Where to talk about desperation? (dating)

Panoramix

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 02:45 pm
@chai2,
can you be more specific? I donĀ§t understand.

Several people advised to quit drinking because it is bad. I am not quitting because they are not right. If they were, I would quit already.

"Search for your flaws. If you find none, THAT is the flaw". -> Are you crazy?? Smile

"go seek professional help" -> well clearly, some people are...

Date people you don't find attractive" -> I already used words for that!

You know what, you know what, you are right. I am going to do as you tell me. Btw, which way is easiest to commit suicide? I am asking on completely unrelated note Smile

No, honestly, I can virtually smell your depression 10 000 km across atlantic.

Anyway,

@izzythepush gave some actually good advices! I thank him for that! I just hope I did not forget anyone else. It is evening and I am very tired and hungry. If I did, my apology to that non depressed person Smile .

I AM thankful for attention, replies, advices, but I am not going to yes man to advices that smell like from one depressed person to another one. If you don't like it... well Smile

Sorry, I have had too little carbs today Smile
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 02:48 pm
A word of advice, if you want to advice people on such extremely sensitive topics like dating, romance, try to do it in a way they don't even notice they are being advised. Trust me, works like miracle Smile
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 02:49 pm
and once again sorry for the sharp tone, I had 4 hours of training today and barely piece of bread when it comes to carbs Smile I just can't talk in different way now Smile
chai2

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 03:14 pm
@Panoramix,
Well, if you're going half assed about not eating carbs, then eating bread, read this thread.

https://able2know.org/topic/351222-1
glitterbag

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 03:15 pm
I am not sure what your goal is or what you want the forum members to help you with. You mention ruthless, but the way you used it doesn't click with me, can you explain what you mean?

So what is the end game here, are you looking for a solid friendship as well as a more intimate one? Maybe you are too intense when you are attracted to women, it can be extremely off-putting to women if you are too eager....makes them feel like a slab of meat....most gals don't find that flattering or attractive. But I don't think men or women want someone who is too clingy, it can be suffocating.

I would also caution you against using the term 'redneck', I'm not sure it actually describes a person living 10,000 miles across the Atlantic. So far you have been getting advice from Canadians, Americans and British people, what works in our societies may not work in yours. It's still unclear to me where you live, it might make a difference in the advice you get.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 03:22 pm
@Panoramix,
You were advised to quit drinking alcohol because it makes you even more depressed than what you already are. You were advised to not be concerned about a woman's looks because outside beauty fades but a great personality doesn't. You were advised to get into therapy but you feel that can't possibly help because you're perfect the way you are.

You say to ask questions so ok....

Do you think being an ass to everyone and any one you interact with is the only solution to getting a positive response?
chai2

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 03:30 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Well, if you're going half assed about not eating carbs, then eating bread, read this thread.

https://able2know.org/topic/351222-1

Then again, if you're a booze hound, you're not kicking the carbs anyway.

I'm sure though, in your head, you make perfect sense to yourself.

chai2

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 03:33 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

You were advised to quit drinking alcohol because it makes you even more depressed than what you already are.

You can always tell an alcoholic.....you just can't tell him much.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 06:49 pm
https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34534693_10155265870717471_2653762156490653696_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeHUjbQU42nWBKQ7nDuxqXBxlIb2bb5MZZGU1UrKs5QGIgnt1z6WjAYVXVPUwX_uRLKPWzz1qLkqhQllaDIvJnQE4s2XE_JitM3SeOTFzu2_lw&oh=a3cf326eeb4116370aec26d51a6e382d&oe=5BAC5ECD
ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 06:54 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
Then again, if you're a booze hound, you're not kicking the carbs anyway.

this!
chai2

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 08:36 pm
@ehBeth,
That tweet was funny, and true.

Personally, I think the list of positve attributes this guy listed as what he brings to the table reads like the instructions on how to change the toner cartridge on your printer.
Sure, it would be important to me that a man I might have interest in have a good job he's happy at, and earns a living wage. Educated? Well, depends on what his education was, and if he's using it, or it's interesting.

Working on getting perfect abs? Yawn. If that's what he thinks is going to make a woman be interested in you long term, well, I just don't know.

My impression of the OP is that he would be someone who would turn on you in an instant. That's what he's been doing here at least.

I don't think he likes women, or people in general, very much.

I found his story about the receptionist he was interested in at work very odd. Well, discussing women in general really. Like we are some sort of prey that he's hunting. If the woman shows no interest, it doesn't occur to him that it might not be him, but that the woman may just not be interested in meeting anyone to date. It's like he thinks all women are ready and waiting all the time to go out with someone.

Mostly, this drinking thing, and his insistance that it's not an issue, is such a huge red flag.

Whether he's actively drinking at any particular moment or not, it's still a big part of the reason he's so volatile.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2018 10:33 pm
@ehBeth,
I just lost an entire post while trying to post an emoji....the irony is I usually hate emoji's and just wanted to make a point about all those damn happy face emoji's the OP peppers his posts for emphasis (exactly what, I don't know, it's like nervous laughter...)
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 01:01 pm
I should feel angry as usual, but I feel good. The office assistants girl is ignoring me, clearly happy in new relationship, dancing partner grumpy as usual, but does not matter. I like dancing. And I like people there. I am fine Smile

Next week I have private lessons with one teacher there. I have never seen more charming woman in my life Smile

Life is good Smile
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 01:02 pm
plus I can do a little bit better jiving. Wooohoo Very Happy
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 01:09 pm
Hahaha! Reading some of your conversations up Very Happy

Lol, that ABS haters! Hahahaha! Yeah, and than girls see ones and totally fall for it Very Happy

And here is the magic pill: don't be a douche! Smile All hate douches, no matter how great ABS have, but as long as gentleman has some shape, guess what - all fall for him! Very Happy And guess what again? That is exactly the reason I am learning to dance Smile

Wink

Anyway, imma drink nao Very Happy
0 Replies

Panoramix

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 01:12 pm
@izzythepush,
I kinda have to apologize to you, your advice "play lack of dancing skills as your weakness" does work - to dancing teachers Smile

You are a smart man, man! Smile Southampton has the best Don Juans Wink
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 01:21 pm
@Panoramix,
We could do with more peyote.
Panoramix

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 01:50 pm
@izzythepush,
uhm...what? O.o
Panoramix

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 02:55 pm
@chai2,
"Then again, if you're a booze hound, you're not kicking the carbs anyway.

I'm sure though, in your head, you make perfect sense to yourself."

Lol, this is gonna be sweet. I know all the time we are talking in here about coulda shoulda woulda but here I can send actual pic and shut you internet mormon preachers up once and for all. Too bad I am too drunk right now, so wait till European morning Smile
izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 03:00 pm
@Panoramix,
https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1388266931l/78250.jpg