How do you get rid of acne natural way please anyone? please

PoeticMisterE

Fri 10 Sep, 2004 02:10 am
thanks, luvin thanks a lot im a going to try that, it sounds interesting.
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Fri 10 Sep, 2004 02:58 pm
okay cool im glad my advise was useful Smile
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:55 pm
heh yea it was
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Wed 15 Sep, 2004 12:58 pm
if it hasnt been suggested before, cut your ****ing head off

imho
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Thu 16 Sep, 2004 12:38 pm
yeh so how did it go??
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:59 pm
how did what go? I dunno I have less but still I have some.
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:58 pm
anyone? else/
0 Replies

LuViNmEe

Tue 21 Sep, 2004 02:50 pm
well hey i didn't say it would be the best thang but at least it worked!
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Tue 21 Sep, 2004 11:53 pm
yea thats true but I don't know now I am getting them back there big real big I don't know.
0 Replies

madkiller

Tue 28 Sep, 2004 05:41 pm
try
sleep early!.. it helps 2..
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Fri 1 Oct, 2004 01:16 pm
haha, interesting
0 Replies

helmsley

Fri 8 Oct, 2004 10:09 am
it works
I ordered Proactive Solution and I swear to you, it works. It's amazing within days, if you do it every day morning and night, like it says, it will work. I highly recommend it.
After 2 years, my skin became immune to it and it doesn't work so well, but it truly works, and now they sell a generic version of it in drug stores like CVS. Not that it matters, but celebrities say that they use it all the time in magazines, not as an advertising, just along with their other beaty 'secrets.'
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Fri 8 Oct, 2004 11:41 pm
I see, thank you. I bought something close to Proactive and it actually is working i been using it for about 1 week and i have noticed quite a bit of a difference. I can find out the name and put it up.
0 Replies

pop da collar

Thu 4 Nov, 2004 06:58 pm
OK, im 17 going on 18 in the next 2 weeks, well anyways, i have mild acne on my face, and i jsut cant stand it. it lowers my self esteem and i could only wish for it to go away. ive tried stridex, clearasil, differen gel, seems like everything. ive even went to the dermitologist. nothing seems to work for me. i was wondering if anyone had any good ways of getting ride of it. i know the basics, wash your face, dont touch it, or pop pinch rub pimples, watch out for shampoos and soups with scents bc that irratates them. i mean most of the basics liek cut down on junk food. but i need something that will actuelly work with all those and heal or help it. so any that has found a prduct that works great, or a way to get rid of it, please help!!! Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

HiImJUSTIN

Sat 6 Nov, 2004 04:24 am
PoeticMisterE, will you please tell me the product you are using to control your acne? I've just gotten acne a few weeks ago, and it appears as if right after you shave, they erupt. I saw that you made a post referring to this a few months ago. I think I have the same issue. When my pimples erupt, I shave them; bleeding and spreading more on my face. I wasn't aware of this until a few days ago. I just need some simple medicine I could pick up at a local drug store that isn't too costly, which could erase this acne. I've never even thought of having this nightmare. My face was always clear. There were pimples here and there but they left in a matter of days. I am going through a lot, my house has just been recently dug through by burglars, I am failing in school, I'm avoiding a lot of my friends because lack of self-esteem. I just wish there was a way to get rid of this asap...that would be nice. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Sun 7 Nov, 2004 12:57 am
Well, I suggest getting something cheap which helped me quite a bit it's called stridex a red bottle... I got my in Target... It's about 6$... Good product.. I would put it on twice a day... I am using Proactive now and it's really helping quite a bit... So if you willing to spend like 50 I suggest getting that.....
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Sun 7 Nov, 2004 12:58 am
I also had a very low-selfesteem...It went away... I am feeling much more satisfied from life and in general... I know where you coming from though....
0 Replies

xAmandax

Wed 17 Nov, 2004 06:28 pm
Hello everyone,

I'm 17 this Saturday and I suffer from fairly bad acne, so i'm grateful that people are willing to share their tips of getting rid of them Very Happy

It's not the actual lumpiness of the spots that bother me, it's the redness I cannot tolerate. Acne scars are so hard to get rid of once you have them.

Depression is one of the common causes of acne, so until acne-sufferers try and find a more positive way of thinking, then it may just get worse. Easier said than done, though, I know...

These are some of the things I suggest some of you try. Lately they seem to have been working quite well for me. But as everyone knows, everyone has different skin types, which unfortunately means that these tips may not have any effect for you:

* Drink plenty of water. I would strongly suggest around 2 litres per day would be enough, as too much water could possibly bloat you.

* Try using tea-tree oil or a similar product. Lately i've been using Neutrogena cleansing lotion, which is designed to fight breakouts and clear blackheads. It works a little. Avon skincare also offer a great range of products which really help my skin, and seem to fade some of the redness.

* Apply a small amount of lemon juice to the pimple(s) - I was recommended to try this, but it didn't really help. However, it didn't seem to make it worse either. Everyone is different, so maybe try giving it a go.

* Whiteheads can become inflamed, so if you decide to pick one, make sure you immediately rinse your face and wash your hands afterwards to avoid spreading bacteria.

* Hot water opens pores and cold water closes them, so make sure you wash with hot water followed by a cold water rinse so that you cleanse deeply into the pores.

* Toothpaste - apply some on the problem areas and leave overnight as you sleep. When you wake up, wash the dried toothpaste off with hot water. [Note: This may not work. It depends on your skin type. If you have dry skin then I wouldn't advise to try this.]

* Use peeling masks. These can sometimes work if you leave them overnight and peel them off in the morning. But sometimes the ingredients aren't that effective, which means there isn't always improvement.

* If you use make-up, make sure you always remove it before you go to sleep as it will most likely seep into the pores and clog them up, resulting in pimples. Always buy oil-free make-up and do not use alcohol based products. Don't overload your face with make-up - trying to conceal your spots is fine, but not if you put too many coats of make-up on! This just causes even more build-up of grease and dirt which will mean that more bacteria is getting through into the skin.

I'm not very useful when it comes to giving advice but as everyone is so nice here and are sharing their problems and tips with others, I thought i'd try my best and contribute with a post. Still, it'd be great if I did manage to help in any way.

xXx Amanda xXx
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Wed 17 Nov, 2004 08:05 pm
xXx Amanda xXx, welcome to A2k!
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Thu 18 Nov, 2004 08:19 pm
Thank you, That was really nice I am definitely going to try those tips out.
0 Replies