How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? please

PoeticMisterE

Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:37 pm
I also want to know doing it once? cleaning your face once while you pee? or can it be done multiple times? meaning everyday kind of process? please elaborate on it.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Sat 28 Aug, 2004 09:41 pm
Kristie wrote:
It is a common misconception that acne should be treated only by washing and washing and using medicines that "dry out" the pimples. While this is often necessary, it is also incredibly important to use a good moisturizer. Get a very light, non-oily moisturizer; you are going to have to pay for it....quality costs. Check out the line Zirh (GREAT men's product line!)

What happens when you don't moisturize is that you dry your face out with all the washing and medicines and it then your face produces more oil to compensate and you get an over production of oil and therefore, a break out. (whew...all in one breath there!)

I am not saying that this will clear your face up completly, because I don't know how severe the problem is, whether you do in fact have an allergy, or any thing else other than the fact that you've said you have acne.

Also, get a razor and shaving gel that doesn't irratate your skin! You said your razor is "ok". Ask the men on here for a good razor and you will get some good answers. Try them out. Irritating your skin is not helping your acne.

Edit (Moderator): Link Removed

Good luck!!

Yes, acne can be caused by dryness/irritation. Poetic still hasn't answered my list of questions.

Kristie, in the cosmetics industry quality has nothing to do with cost.

You can get a good product with quality ingredients for a reasonable price, and a crappy product with bad ingredients for big bucks.

The reason some cosmetics are so expensive is because A. they can and B. people are dumb enough to think that more expensive always = better.

And as for putting urine on your face, urine is sterile and keeping your face bacteria-free prevents breakouts. But you could do the same thing without being smelly and disgusting by using the right face products.
0 Replies

capsaddy

Sat 28 Aug, 2004 10:00 pm
Exfoliate with sugar, I know it sounds odd but it works, I've done it a few times and my little brother does it all the time. It's also cheap
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Mon 30 Aug, 2004 01:50 am
hmm what is exfoliate? and i been doing the pee thing and i don' t know yet done it only twice at night so yea.
0 Replies

Minato

Fri 3 Sep, 2004 10:33 pm
Okay I'm 15, and I use OXY pads to get rid of acne but how often must i use it? i only have acne on my forehead which bothers me a lot, is there a faster and easier way to get rid of acne if so please reply soon!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:06 am
Minato--

Welcome to A2K.

Unfortunately the cure for acne is time. Follow the directions on the OXY package and wait. You might try thinking Beautiful Thoughts, but I doubt that Beautiful Thoughts cure zits, although BT's might make the time pass more pleasantly.

Good luck. Hope you stick around.
0 Replies

Minato

Sat 4 Sep, 2004 05:47 pm
well im not sure OXY just dries my face, I read and followed the directions, im just saying isn't there a faster way or a product that will help?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Sat 4 Sep, 2004 07:14 pm
Minato--

I'm not a dermatologist--or a quack. I've never seen your acne and even if I had, I'm couldn't prescribe long distance.

Sorry to sound brutal, but time and patience are the only reliable cures.

How long have you had zits? How long have you been using OXY?
0 Replies

Minato

Sat 4 Sep, 2004 08:40 pm
I'm in grade 10 now...so i started at the beginning of grade 9 and i've been using whenever, i forget to use it and stuff
0 Replies

Noddy24

Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:11 pm
Minato--

I can practically guarantee that you'll go to your senior prom with an unblemished face.

Perhaps your junior prom, but no guarantees.

by the by, saw a good article tonight, but can't give you reference points on it: avoid junk food.
0 Replies

Minato

Sun 5 Sep, 2004 09:59 am
what else should i avoid?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Sun 5 Sep, 2004 12:07 pm
Minato--

These people know much more about acne than I do. Happy research!

http://www.acne.org/
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Mon 6 Sep, 2004 03:05 pm
I have been using Stridex I don't know if it works I tried the Pee and it doesn't really work it just makes you smell like you pee your pants. I tried to many things it's I don'T know if there is anything out there except just not touching your pimples. I used to go to Derm.... and they would peal them and i got like 2 holes now you can't see it to well but if you look closer you can but yea it sucks so what I suggest after reading stuff on acne is that just wash your face once a week and just don't peal and it will be gone soon.
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Tue 7 Sep, 2004 02:42 pm
anyone?
0 Replies

Eva

Wed 8 Sep, 2004 10:08 am
Do you mean wash your face once a DAY? (Once a week isn't enough!)

From your picture in the gallery, your skin doesn't look so bad.

I've always been told that acne is related to hormones, so there really isn't much you can do about it until nature & time take their course. Your hormone levels will decrease with age. My husband had a really bad problem with acne when he was in his teens and has a lot of scars from it. But it had mostly all cleared up by his early-to-mid 20s.
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Wed 8 Sep, 2004 07:22 pm
no once a day, I meant really it leaves? but I mean i am 19 i mean wow when is this going to leave? I mean I have had it for 7 years isn't that enough? 7 1/2 actually....
0 Replies

Eva

Wed 8 Sep, 2004 08:14 pm
All I can tell you is that for most guys, it clears up by your mid-20s. But my hubby is now 51, and he still has an occasional big one or two. I think it goes with oily skin. Nothing like when he was younger, though.
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Thu 9 Sep, 2004 12:40 am
Re: acne
that sounds like a good idea for "youngn's" :wink: or teens I will recommend that 2 a friend of mine that is so unhappy Sad and self conscious because of her look because of acne. But the only thing is do you wash your face after dabbing the pee on?
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Thu 9 Sep, 2004 01:12 am
Re: acne
In my TEEN years (which im still in) Razz I went through alot when it came to pimples. But I did some research and asked a doctor he said the worst thing you could do is Pick, Pop, Cut, or Rub it. Because that leaves scars and it acually starts to bleed and hurt more. But he did recommend getting Nuetrageana Products. :wink: Yes, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. So then i knew I was on my own. What I did was I researched "How to Get Rid Of A Pimple" and I found a very intresting site dermatoligist recommendation. Laughing They showed you steps on getting rid of a pimple the natural way in a matter of 2 days!! It is acually a pretty good method. Do this method everyday right before you go to bed until the pimples are gone. What you do is FIRST you clean your face completely no excess make-up, dead skin cells, etc. SECOND you take a regularly clean washcloth run the sink on HOT water and just soak the entire washcloth with hot water. THIRD you take the wash cloth squeeze it out and place it on your entire face (especially the part with the most pimples) for about 1 minute until the washcloth starts cooling down and then do this again. FOURTH This might sound crazy but it works, get some Q-Tips depending on how many pimples you have and take get some medicated achohol which you can find in a nearby Drug Store (CVS, Duane Reade, WaWa, etc.) and dab the Q-Tip into the achohol and simply press the end of the Q-Tip onto a pimple then use the other side for another pimple. Keep doing this until all pimples have been dabbed with achohol. FIFTH Go to sleep and in the morning when you wake-up go straight to the sink and wash your face with a wash cloth then after that look in the mirror and you will see that the size of your pimples have reducted and have gotten smaller. I reccomend that you are NOT to touch, put on make-up, get dirt on face or anything like that for the whole day because then that will clog up your pores and the whole method you did will be for nothing because the pimples will just get worse. So, that night do the same exact method so on and so on until at least 75% of those pimples are gone! When pimples are gone you can do regualry basic things to your face but I do recommend that you wash off any excess at night or before you go to bed because for example going to bed with make-up on is the WORST thing you could do it clogs up pres easier and cause blackheads. So ladies and Gentleman if you know whats best for you please take my advise and take care of yourslef and your face.
THANK YOU!! Cool
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Fri 10 Sep, 2004 02:06 am
yea i get a cloth or something and just pee on it and just go over my face once twice and yea it works gotta do it before you go to sleep or something it cleans it up just like other cleaning things....
0 Replies