When will TRUMP give up his candidacy?

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 04:57 pm
@roger,
That's probably true; they love violence, and a leader that lies 91% of the time.
They deserve him.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 10:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am heartsick that in 2016 we see a tyrant rise up and smear all those who question him. He doesn't want to compete, he wants to vanquish and destroy. He believes he can redefine the presidency and the country in his glorious shiny image. He urges his supporters to beat the crap out of protestors, squeals like a pig when he thinks he isn't worshipped properly by the press or even his republican colleagues. Fifty high ranking republicans who have served in intelligence and security for Presidents harking back to Nixon state emphatically that he is a reckless man completely unsuited to become president.

We watch Trump trample on our values, our status in the world, our country's allies and the Trump-shitheads are thrilled. This 70 year old man with a bad comb over strikes the malcontents as a strong leader?. All I can say is, 'are you shitting me?'. You're apoplectic about a few undefined emails but you can support that bloated red-faced phony as if he is your answer and savior.

Shame on all of the those who eagerly swallow every hateful looney tunes bullshit notion that orange cancer sore feeds the willing (who are happy to be snookered) because they think trump actually cares about this county. Sober up, you don't have to vote for Hillary but it would be good if you could at least vote the down ticket. OH, who am I kidding, you dopes who worship Trumps money don't have a clue who any of the down ballet folks are. Just get a big ass can of play doh, and forget about your civic responsibilities. Leave it up to the folks who take the time to follow the issues.
woiyo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 07:56 am
@glitterbag,
Last I checked, Trump has not lied to the American People about sensitive security issues, Lied to the FBI about the same, Lied to the parents of those killed in Banghazi, taken money from foreign Govt's through the Charitable Foundation in exchange for political favors, involved in the murders of former DNC employees and Vince Foster. Last I checked Trump was not a failure as a Senator.

So while you have every right to question his experience to be CIC, you need to explain why Clinton, with her record is qualified to be CIC.

Else you sound like a fool.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 08:12 am
@glitterbag,
This is precisely why we need to split the nation up, and why eventually we will. How is this yawning chasm of hatred and contempt for the "other side" ever bridged?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 08:47 am
@woiyo,
Why would I bother to explain 'again' all the rumors that have sprung up, then found to be baseless, to you. Face it, you want to believe Clinton is an evil ninja who was First Lady during the day and a murderous assassin at night. The Benghazi story is over blown, early information was erroneous but it wasn't intentionally deceptive. You and the other fault finders seem to think the Government knew what was going to happen in advance then conspired to pass along lies just for grins and giggles?

Apparently this Secretary of State has powers that none of her predecessors nor future SecStates have, at least in the eyes of folks who can't or won't admit the role of Cabinet members. SecState doesn't command military forces, can't order actions or stand downs, but if she were a Republican under Bush it would be hunky Dorsey even though Bush's SecState didn't have that authority either.

What political favors do you think she granted? Please I would love to know. Do you understand that the diplomatic service facilitates introductions and fosters business between US companies and Foreign businesses. That not a new task that Hillary dreamed up to line her pockets, that function has existed for years and years as a means to cement relationships with other countries and to benefit the goals of the American people. Who else do you imagine does that? Did you think a soybean farmer in the mid-west just googles potential partners in China and everything falls into place??? The State Department and Commerce work on those efforts to protect the interests of our farmers and businesses and help them avoid nasty surprises.

Just because you don't have a clue what all the arms of the Government do on behalf of this nation, means you are a patsy for bilious power hungry asses like Trump. Just remember, if it seems too good to be true, it most likely is. Follow petty tyrants if you like and cling to your irrational blood lust. Join a survivalist group and pretend you are one of the real American who hangs on the pure truth that Trump bestows to his minions. You think I'm a fool??? Well, I think you're a marginal sap who follows Trump (and the like) because it's easier than thinking.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 08:51 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

This is precisely why we need to split the nation up, and why eventually we will. How is this yawning chasm of hatred and contempt for the "other side" ever bridged?

Split up how? Do you see two monetary systems, two military entities, and where do you suppose the two capitals would be located. That type of division invites serious threats to our security and freedoms.
maporsche

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 08:51 am
@glitterbag,
Hear. *******. Hear.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 09:01 am
@Baldimo,
No, jail time depends on how you evaded taxes not who you are. Wesley Snipes didn't file tax returns at all for 3 years which is what got him sent to prison. Paying less is not the same as never filing.

I find it funny how you think paying out money you aren't required to is of no consequence. Think about it some more and decide if you really want to continue with that argument.

Lip service, according to you, seems to be arguing for something while not actually doing the thing yourself. When someone argues for paying less taxes but don't actually pay less then it would be lip service. No other way to interpret it using your definition.

Let me quote you on it.
Quote:
I never said they couldn't express their opinion, I just take their opinions with a grain of salt. They talk a good game but do nothing but offer more lip service to an idea you think is great.
So when someone simply offers their opinions and don't act in the manner themselves they are offering no more than lip service according to you. (Unless you agree with their idea then they don't have to do anything it seems.)
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 09:03 am
@woiyo,
Quote:
Last I checked, Trump has not lied to the American People about sensitive security issues,

So, it wasn't a lie when Trump claimed he saw thousands of muslims dancing in the streets the day the towers went down?
It wasn't a lie when Trump claimed he saw video of shrink wrapped money being delivered to Iran?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:21 am
@parados,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lose-back-very-good-000000734.html

It's always about Trump. He only thinks about himself if he loses. Not about his supporters or those who vote for him. He's a textbook narcissist.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:31 am
@parados,
Sensitive security issues does not include Muslims celebrating on the street corner
woiyo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:38 am
@glitterbag,
When Clinton lied to the families it was WAY PAST the "early report" stage.

Taking charitable donations from foreign Nations sets one up for extortion or for political influence not in the best interest of the US. I know you do not care about that and think it is fine. Yet, you must admit the truth about her, but I suspect you will not.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:44 am
@woiyo,
I think it's more than that.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cody-cain/hey-hillary-heres-why-peo_b_9206424.html
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 11:49 am
@glitterbag,
People who believe splitting this country are usually southerners without much education nor common sense. This country has expanded and never shrunk. Some southern states talked big about it, but nothing came of it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 12:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Getting back to the OP: Warning to Trump from the GOP chairman.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-republican-party-chairman-warning-100007199.html
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 12:57 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Split up how? Do you see two monetary systems, two military entities, and where do you suppose the two capitals would be located. That type of division invites serious threats to our security and freedoms.

If you're all for unity then perhaps you should tone down your utter contempt for people who don't share your opinions.

You raise relatively trivial concerns (particularly the one about where the capitals would be located). If we agreed to divide the nation (which we won't) your concerns could be easily resolved.

The nation will divide amidst chaos and calamity, and your concerns won't be considered for a moment.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 01:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The people who talk about splitting the country is based on the universal health care legislation. How stupid is that? Most developed countries offer universal health care. This map is from 2012.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/06/heres-a-map-of-the-countries-that-provide-universal-health-care-americas-still-not-on-it/259153/

Healthy citizens helps everybody. Healthy children makes our country stronger. Health care prevents diseases, and extends life. Why are people against being healthier?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 02:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/top-gop-advisor-republicans-supporting-193116354.html

Top GOP advisors say they know Trump is nuts.

Trump's economic speech. Read it, because his claims are mostly false.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/09/fact-check-donald-trump-economic-speech-detroit/88398778/
chai2

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 02:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I love how Max Boot says it so simply. "The things he says are offensive and stupid"

Can't get much plainer than that.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 03:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you're all for unity then perhaps you should tone down your utter contempt for people who don't share your opinions.

You raise relatively trivial concerns (particularly the one about where the capitals would be located). If we agreed to divide the nation (which we won't) your concerns could be easily resolved.

The nation will divide amidst chaos and calamity, and your concerns won't be considered for a moment.
[/quote]

Well,I apologize if you are hurt that I didn't address in great detail your end-of-the-world fantasy. But it strikes me as foolish and it's your fantasy, not mine. Why should I flesh out this scenario for you? I don't have contempt for those who disagree with me, but those of you who work so hard to be disagreeable and persistently dismissive do tend to try my patience.

I have neither the time nor inclination to compose lengthy tomes for you to crap all over. Maybe if I was needy and was anxious for your approval..........but that's never going to happen. I don't have contempt for you, I just don't find you to be all that interesting.