Should I wear my chinese cheongsam dress for my boyfriend

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:27 pm
My boyfriend has a fetish for chinese cheongsam dresses and since I am chinese I have a few of them in my closet. The dresses has side slits that goes to my thighs and that is why he loves them. I am planning on surprising him one day and wear one on our dates. Should I wear it for him ? What do you think ?

CalamityJane

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:30 pm
@stephaniewang56,
I think it's a great idea! Why do you think the lingerie business is booming?
Men like to see women in pretty packages and if your boyfriend loves seeing you in a Chinese cheongsam, by all means - wear it and enjoy the admiration!!
ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 07:52 pm
@CalamityJane,
I will suggest that you wear it for yourself.
maxdancona

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:15 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I will suggest that you wear it for yourself.

That's not nearly as much fun Osso. Relationships are about two people making each other happy.

I had to google "cheongsam dress". I would definitely appreciate my girlfriend wearing that dress for me.
ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 08:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Sure, but one can enjoy it for itself.

Please don't lecture me regarding what relationships are about, Mr. Presumptive. Women can also enjoy being in the dress.
maxdancona

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:37 pm
@ossobuco,
So can men, Osso.

I would enjoy wearing the dress if my girlfriend were turned on by it. I don't think I would enjoy it otherwise.
ossobuco

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 09:46 pm
@maxdancona,
always with the teaching - you think I was born yesterday?
In the meantime, enjoy,
maxdancona

Sat 30 Apr, 2016 10:18 pm
@ossobuco,
Geez Osso, I am only playing.

0 Replies

seac

Fri 13 May, 2016 02:39 am
@stephaniewang56,
Yeah, wear it for him. My lady friend once wore something like it and she looked gorgeous. Unfortunately she was going out to be with her girlfriends, and it was a borrowed dress.
0 Replies