8

Never had a boyfriend/asked out before?

euipo

Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 06:45 pm
I am 5'6 and 120 pounds. Guys never ask for my phone number. Also, I have never had a boyfriend before in my life or have never been asked out. Additionally, guys do not approach me. I am 21 and I am in college and the guys around my college do not seem interested in me. I see college guys with other women but they don't really hit on me or try to make a move. One guy even hit on my roommate but they do not hit on me. I get sad (and even catch myself crying a lot) because people in college and are already dating but I have been single my entire life. My love life is and has always been nonexistent. Plus, all of my friends have boyfriends and I'm pretty much the left out one. I mean, I just want to experience love and share my life with someone special.

ehBeth

2  
Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 08:08 pm
@euipo,
What are you doing to meet people?

What have you done to initiate a date?

3  
Reply Sat 28 May, 2016 10:43 pm
@euipo,
I find it really interesting that the first 2 things you say about yourself is your height and weight.

Why did you do that?

And yes, you can certainly ask someone out.

Below viewing threshold (view)
Austin1474

0  
Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2016 12:25 pm
@euipo,
Wassup!!! So I read all the stuff and I'll be your friend Very Happy I'm 22 and I'm White also! My Kik is austin1474austin nothing weird XD talk and be cool!

Nassime

1  
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 01:19 am
@euipo,
Hey, thanks for your sharing!
If you want someone special, I invite you to let go with that, make your life, be happy and make only that you like and you will be surprised of the result ;-)

Another thing, you can add a very important ingredient : the smile :-)

Eliusa

-3  
Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2016 11:49 pm
@euipo,
My baby! I have daughter your age. She is gorgeous! I don't know about you but my daughter IS out of this world gorgeous. She lived in a house with her 9 girlfriends who are all gorgeous! If you saw the picture of them partying - they are belong on a cover page of any magazine.
However...none is dating!
I am as a Mom...wondering because I had a bf at 13. And I was fat. But pretty face. However fat used to beat pretty face anytime, right?

When I am on campus I see all those ugly creatures (god forgive me) walking around hand-to-hand and keep wondering WHY are my girls not dating?

My daughter was born very feminine girly girl and lost it in HS. She became tom-boy girl. I look at her and see nothing sexy about her except he is pretty but he has NO feminine attraction to the boys. She is a friend. Best one!
She will pick you up and take you out and do anything for you but no feminine sexy nothing. Her father said when she goes by me and hitting me on the stomack with 'Hi Daddy;...I curl...
LOL

This year she is becoming more feminine I think. She had lost weight, she is becoming warmer and sexier. She is a late bloomer. Never had big issues with NOT having a bf but said often 'no ne will ever love me'...
I said 'if you are going to act like a guy...'

So she is changing. However I don't know what is the deal with her other gfs. Seems like they all are sexy and feminine.

She tells me it is a new dating era nowadays.

So baby...you are not alone. Hang on there and do not listen to these old men here. You don't have to do anything to get a date except LOVE yourself.
Do you?
Good luck and remember you can kiss ONE frog or 200. Do you want to kiss so many? Really? Wait for that one. But look in the mirror and find LOVE for your own body, face, all of you. Hugs

Krumple

1  
Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 07:35 pm
@euipo,
Euipo,

There can be several explanations as to why. But I am a fan of breaking social norms anyways. If there is a guy I find attractive I will initiate a conversation with him instead of waiting for him. I do this because guys are under a lot of social pressure to not be offensive when approaching a woman. I break this tension by essentially telling him it's okay to talk to me.

I just go from there. If he likes me then it's good but if he's not interested I don't let it bother me. Some guys just need a little push sometimes to break that social tension, and I don't mind helping that along. Ask your friends I bet they too did something similar.