Another hoax shooting to fool the sheeple in order to bring in more gun control

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 06:06 am
@camlok,
Quote:
nanothermitic reactions.

Impressing us all with another hit from your Nunavitic Nutzy Neologies this fine morning eh?
camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 08:26 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Impressing us all with another hit from your Nunavitic Nutzy Neologies this fine morning eh?

This, from you, farmerman, is hardly what one would expect from a scientist. Have you been fraudulently misrepresenting yourself for all these years.

You haven't posted anything on the science or the facts/events of 911 that would lead anyone to seriously consider you a scientist.

Here's just two reminders:

1. US government proprietary nanothermite found in WTC dust, along with the by products of those nanothermitic reactions.

Quote:
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit*,1, Jeffrey Farrer2
, Steven E. Jones*,3, Kevin R. Ryan4
, Frank M. Legge5
Daniel Farnsworth2
, Gregg Roberts6
, James R. Gourley7
and Bradley R. Larsen3

Abstract: We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the
destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in
this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples.

The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy
dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately
100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring
at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

2. The WTCs 1, 2 & 7 molten/vaporized structural steel. Not possible within the confines of the USGOCT. That means the USGOCT is a fallacious conspiracy theory.

Are you actually pretending to deny the existence of molten and vaporized WTC structural steel? Surely you would sink that low, to actually lie about things you, anyone, can see for themselves in myriad photos, eyewitness reports, ... .

Why do you deny evidence you can see with your own eyes? That is one of the most unscientific things ever to come out of a reputed scientist's mouth.

911 • Molten Steel And NIST Lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bv95zzBh18
farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 09:56 am
@camlok,
NAAAAH, Ill just stick with your "NANOTHERMISTICALLY" , thats a treasure. The rest of your stuff is just Bullshit and drivvle. Why not submit a script based on your fevered mind drops to Duchovney, Im sure he could use another plot line for X Files.
camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 12:09 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
NAAAAH, Ill just stick with your "NANOTHERMISTICALLY" , thats a treasure.

It's not a "treasure", it's actually you, farmerman, telling another bald faced lie. The nanothermite, which was described in my previous post is not mine. It is a discovery of US military scientists.

You fled the scene as you always do after you advanced the silly, and totally false idea that 'thermite' can't melt steel. You lied calling it 'thermite' when you know full well that it is nanothermite, a discovery of US military scientists.

Quote:

Nanoscale Chemistry Yields Better Explosives

At Livermore Laboratory, sol-gel chemistry-the same process used to make aerogels or "frozen smoke" (see S&TR, November/December 1995)—has been the key to creating energetic materials with improved, exceptional, or entirely new properties. This energetic materials breakthrough was engineered by Randy Simpson, director of the Energetic Materials Center; synthetic chemists Tom Tillotson, Alex Gash, and Joe Satcher; and physicist Lawrence Hrubesh.

These new materials have structures that can be controlled on the nanometer (billionth-of-a-meter) scale. Simpson explains, "In general, the smaller the size of the materials being combined, the better the properties of energetic materials. Since these `nanostructures' are formed with particles on the nanometer scale, the performance can be improved over materials with particles the size of grains of sand or of powdered sugar. In addition, these `nanocomposite' materials can be easier and much safer to make than those made with traditional methods."

https://str.llnl.gov/str/RSimpson.html

farmerman the "scientist" can't even discuss science. You aren't fooling anyone with your silly distractions and diversions, farmer.

That you can't address these impossibilities in the US government wacky conspiracy theory really tells all.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 12:53 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
NAAAAH, Ill just stick with your "NANOTHERMISTICALLY" , thats a treasure.

Why does a grown man, a scientist, purportedly, act in such a childish fashion?
farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:03 pm
@camlok,
OOOOHHH, the linguistic genius graces us with his minds over-spray.

Ive got a minute, tell me everything you know about thermites.(Ill let ya know if youre even close)
farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:13 pm
Jeff Rense. Now theres a really credible source. hy is it that all these conspiracy nuts derive their"primary" info from conspiracy maniacs??

He even advertizes his news as "alternative facts".
I think maybe hes trying to see how many idiot he can convince to believe his crap.
I know that JTT is one such idiot.

camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:15 pm
@farmerman,
Why does a grown man, a scientist, purportedly, continue to act in such a childish fashion?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:23 pm
@farmerman,
You saw the piece of WTC7 structural steel that had been melted and vaporized in the first few seconds of the video, 911 • Molten Steel And NIST Lies.

Why are you doing this huge song and dance routine to avoid talking about it?

You saw John Gross baldface lie about molten WTC steel and then myriad eyewitnesses contradict him. You have seen John Gross baldface lie about molten WTC steel and you have seen the picture of him touching a WTC steel member that had been melted and vaporized.

Why are you lying about these things?

This has been your shtick since day one. That isn't how scientists are supposed to act.
farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:26 pm
@camlok,
You are certainly an easy target for conspiracists. o you dont really know a fuckin thing about thermite , let alone nano powdered thermite .

There would be a real reaction key is thermite were used to accomplish what you say they did?? Know what that i??

camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:28 pm
@farmerman,
You have seen the molten/vaporized WTC structural steel yourself.

Why do you continue to lie and divert attention away from it?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
o you dont really know a fuckin thing about thermite , let alone nano powdered thermite .

There would be a real reaction key is thermite were used to accomplish what you say they did?? Know what that i??

I know that your song and dance routine is being done solely to avoid addressing the myriad impossibilities of the USGOCT.

I know that scientists much much much more expert than you have dealt with these issues and found US government/US military nanothermite in WTC dust.
'
I know that you are desperately avoiding all this and throwing out inane pieces of nothingness to distract.

You have been flat out dead wrong on everything you have discussed, which was precious little.

You were dead wrong on the ability of regular thermite to cut thru structural steel.

Scientists don't play the silly games that you have been playing for years on the 911 issue.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 05:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
You are certainly an easy target for conspiracists.

Again, utter nonsense. It is you, farmer, who is the conspiracy theorist. You believe in crazy impossible miracles and zero evidence.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 07:29 pm
The ignore feature is fabulous, another one I'll never see post again.
camlok

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 07:31 pm
@jcboy,
The ignore feature is meant for childish adults who can't face reality.

And it is even more childish to make a grand announcement that you are going to use it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2018 11:13 pm
@jcboy,
who me? Can I still get your recipes?

glitterbag

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2018 12:08 am
@farmerman,
Nah, I'm sure jcboy loves you almost as much as I do.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2018 03:42 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The gun industry is nothing even remotely like the cigarette industry.

Well:
a) both make products that tend to get hot when used for their intended purposes.
b) both make products that in all likelihood will be detrimental to the health of certain people.
farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2018 06:12 am
@najmelliw,
and both have extremely strong lobbies who claim that despite evidence, their products arent dangerous.
farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2018 06:23 am
@farmerman,
Something new appeared in the aftermath of this massacre, the kids themselves are banding and demanding. Maybe they just dont fully understand that nothing can happen when your politicians are bought and held by gun manufacturers through their puppet organizations posing as bogus "sportsmen".
can a mistrust and disbelief in our politicians help change the gun culture?