Another hoax shooting to fool the sheeple in order to bring in more gun control

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 09:06 am
We have had the Sandy Hook shooting which must have been fake because Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed at the time of the shooting. Now we have another school shooting, this time in Florida. The result will be the passing of more gun control laws. The totalitarian state really doesn't want civilians owning guns. They don't care if civilians shoot each other, they just don't want them armed because they don't want an uprising against the state.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,199 • Replies: 173

maporsche

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 11:31 am
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

We have had the Sandy Hook shooting which must have been fake because Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed at the time of the shooting. Now we have another school shooting, this time in Florida. The result will be the passing of more gun control laws. The totalitarian state really doesn't want civilians owning guns. They don't care if civilians shoot each other, they just don't want them armed because they don't want an uprising against the state.

OMG...you and your cult should probably get that suicide-pact thing scheduled.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 12:59 pm
I wish I had a lazersaber. I'd switch to the dark side, locate the OP, barbecue him, and then pretend the whole thing was just a hoax.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 01:06 pm
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:
We have had the Sandy Hook shooting which must have been fake because Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed at the time of the shooting.

As of November 30, 2012, 456 children were enrolled in kindergarten through fourth grade at Sandy Hook Elementary School. On the day of the shooting the school was in session.

chai2

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 02:43 pm
@centrox,
I know parents of one of the students that currently attends the high school in Parkland Fla.

I’m going to call them and admonish them for making this all up.
centrox

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 02:47 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
I know parents of one of the students that currently attends the high school in Parkland Fla.

I’m going to call them and admonish them for making this all up.

A person must be really sick to fasten on the grief and shock occasioned by murdered children.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 05:05 pm
This member seems to go to the most scurrilous of conservative web sites, and then repeats their propaganda here.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 05:19 pm
@Setanta,
hes bat **** , no more need be said
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 05:44 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
This member seems to go to the most scurrilous of conservative web sites, and then repeats their propaganda here.

Rats that feast on corpses are more admirable than people like that.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2018 07:59 pm
@alphabeta,
Why don't you go to Florida and see for yourself? Or if it's too far for you to go, just wait a couple of weeks (or months) and there will be a school shooting near you. Of course if you live in Minsk it will be a long flight regardless...
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 02:13 am
It seems to me than 'gun idiots' in general, and conspiracy theorists of various types all share the same mental problem..fear of their own insignificance. Uttering 'the outrageous' is their childish attempt to counter that. Maybe it's the price a society pays for having the label of being 'the land of opportunity', failure of tangible participation in that allowing a cynical or resentful 'us - them' syndrome to flourish.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 02:30 am
Ah, wonderful regional bigotry.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 02:37 am
...merely an expansion of the comments of that US government spokesman (Governor of Florida?), that ''it only happens in the US'.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 02:43 am
Oh, how even more wonderful--adding willful deception. Comments about shootings and comments about the mental travails of conspiracy theorists are not consonant. Bigotry, however, is always bigotry.
fresco

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 03:41 am
@Setanta,
Laughing
What 'deception' ? (speech broadcast on News media)...and 'consonance' having been established here by a poster displaying both gun-ism and conspiracy -itis !

And if the widespread eye-rolling of many Europeans at perceived US stereotypes is 'bigotry', so what ? Such terminology merely detracts attention from any resolution of the local problem.

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 04:38 am
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:
The result will be the passing of more gun control laws.

They can try.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 04:41 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:
Such terminology merely detracts attention from any resolution of the local problem.

It's not like anyone is even trying to resolve the local problem.

But if you do not want denunciations of your bigotry to distract from solutions, maybe don't spout bigotry.
farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 05:07 am
@oralloy,
so whats the truth?
What is the something that Americans have in abundance that nurtures such horrendous actions?
Something that our friends in Europe, Australia, Canada dont have?
Are our overseas friends proportionally "More sane" than we are?
I dont think so, The only thing we have is Constitutional license to own and brandish firearms.

I think weve outgrown a "second Amendment" as presently interpreted. This amendment, instead of affording us protection against a rogue state, has become nothing more than license to kill each other , and it is being administered over, by an industry that feels that the best way to solve the problem is to sell us more of their product.

Idiots that espouse unlimited access to guns as the only means to guarantee our freedoms, are just that,

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 05:17 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
so whats the truth?
What is the something that Americans have in abundance that nurtures such horrendous actions?
Something that our friends in Europe, Australia, Canada dont have?

If you are asking about our high homicide rates in general, that is caused by poverty. America has a poor social safety net.

If you are asking about people who snap and go on killing sprees, our society turns our backs on people who are suffering. Sometimes those people lash out.

farmerman wrote:
I think weve outgrown a "second Amendment" as presently interpreted.

Your dislike of civil rights is shameful.

farmerman wrote:
This amendment, instead of affording us protection against a rogue state, has become nothing more than license to kill each other,

Nonsense.

farmerman wrote:
and it is being administered over, by an industry that feels that the best way to solve the problem is to sell us more of their product.

No it isn't. The gun industry has nothing to do with this.

farmerman wrote:
Idiots that espouse unlimited access to guns as the only means to guarantee our freedoms, are just that,

Good thing then that no one on a2k has ever expressed such a position.
farmerman

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2018 05:40 am
@oralloy,
naaah, youre missing the entire point (I dont think its by "not getting it though")

Quote:
The gun industry has nothing to do with this.
. And the cigarette industry had no interest in providing counter "evidence" to health isues from smoking eh?