What's the deal with this "coronavirus" people are talking about?

JGoldman10

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 04:46 am
@nacredambition,
I apologise - I meant to say I don't hate homosexuals. I hate homosexuality.
izzythepush

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 05:07 am
@JGoldman10,
You're a bigot pure and simple, you hate people. Your distinctions are false, you hate people because they're not like you.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 02:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I hate their agenda.

What agenda?

Living life freely is not an agenda. it's a basic right and all people are entitled to it. Your good pals God and Jesus haven't seen fit to rant and rail against freedom.

Once more, you show ignorance.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
JGoldman10

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 03:58 pm
@nacredambition,
I'm not judging. God knows what gender He made "Kaitlyn" Jenner and "Chaz" Bono before they had sex change operations. The same goes for every other person who has had that procedure done.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 04:12 pm
@JGoldman10,
You're the one with an agenda, teaching children to hate by trying to force your disgusting religion down their throats.
Rebelofnj

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 05:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
My mother and I stopped watching Oprah's daytime talk show after that.

Oprah has been supportive of LGBT rights since at least 1997. She had defended Ellen DeGeneres after she publicly came out.
https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/tv-movies/a27720217/oprah-supports-gay-rights/

Quote:
The Word says homosexuals will not inherit God's Kingdom.

Apparently that is found in 1 Corinthians 6:9. However, some translations either say all homosexuals or just gay men, which implies that lesbians could inherit the world.
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/6-9.htm

No one is forcing kids to become gay or get sex changes. People are simply telling youth to live freely without fear.

How and why has this thread changed to talking about homosexuality? Weren't we talking about COVID-19?
RABEL222

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:22 pm
@Rebelofnj,
COVID 19? Wants that?
Rebelofnj

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:37 pm
@RABEL222,
It is the official name of the coronavirus, used by the World Health Organization.
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/naming-the-coronavirus-disease-(covid-2019)-and-the-virus-that-causes-it
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:52 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Winfrey defended DeGeneres. They're buddies. Why am I not surprised?

Whichever translation of the Bible you read the meaning is the same:

Homosexuals, homosexual offenders, those who practice homosexuality, etc. WILL NOT INHERIT GOD'S KINGDOM.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:53 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Sturgis derailed this thread somewhat when he mentioned homosexuality.
JGoldman10

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 06:55 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm telling and encouraging kids to recognize evil.
Rebelofnj

Sat 28 Mar, 2020 07:15 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'm looking through the thread. You were the one who derailed the thread. Previously, people were talking about the impulsive shopping behavior of people during the lockdown. You then talked about the amusement parks closing and brought up the companies' support of LGBT rights.

It seems you moved our discussion about LGBT in another thread and moved it to this one.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 03:42 am
@JGoldman10,
No you're doing the opposite, you're spreading evil and hate. It's what **** worshippers like you do.

I've got way too much respect for Christ to call you a Christian.

This is all down to the fact that you're a closet homosexual who cannot come to terms with who you are. That's why you constantly bring up homosexuality, invite other men to caress your bottom and claim to be attracted to unobtainable Chinese women.

You're dishonest and obsessed.

JGoldman10

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 08:58 am
@izzythepush,
I bless you. I am not gay.
Rebelofnj

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:15 am
@JGoldman10,
Why exactly did you change the subject, from coronavirus to homosexuality? That is such a major turn in the thread.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 11:13 am
@JGoldman10,
That's what a closet would say.

You might fool yourself, but not anyone else.
JGoldman10

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 04:46 pm
@izzythepush,
Do you know what the term "asexual" means?
Rebelofnj

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 05:05 pm
@JGoldman10,
Asexuals are part of the LGBTQIA spectrum.

It is also different from abstinence, which is refraining from doing sexual activity out of wedlock.

Asexuals would not do any sexual activity even after marriage, as they have low to no sexual drive.
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 29 Mar, 2020 05:10 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
Why are people stocking up on bathroom tissue...

Because using paper towels or shredded clothing clogs the drainage system.

and there is no need to stock up on water.

Not to be TMI, but I drastically reduced my TP usage by keeping a damp wash cloth on the counter by the commode. I use that after urinating, since I'm a female type person. Then it gets a rinse, and hung over the faucet to dry.
For more intense business, I use TP, but not as much. My system is regular, in the morning, so after using less TP than usual, I immediately take a shower.
In fact, the shower is on and warming up while I do my business.

The reason I don't feel particularly safe in public?

People like goldman.
They live among us.
Seriously, rational people have to make an effort to keep away from people like him, who are relying on supernatural powers to keep them from getting sick, and are wandering the streets looking for nutritionists, dieticians and someone to tell them why people no longer use 8 tracks.