Thankyou :wink:
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Thu 9 Dec, 2004 12:21 am
Hey.....
0 Replies

Blaz3

Wed 15 Dec, 2004 06:10 pm
hey there... im new to the forum. I've been havin lots of zit problems. Any1 got any ideas they can share??
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Thu 16 Dec, 2004 03:52 pm
Read...What people said before... GO to first page....
0 Replies

Blaz3

Thu 16 Dec, 2004 08:37 pm
does putting hair gel on ur head give zits?
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Thu 16 Dec, 2004 10:42 pm
Yep... It actually does....
0 Replies

Blaz3

Fri 17 Dec, 2004 06:35 am
ahh is there any other products u can use to spike ur hair that wont give u acne?

[EDITED]

i think i know why ive been getting acne.. its cuz of the amount of hair gel i use... i use it everyday...
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Tue 21 Dec, 2004 07:18 pm
Yea... That might be the problem... I am getting acne... But it's less and less... I use American Crew.. It's a little expensive at like 13 bucks a bottle... Which is small... But I suggest it... I think it's better to have one good thing than multiple... So get it... I believe it's the best on the market....
0 Replies

tommy petersnitzul

Thu 23 Dec, 2004 04:31 am
my acne Sad
hey guys i got some acne mostly on my chin and i have had it for like a year just about but anyways right about now its like spreading towards my cheeks,upper lip and forehead. My doctor recommended Galderma
it seemed to work for a while but not really. I usually whipe my face with oxy pads to open my poors etc then put this onto infected areas but it seems to spread anyone got some suggestions please ?
0 Replies

Blaz3

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 02:01 pm
Thanks dude! Ill try that the next time i go to the store

Also tommy try Clearasil ultra it is pretty expenseive ( well to me neways cuz i dont get allowance Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ) about 10 bux. It works well. it doesnt take away the acne in 3 days but it works pretty well. It got rid of a lot of my acne. Actually i cant really say it takes away acne in 3 days since i use that and also i put on almost every week. But it is worth a try right Razz Razz
0 Replies

tommy petersnitzul

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:24 pm
thanks bud actually not picking and using the spectro gel is working quite well but its only stoping breakouts Sad but ill try that thanks dude
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:30 pm
Hey, Blaz How does the clearasil work? I have it I put it on, but I don't know if I keep it over night.... Or do I take it off after like 15 MInutes... Please help... Thanks
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Mon 27 Dec, 2004 08:31 pm
Wait... What is the spector gel thing? Where can I get it.. And how does it work? THANKS
0 Replies

tommy petersnitzul

Wed 29 Dec, 2004 01:13 am
k well i got spectro gel at like superstore its a gel it works very well it keeps my face well moisturized,cleans pours and my breakouts have stoped completely also i find not drinking carbonated things helps alot and i found that clearacil didnt really work that great it kinda scratches the **** outa your face.
0 Replies

Instigate

Wed 29 Dec, 2004 01:43 am
For those of you with severe and persistant acne I would recommend Accutane. Its an expensive(10$-16$ a day for 6 months) and unpleasant experience but it works extremely well. Youll have to take monthly blood tests to monitor lipid and trygliceride levels and your skin will become very dry, itchy and fragile while youre on it, but for some it is the only thing that works.

Also, if you see a dermatologist, ask him about Tazorac and Plexion.
0 Replies

tommy petersnitzul

Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:32 am
Ya but too many side effects also what if you smoke pot which ive tried a couple times and id probly scratch soo much and it wouldnt work to great on me
0 Replies

Portal Star

Wed 29 Dec, 2004 10:57 am
I found out that dermatologists don't know much about acne because they are trained in skin diseases, and skin care is different than skin medication.

I had a friend whose acne was -caused- by the cearasil she was using, becaue the high alchohol levels were irritating her skin.

And I, personally, am allergic to dyes and fragrances, so I have to use dye and fragrance free skin products or I break out.

Different things work for different people.

Here in an in-depth coverage of what causes blemishes and how to deal with them:
Zit info
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:57 pm
Thanks.... I get my face cleaned for about 50 bucks every 2 months... It is working quite nicely....
0 Replies

tommy petersnitzul

Thu 30 Dec, 2004 08:31 pm
what do you mean 50 bucks every 2 months, is it a dermotologist that does it because I think im going to see one and get some professional help and ya i quit using clearisil because it does have alot of alcohol in it and causes the skin to dry out
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Thu 30 Dec, 2004 09:04 pm
(I was lazy.....didn't read all the post)

As a student cosmotologist, we are taught to deal with the neck up...elbows down and knees down. By law that is all we are able to touch..

So...as everyone has done told you, the pores get blocked and it causes either whiteheads, or blackheads. Either way..they are still a pain to deal with.

What we used to do in school was make a scrub out of food products. This seemed to work, as long as you aren't allergic to those foods you choose to use.

Example....... Oatmeal, strawberries and honey. The oatmeal works as the scrub and softens the skin, the strawberries are loaded with vitamins such as C, and the honey has a few vitamins and enzymes in it. But it will help with the oil. Make a paste and apply it...leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and wash it off.

Or use apples with honey....I prefer oatmeal in it too, but its good for acne.

You can use Bananas too.

Or use yogurt....with any of the above foods.

Good luck!
0 Replies