Another hoax shooting to fool the sheeple in order to bring in more gun control

camlok

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 09:20 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Over the course of a decade or two the NRA was hijacked by right-wing loonies in cahoots with the gun manufacturers (who offer discounts to NRA members)

"So, as we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed, and especially for you, Mr. Gore: 'From my cold, dead hands!' "

— Right wing loonie in chief, Charlton Heston, May 20, 2000
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 04:07 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Yes they are murderers,

No they aren't. They have never harmed anyone.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 01:52 am
@oralloy,
They have armed and harmed an entire nation, once proud of its common sense and benevolence, and turned it into a big marketplace for their dope. A dope that KILLS people.

You're either part of the problem or you're part of the solution. Your constant wanking guns and sucking gun makers makes of you an enemy of America, like ISIS or the Medellin cartel.
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 02:00 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
They have armed and harmed an entire nation,

Freedom and civil rights do not harm us.

Olivier5 wrote:
once proud of its common sense and benevolence,

What is it about people who oppose freedom and civil rights or who support fascism that they always invoke "common sense"?

Olivier5 wrote:
You're either part of the problem or you're part of the solution.

Our freedom is not a problem for us.

Olivier5 wrote:
Your constant wanking guns and sucking gun makers makes of you an enemy of America, like ISIS or the Medellin cartel.

Nope. My support for freedom and civil rights makes me one of America's greatest friends.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 03:07 am
@oralloy,
Corpses don't have freedom. Walking deads don't have freedom. Puppets don't even understand the word "freedom". They just raise their arm when the puppet master pulls a string...
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 03:09 am
@Olivier5,
Not terribly relevant.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 03:11 am
@oralloy,
Indeed, freedom is irrelevant to puppets and dead people.
oralloy

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 03:38 am
@Olivier5,
No. Your claim about dead people is irrelevant to the topic of guns and freedom.
farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 05:59 am
@oralloy,
I see the "Never Again" movement seems to be growing a bit. I see several organizing rllies and bus rides planned around Pa during election season. (Weve had only one such massacre of kids when this nutbag broke into an AMish SChool and shot and killed 6 girls and wounded several others).

One of their slogans is "This is what democracy looks like" and "Hlp us or get voted out"

Looks like it may be a battle of wills pitting the NRA and its toadies against people who are tired of school murders becoming an accepted means by which armed nuts can appeal their grievances.

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 06:02 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Looks like it may be a battle of wills pitting the NRA and its toadies against people who are tired of school murders becoming an accepted means by which armed nuts can appeal their grievances.

Amen, amen, amen.
farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 06:18 am
@Setanta,
I like the "This is what democracy looks like" slogan ... I think our One- Trick ponies should remember that when they try to convince others that their second amendment rights are beyond the reach of law.

These "Never again" folks should focus their targets on the NRA's political puppets and to closely "PUSH BACK" (I hate that term) to things like bump stocks, large capacity magazines and not let clip receivers receive banana clips, and tighter means of controlling those who should not be able to get a militarized long gun or big clips for pistols .
Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 08:37 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
and to closely "PUSH BACK" (I hate that term)

But you used it. You really ought to stop trying to pretend you know anything about how languages work, farmerman. Hell, you can't even seem to get much right in what you suggest is your chosen profession. You advance lies about science and you provide woefully inadequate explanations, aka lies.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 08:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
You may not like the fact that we have civil rights. But we do.
So you seem to espouse that "This is what democracy looks like only if you agree with me"?? Izzat what you want?? civil rights ONLY for unreasonable gun owners?

Quote:
he NRA long ago gave the government permission to restrict bump stocks so long as they did it via executive order instead of legislation.
Are you saying that the NRA tells the govt what to do?? I think we already knew that but thanks be to dog that youve finally recognized it. (PS, I see Trump is finally seeing a light)

Quote:
You guys will sabotage your own legislation by making it all about pistol grips.

Seems your the only one talking about pistol grips. Thats why I said that the Never More folks should focus on IMPORTANT features, not cosmetics, yet you deny that I said it.. Typical.

Quote:
if a gun can accept detachable magazines, a banana clip can be made that will fit the gun
yeh, NOW. Thats mere engineering , not policy.

The rest of your tuff is just a pile of "polemic mantras". I assume we shall here sloganeering increases from you.

How bout "CIVIL RIGHTS WORK BOTH WAYS "

Democracy is nothing more than rules made by the biggest mob.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 09:31 am
@oralloy,
You NRA puppets can talk about freedom till your teeth fall out. It doesn't mean you are free...
Olivier5

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 09:40 am
@oralloy,
You're free to die for the money. Enjoy!
farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2018 09:53 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
And you just said militarized weapons. That's code for pistol grip
Maybe in your mind.

Quote:
our disagreement with civil rights does not change the fact that we have them whether you like it or not.

Back atcha cosmo. Look at the vast majority of people who dont wish to live in fear of the constant threat of nuts with guns choosing to massacre innocent people and their kids.

You have a habit of quote mining most people. You clip off the points mde. If you would, please post those pistol grip statements yousaid I made and Id like to see how you "mined them"

At least you agree that the govt is in the NRA pocket.