When will TRUMP give up his candidacy?

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 07:31 am
This is the last straw, is it not?

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 26 • Views: 14,338 • Replies: 222

jespah

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 07:36 am
@Suttle Tea,
I've seen conflicting stories, that this may have been a joke. But still, it's kind of a stupid joke. And claiming something is a joke after it falls flat is kinda classic troll behavior.

Donald Trump: The Trolls' Candidate.

Paid for by Trolls for America.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 07:52 am
@Suttle Tea,
I think the contrast between the two conventions is very interesting. There are so many powerful speakers at the Democratic convention that the Vice President is not in prime time. At the Republican convention you had an unpopular governor, some politicians from the 90's and all the candidate's children.
thack45

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 08:34 am
@Suttle Tea,
Aww he was kidding. All is forgiven
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 09:00 am
@Suttle Tea,
Suttle Tea wrote:

This is the last straw, is it not?

We could only be so lucky. So... nope. This won't be the last straw that euthanizes the Trump campaign.
farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 09:04 am
@tsarstepan,
itll be sometime around Thankgiving when he stops talking about how he hqd it all figured out, no matter which way the election goes.

snood

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 10:08 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

itll be sometime around Thankgiving when he stops talking about how he hqd it all figured out, no matter which way the election goes.

I see it a little differently. I think that when he loses resoundingly (okay - I hope), he will have a ready story about how he didn't really want it and/or it was mostly a plan to grow his brand. Also that he could have easily won it if he had wanted to.

thack45

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 10:49 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

I see it a little differently. I think that when he loses resoundingly (okay - I hope), he will have a ready story about how he didn't really want it and/or it was mostly a plan to grow his brand. Also that he could have easily won it if he had wanted to.

And theeen come the lawsuits
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 11:15 am
@engineer,
Don't forget all the liberal actors and comedians...
snood

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 11:23 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

The only reason there were no conservative actors (unless you count the likes of Scott Baio) and comedians is because none wanted to come support Trump.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 11:28 am
@snood,
I could careless who is supporting Trump as I'm not voting for the guy. I just find it funny that the Dems always pull the star power up on stage. The very same people who have no idea what the average person lives like gets a talking to from the Hollywood elite. The very same rich people who claim to want to pay higher taxes but yet never lead from the front as an example.
snood

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 11:43 am
@Baldimo,
What rich Democrats do you know of that aren't paying their taxes?

And the Republicans would pull the star power if they could - they just can't.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 11:57 am
@snood,
Where did I say they don't pay their taxes?

Here is what I actually said:
Quote:
The very same rich people who claim to want to pay higher taxes but yet never lead from the front as an example.

snood

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:15 pm
@Baldimo,
What rich democrats do you know of that don't want to lead from the front by paying higher taxes?
engineer

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:20 pm
@Baldimo,
It's nice that the Dems can put actors and comedians on the stage, but last night was a long list of talented politicians showing that the Democrats are the party of "America is Great", the Democrats are the party of "Our Greatest Days are Still to Come" and the Democrats are the party of the American Dream. They are working towards that shining city on the hill. Compare that to Trump's "it all sucks and you should be fearful" convention and the choice for me is obvious.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:20 pm
@snood,
It seems like it's all of them because none of them talk about it. If one was leading from the front wouldn't you need to be open and up front about it? Unless you can find some proof that they are indeed leading from the front and are paying higher taxes then the law says they have to?

Miller

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:50 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

That reminds me of the presentation by the Mayor of Boston, who announced to the World, that he was a reformed alcoholic, who was reformed by the Labor Unions.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I could careless who is supporting Trump as I'm not voting for the guy.

The way things are going, Trump will win...
Foofie

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 01:03 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Baldimo wrote:

I could careless who is supporting Trump as I'm not voting for the guy.

The way things are going, Trump will win...

Someone will win, and the country will be as divided as before the election.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2016 01:05 pm
@Foofie,
They are politicians, they won't admit to such a thing. It won't happen until we have politicians in office who are not career politicians and who are more like the average Americans.
0 Replies