What's the deal with this "coronavirus" people are talking about?

chai2

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 05:16 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Firearms aren't going to protect anyone against the virus. There was a Covid-19 outbreak not a zombie apocalypse.

You really are that stupid, aren't you?

Ok....I'll bite. Even though you're sitting their getting off on the fact someone addresses your needless question.

Let's see.....people are hoarding toilet paper. Some people are worrying what happens if people start hoarding food, or needed medications, or other essential items, and there's no more to be had?

They worry others might decide to come into their home to take what stuff you have, and you don't want them to do that.

They also might decide to come into your home to kill or rape you, your wife, your husband or your children, and you don't want them to do that. Why would they want to come in and do that. I dunno, for fun? Something to do? Because they feel they can?

You really, honestly, needed someone to tell you that. Right?
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 05:21 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I said paper towel and napkins last longer. You can put them in bags and throw them out. You can use rags and/or shredded pieces of material and throw them out.

That is truly disgusting. And who do you think is going to get rid of your **** stained rags?

Did you never consider cleaning up after yourself?

What did people do before disposible diapers? I written this before somewhere.
Do you think people threw the diapers out after the baby used them?

Or do you think, oh, I don't know, they swished them around in the toilet to get rid of most of the feces and urine, then put in a diaper bucket with a bleach and water solution, and then wash a load of them.

But....you knew that.
There is no way anyone did not know that.

If there was anarchy, I might get killed because I'm not young and strong, but I'm not going to get killed because of lack of common sense.
chai2

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 06:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't hate LGBTQIA people. I hate their agenda.

That's ok. They hate yours too.
ekename

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 06:48 pm
Quote:
Delivered From Homosexuality

If that isn't a catchy nom nom de jeu when the biz iz viz. gay then I'll eat your hat.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 10:52 pm
@chai2,
I don't think this lad has been around that long. Shitty cloth ciphers were before his time.
chai2

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 11:10 pm
@RABEL222,
Oh please. We all know babies have been crapping themselves for thousands of years.

I think we all know the concept of cloth diapers and that they weren’t thrown away.
I also believe we all have access to soap and water to clean ourselves.

JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 01:34 am
@chai2,
Yes. I'm talking about using paper towels, napkins, rags, etc. to wipe and clean your butt instead of bathroom tissue and putting them in bags and throwing the bags out. You can put the bags in large trash bags and put the trash bags out for collections. What's the problem?

Bathroom tissue is chintzy and doesn't last as long as paper towels or napkins.

Some commercial stores are putting customers' goods in plastic bags. That shouldn't be an issue.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 01:51 am
What happened to the world's Islamic terrorist groups (Al Queda, ISIS, the Taliban, etc.) since the Covid-19 outbreak transpired?

No one even really talks about them anymore. As far as I know (someone please correct me if I am wrong), Al Queda pretty much disbanded when Obama pinpointed Bin Laden's location when Obama was in office and the U.S. military when in and killed Bin Laden, and also found most of the Al Queda head operatives.

There was some recent ISIS activity that happened not that long ago which I recall reading about - it had something to do with a wedding I think. I know the ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi killed himself. Before that you didn't really hear or read anything about ISIS, aside from that violent rampage they led all over Europe in 2015. The media was relatively quiet about them after Trump bombed Syria. I assumed after the bombing the group was put out of commission.

I have no idea what the Taliban's been up to since G.W. Bush left office.

According to some research I did these three groups including a Nigerian Islamic terrorist group called The Boko Haram were responsible for about 70% of the violent attacks in the world in 2015.

I didn't even know there were Islamic terrorist groups in Africa and in other parts of the world outside of the Middle East until I looked "Boko Haram" up.

What happened to these terrorist groups since the Covid-19 outbreak?

Has their activity stopped? Have they disbanded? Or are they laying low?

The Muslim Brotherhood is not a terrorist group but they are considered a major threat to the Christian and Jewish communities.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 03:11 am
@RABEL222,
What do you mean by "cipher"? Sounds like some kind of archaism/colloquialism.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 03:54 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

According to some research I did these three groups and a Nigerian Islamic terrorist group called The Boko Haram were responsible for about 70% of the violent attacks in the world in 2015.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 04:12 am
@JGoldman10,
You don’t.
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 04:19 am
@izzythepush,
I don't what? What does this have to do with what I just posted?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 04:37 am
@JGoldman10,
You really are ignorant if you think those groups have disbanded. If you actually used a search engine or even went to a news site, you would know those groups are still active.

Why ask random people here when you could easily search for something yourself?
JGoldman10

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 04:55 am
@Rebelofnj,
If they are active then how come the media's not talking about them? I justed wanted to know if the Covid-19 outbreak has impacted these groups in any way.
Rebelofnj

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 05:01 am
@JGoldman10,
The media is still talking about them to an extent. However, the outbreak has gotten everyone's attention.

If you have regular access to this site, then you should have no problem using Google or any reputable news site to found recent news articles on those groups.
RABEL222

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 11:46 am
@chai2,
Right you are. But for the last 30 years babies have been crapping in paper. 12 year Olds wouldent remember cloth diapers. 84 year Olds would. But I would rather wipe them from my mind.
RABEL222

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 11:50 am
@JGoldman10,
Come on boy. This George ob tactic won't work. Everyone here knows I meant diapers. Pointing out spelling mistakes shows you sure juvenile.
chai2

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 01:12 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Right you are. But for the last 30 years babies have been crapping in paper. 12 year Olds wouldent remember cloth diapers. 84 year Olds would. But I would rather wipe them from my mind.

Just because people have been using disposibles for (actually more than 30 years more like 60 plus years ago. I know this because the Pampers brand came out in 1961, right after my younger sister got out of diapers) definately doesn't mean even a 12 year old doesn't know what they are, and how they were used.

Come on. You think because the vast majority of people don't use hankerchiefs they can't imagine what they are?

What I do know is that goldman is willfully stupid if somehow he thinks stores have this stock of napkins and paper towels, and that it's just TP that's unavailable.
What I do know is that he's a disgusting anima I can't imagine the living conditions of someone who would clean feces from themselves, and afraid they would clog the commode, would wrap them up and put them out with other trash so that it's left up to someone else to deal with it.

Add to that the fact Goldman doesn't think the virus involves itself with him in any event. I'm pretty sure when he goes in public is putting others at risk.
Him, and people like him (amongst others) are responsible for spreading the virus. Not according to him of course, but he's willfully stupid, as I said.

I would say that to anyone right now who is doing, or would consider doing such a thing, that they are filthy.
PSA - If you run out of TP, and even if you haven't, use soap and water and your hands or a wash cloth to clean yourselves. Then clean your wash cloths.

Has the world actually come to the place where this has to be said?
Is this somehow a revelation?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 01:38 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
goldman...
...wandering the streets looking for nutritionists, dieticians and someone to tell them why people no longer use 8 tracks.

Other than the fear of bible thumping JGoldman10 sashaying along the road, the rest of your post gave me a laugh! Thanx!

Imagine it: "excuse me sir or madame, provided that you are not practicing homosexuality, can I also you why 8 track tapes aren't sold anywhere more at Crazy Eddie? "
chai2

Mon 30 Mar, 2020 01:57 pm
@Sturgis,
Crazy Eddie. Wow, that takes me back.

INSANE!!!!

0 Replies