You still should be able to access at least Google since they created the main software on your smartphone.

It can't be that hard to search something on Google's Android phones.
Rebelofnj

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
You have a habit of giving too much personal information online. It is an odd habit, to say the least.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 31 Mar, 2020 01:37 am
@Rebelofnj,
I have Google on my phone.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 31 Mar, 2020 01:38 am
@Rebelofnj,
What kind of phone do you have if I may ask?
Region Philbis

Tue 31 Mar, 2020 03:44 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
hindsight
good one...