Where to talk about desperation? (dating)

chai2

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 04:11 pm
@Panoramix,
Panoramix wrote:

Lol, this is gonna be sweet. I know all the time we are talking in here about coulda shoulda woulda but here I can send actual pic and shut you internet mormon preachers up once and for all. Too bad I am too drunk right now, so wait till European morning Smile

Who cares about a picture of you?

You keep talking about eating low carb, and you drink alcohol.

The 2 do not add up.

Also, you said somewhere you only drink on the weekends (which I doubt). No wonder you can't think straight because you only got piece of bread for carbs one day.

You're jerking your body this way and that, giving it lots of carbs in the form of booze, then you send your body into keto flu during the week, which feels like ****.

Also, as evidenced by your post above, you just seem to want to pick fights, so no wonder women don't want to talk to you.

It's not rocket science.

You clearly seem to know what all women want, which seems to boil down to abs, but apparantly that's no working.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 05:30 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

You clearly seem to know what all women want,

I always give a woman what she wants, as long as what she wants is diarrhoea.
Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 09:00 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I am not sure what your goal is or what you want the forum members to help you with. You mention ruthless, but the way you used it doesn't click with me, can you explain what you mean?

Wjhat I understand under "ruthless" under this topic is "unaware of feelings of others" and "knowingly or not acting in a way that upsets others" which is precisely what I am. Example: With straight face I tell woman she is clumsy and doing it completely wrong. When I hold woman and I don't know what to do, I force push her to my direction (like in walz) to keep the figure. Yesterday I was tired, sleepy, hungry with low blood sugar, and air had terrible little oxygen, hall was crowded and my facial expression said "cross me and I will beat you unctuousness and that was also exact thoughts I had in my head that time Very Happy . I must have looked terrible! THAT is what I call ruthless.

Code:So what is the end game here, are you looking for a solid friendship as well as a more intimate one? Maybe you are too intense when you are attracted to women, it can be extremely off-putting to women if you are too eager....makes them feel like a slab of meat....most gals don't find that flattering or attractive. But I don't think men or women want someone who is too clingy, it can be suffocating.

I am just too old to make such schoolboy mistakes but yes, there is a chance you can feel needynes from me, problem is, thisis smt. that is absolutely out of my control. It's not the way I knowingly act, it's how I feel. You can feel others people feeling. I hope you understand. There is nothing I can do here.

Quote:
I would also caution you against using the term 'redneck', I'm not sure it actually describes a person living 10,000 miles across the Atlantic. So far you have been getting advice from Canadians, Americans and British people, what works in our societies may not work in yours. It's still unclear to me where you live, it might make a difference in the advice you get.

Just as I described above ^ . That is what I understand as redneck. Also this Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YuJZzuHDf8
Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 09:13 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
You were advised to quit drinking alcohol because it makes you even more depressed than what you already are.

Rubbish. That is YOU who thinks it makes people depressed. When I am under tense work situations drinking alcohol is the very worst, it does not solve anything and makes me feel worse in the morning. I never drink when I am stressed out. When I am lonely, horny, in platonic love, drinking alcohol is by far the best solution to get rid of these feelings and exact reason why it makes my life better.

The conversation about this topic is over.

Quote:
You were advised to not be concerned about a woman's looks because outside beauty fades but a great personality doesn't.

Said old ugly hag who except "personality" she thinks she possesses has nothing else to offer. Not my case, thank you.

Quote:
You were advised to get into therapy but you feel that can't possibly help because you're perfect the way you are.

Look, I am sorry for your sad little lives and belief that you are somewhat broken and only professional help can help you keep going and be functional member of society. I am perfectly normal person with no clinical issues and see no reason to search for counselling.

Quote:
Do you think being an ass to everyone and any one you interact with is the only solution to getting a positive response?

If you look closely, you can see I am not being ass to everyone, just mostly to you and people who misinterpret their position of anonymous discussion forum members for The Great Judges Of People's Lives. But above all, sad people like who see mental illnesses, substance abuse, dysfunctionalities in every minor life problem.

I hope we are finally clear about these topics Smile
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 09:14 am
@Panoramix,
Panoramix wrote:

Wjhat I understand under "ruthless" under this topic is "unaware of feelings of others" and "knowingly or not acting in a way that upsets others" which is precisely what I am.

That's not ruthless, that's insensitive. Sensitivity can be learned, you caught on pretty quickly when I told you how the woman you said was too sensitive for your poor dancing would have felt. Try to think before you open your mouth, think about the effect your words would have on someone else. If it's not good and you can't think of anything better, then keep quiet.
Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 09:14 am
@izzythepush,
Hahahaha!
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 09:26 am
@chai2,
Quote:
You keep talking about eating low carb, and you drink alcohol.

The 2 do not add up.

This is the exact time to use word fool, fool, you keep talking about "alcohol and diet does not mix" but you do not care about results? This can have only 2 explanations:

a) You are extraordinary stupid.
b) You are not here to help, or give advice, but to somehow reflect your inner anger and issues you have on random people. Which is like 90% of dating discussion members does. There is something wrong in your life and it makes you feel better to criticize others, makes your own problems feel shrinked.

Quote:
Also, you said somewhere you only drink on the weekends (which I doubt).

Well, duck you, lady!

You are one last post from ignore list.

Do yourself a favor and either visit other threads or in best case, go out and do smt. with your life, because this is going nowhere. I will keep making assumptions about you which makes your problems feel worsened, which is the exact opposite of what you are after. Or perhaps you are here to argue, in which case ignore list it is.
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 09:30 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's not ruthless, that's insensitive. Sensitivity can be learned, you caught on pretty quickly when I told you how the woman you said was too sensitive for your poor dancing would have felt. Try to think before you open your mouth, think about the effect your words would have on someone else. If it's not good and you can't think of anything better, then keep quiet

Oh, thank you for your good advice Smile

I already feel better knowing I am not THAT bad and even, it can be learned!!! Very Happy Yes, I will do my best. We have some reeeeally great gentleman there, I will try to copy them. And preferably, spend as much time with women as I can, trying to make them feel good around me. I will come with attitude "I am grateful for the attention and time you are giving to me", simply, make them feel they are appreciated and important to me... So far, it worked pretty good... We will see Smile

And yes, I will try to think more Very Happy But it is very hard, I know sooo little about them, so as you said, I will preferably keep my mouth shut Very Happy
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 09:37 am
@izzythepush,
You found your student here. Feel free to give any advice you find suitable. I will be most grateful for reading it after you Smile
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 10:34 am
@chai2,
Quote:
My impression of the OP is that he would be someone who would turn on you in an instant.

You are on ignore list. Please go write into other treads.
Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 10:35 am
@chai2,
I would ask you for a photo to see who is judging but I am afraid I know the answer well too right.
chai2

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 11:05 am
@Panoramix,
How will you know I sent it since I'm on your ignore list?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 12:02 pm
@chai2,
You can still pm people who have you on ignore. When I put one individual on ignore he started pming me straight away.
chai2

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 12:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, I doubt he'll be pm'ing me.

I looked up this guys post history.

At first I was a little saddened, until he began his pattern of behavior.

In 2015, he came here with kinda/sorta similar problem, and he actually seemed like a decent, sweet guy, sort of misled, but nice enough. At that time he somewho got it in his head he wanted to act like some sort of fictional character in either a book or internet, maybe gamer thing. Some brave swordsman or something. Edit, sorry, that was a later thread.

Then, towards the end, within a post or 2, he got nasty.

The first one he started was about how he'd put on a little weight, and someone he knew in the past invited him for coffee, and he was concerned about this. Apparantly it didn't turn out well because of his expectations.

There's one or 2 other threads he started since 2015, and he's progressively become more bitter. It's more and more important to him to put others down and create some sort of intricate back story about everyone in his mind.
It's turned into "I'll hurt you before you hurt me".

At the beginning izzy, he actually directed a statement to you about his wanting to be something like, intelligent, kind and I think polite. Now it seems it's degraded to needing to be told not to push women around and tell them they are "doing it all wrong".

Then he went on in the other thread to educate us on what type of people do what, and why they are losers or something.

At first I thought he was a troll in this thread, but the ages he posts in all his threads add up. He isn't all over the place.

I don't know. I can't help but wonder how many times all us "losers" here have been laid (which seems to be his ultimate goal) since 2015, while he's been trying to live like a fictional character, worrying over little things, and now adding booze to this train wreck.

It's interesting to watch.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 01:03 pm
@Panoramix,
What do you think it means to say “beat you unctuousness”. Are you trying to project danger or bad temper? By describing yourself as ‘unctuous’ you convey a very negative attribute to yourself.........I’m fairly sure that’s not your goal. Are the women you are meeting English speakers? I’m asking because perhaps your vocabulary usage might sound awkward or unnatural to some people.
Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 01:06 pm
@izzythepush,
are you referring to me or chai2?

When I add somebody to ignore list, I simply wish to break contact with him/her, because I believe it is not a person I want in my life. I am certain I will not PM them and won't read their messages neither. I am glad A2K added this feature here, it is sweet.

Anyway, I hope we are still friends Smile You really made my day by your last advice and you might be just the person I am looking for - some experienced gentleman with insight who can give well aimed advice. And I kinda like your humor Smile .
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 01:07 pm
@glitterbag,
I think he meant "beat you unconscious".

Just a spelling error.

You would know that glitterbag, if you weren't such a loser. I won't even ask you to send me your picture, that's how much of a loser you are.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 01:11 pm
@chai2,
You got me, yes it’s true......I am hidious. I still think we should exchange photo’s and vie for ugliest gal on A2K.
Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 01:14 pm
@glitterbag,
ayeee, what I mean was unconscious, like in "beat unconscious". My apology, my English is horrible and ever since I started programming it is gradually getting worse and worse. I will keep an eyes on it while I am writing here.

Apology again!

Yes, I have anger issues Smile . But I am working on it. Like in the gym.

What I wanted to express is that I felt terrible rage caused by many stressful factors - lack of sleep, fatigue, lack of blood sugar, lack of oxygen and overcrowded hall where trainer asked me to do things I was virtually not capable of - such as do full figure of salse where I never even saw this dance before...

So at the end I must have looked like very nasty person no one would like to hang out with Smile . But once I talked to trainers afterwards I tried to express I am trying to be a nice guy Smile .
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 01:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You got me, yes it’s true......I am hidious. I still think we should exchange photo’s and vie for ugliest gal on A2K.

hey, don't get me wrong! By any means, I am not judging people by their look or anything else! But once somebody starts to act arrogant and judge or better to say bully someone they better to have some pretty good qualities to express such standpoint.